India Today / BagItToday Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 3, 2022

File a complaint to India Today / BagItToday

Having problems with India Today / BagItToday?

File a complaint and get it resolved by India Today / BagItToday customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

India Today / BagItToday

Toll free
1800 1800 100

View more phone numbers

Mobile

India Today / BagItToday reviews & complaints(1292)

I have raised complain. In the beginning they start asking questions to demoralize the customers so that they do not continue pursuing the problem. Then, they stop responding as a whole. From, this website it seems this is a common issue. The company should stop subscriptions option i[censored]nable to fulfill it....

I bought India Today yearly subscription as Father's Day Gift on 18th June 2022. Since then, I have been following up with them on daily basis and have been promised call back and resolution.

It has been close to 1 month now and there seems to willingness from India Today group to close the query. This is fraud as I have made the payment and the access to avail the digital copy is not provided to me.
India Today / BagItToday customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been receiving India Today week late.

I subscribed to indiaToday Hindi magazine for one year through online subscription on 27th April 2022 - the order ID is ITH-WEB[protected] .
      No communication from them thereafter - neither have I received any magazine copy nor does anyone answer the customer care number
      This is highly disgusting and shameful behaviour from a reputed group like IndiaToday.
      Pls help resolve the same immendiately and establish some...

I took the subscription for India Today Hindi Magazine- print only. My order ID is - ITH-WEB[protected].

I have recieved sms that my magazine has been dispatched but it was never delivered. It's been almost 2 months since the subscription.

This is fraud 😐

I subscribed to the digital magazine in Nov 2021 for one year but have not been able to access the same. Everytime I click on a magazine article, it asks for addition payment. please resolve the issue...

I am not receiving physical copies of the magazine. Further, I am being asked to pay in order to access the digital issue of the magazine, even though I have already paid for the year physical & digital subscription.

I have not received last India Today English magazine of 3rd January 2022 and have not been able to access digital magazine for which too i have subscribed

surya kant sharma
          [protected]@gmail.com

Hyderabad
            18th December 2021

The courier service that is supposed to deliver the INDIA TODAY magazine on a weekly basis is doing a haphazard job. There is no method in this distribution and the magazine becomes stale as I do not recieve the issue in time despite paying the due annual subscription. I request you to make amends on a war footing .I believe that INDIA POST would have done a much...
            We placed an order for the clothes organizer with
            1. Steel frame
            2. Oxford material
            3. with top and front opening
            but we got
            without frame...low quality material...no front opening.
            We have been lodging complaint since a month or so but not getting any reply
            We have also registered in Consumer complaints forum but to no avail....

Subscribed for India Today weekly for one year during the month of Sept, 2021 (No. [protected]). Initially, three magazine issues (dated 18/10/21, 25/10/21 & 1/11/21) received together on 31/10/21 in separate torn covers. Thereafter, no further issues received. Today, on 20/11/21, received magazine dated 22/11/21, that also in a completely torn cover. In this regard, my following grievances may be resolved.
            1. Timely and regular despatch of all subscribed magazines.
            2. Ensure that magazines are packed in good quality covers without giving scope for loss/damage during transit.

Hi team,

Why shutdown timings are not clear to public, you people disconnect the power on time during shutdown, why there is no reponsibility to provide power on time, now the time is around 7.15 pm but still the power is not provided. This happens everytime, Who is reponsible for this.

Navin G

I had paid Rs.3124/- towards yearly subscription of INDIA TODAY weekly magazine tthruogh Amazon IIndiia but am awaiting despatch on a weekly basis regularly .Please expedite the despatch on a regular basis punctually
                -- Dr.P.G.V.S.Prasad

Kya aap bhool gaye ki aap ne ek cover story chalai thi jab Manmohan Singh is desh ke Prime Minister the ki "Why Manmohan Singh Failed". Kya aapme aaj itni himmat hai ki aap ye chala sake ki " Why Modi Failed", I know that your answer will be "No" because you are now totally "sold" Media Group, if your answer is that "We are a Neutral Media Group" To ye cover story din raat chalao jaise pichhali sarkaarko mein chalaya karte the, aur Aaj tak...

Pls review the appalling transcript which appears on your News channel. Isn't anyone checking if it is reflected correctly. Pls deactivate as it is an eyesore. Also it appears right over the news flash ticker so extra annoying

I am Ajita Venugopal . My dad K.G Nair who was vaccinated on March 13th at BARC Hospital. His 2nd jab was due on 10th April. The Co win app now is not taking any registration for the 2 nd Jab. When i went to BARC hospital 1 for the vaccine. They said that you have to wait in the queue for 1 hour and then again for 5 hours for the vaccine. My father is losing his memory and is restless most of the time. Can’t something be done for senior citizens where they can take the vaccine from the comfort of their homes. It would be more easier as it would save them for being vulnerable to the deadly disease and further complications.

[protected] is my Iñdia Today hindi Magzine subscription number. I always recive my copy very late. Some times even two issues are delivered together. Today I received 10th Feb and 17th Feb issues together. I have called courier company few times but there is no improvement in delivery service....
                      I had subscribed for India today magazine on 26th Nov 2020. (1 year subscription) I had given [protected]@yahoo.com as the contact email I'd and made the payment through paytm. I did not get any intimation of payment and also have not got an I'd typically that I can use for tracking this request.

I understand it takes 2- 3 weeks for processing the request

The request is in Name of my father

Wg...

I am long time member of hindi india today subscribe. But some time subscribe magazine not received timely. I received 3/2/2021 copy on 2/2/2021.

This is completely fraud, u guy's are cheating people nd playing with family emotions, gonna take strict action on u guys, gonna hang myself, u guys are only responsible for it.