Bajaj Finance — loan amount issued incorrect

Teena Thankachan on Jan 8, 2019
I had issued for A Loan of sum amount 1, 50, 000 for a tenure of 4years, and the Bajaj Finance Agent Mr.Manish from Wakdewadi who came home and took all information and assured the loan will be processed correctly.
Next day with all information that he processes he issued a loan for 165000 which was not teh amount I had finalized.Also the tenure he chose was 3years.As soon as I received messages from Bajaj Finance stating all these information in the form of messages I called him straight away complaining of the same he also assured this will be corrected in sometime which never happened and a loan amount for 165000 was credited to my bank account which I cannot use because this is not my requirement.I still called mr.Manish again he again assured me saying this will be done in next working day...but this never happened and nore does he pick my call now..
Iwant this to resolved as soon possible.
Or else I will ask my bank to bar the Emi to be processed
Loan a/c no as follows.
402PMT[protected].

Also your customer care facility is very pathetic where you don't get to talk to customers when they need to talk to you instead there are only options to get information.Very bad experience with Bajaj Finance
Complaint comments  Add a CommentShare0Tweet0

4th Floor, Bajaj Finserv Corporate Office, Viman Nagar, Pune, Maharashtra, India - 411014
    Bajaj Finance - loan amount issued incorrect