Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation — Lift facilities at Mysore road metro station

I recently had a fall in the Byappanahalli metro station and my ankle was injured. After this my doctor has advised me to only use lift . Today 4th jan 2016, morning when i came to the station to board the train to use thelift towards the byappanahalli, to my shock the lift towards the platform was not working . When i addressed it to the attendants they told me to wait for 5 minutes it became 10 minutes, 15 and then 20 minutes and nothing was done . When I got furious a person told the concerned person is delayed please adjust. Is this the way an Organization like BMRCL should function. There is only one lift and they have constructed a stair case which is extremely slippery . When i told my problem an official from the control room came and spoke to me very RUDELY telling we have OTHER WORK . The metro charges more money from its commuters, why cannot build atleast 2 lifts at each transit points. This is EXTREMELY unfriendly to the injured challenged and senior citizens. I request you to take this complaint very SERIOUSLY and take STRINGENT action against these Irresponsible ground officials in the Mysore Road Metro station .

Thanks & Regards,

P S KUMAR

Mobile : [protected]

Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL] Phone
    +91 80 2519 1091 [Complaints]
    +91 80 2296 9206 [Director]
    Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL] Address
    3rd Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India - 560027