Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL]
Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.

Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL] Customer Care

+91 80 2296 9206  [Director]
+91 80 2296 9231  [Director (RSE)]
+91 80 2296 9396  [General Manager(Land Acquisition)]

Shri D.Radhakrishna Reddy
Director (Project & Planning)

Shri N.M.Dhoke
Director (RSE)

Shri. Channappa Goudar
General Manager(Land Acquisition)

Shri. B.L.Yeshwanth Chavan
Chief Public Relations Officer

Property Development & Connectivity Division
3rd,4th & 5th Floor, Deepanjalinagar Site Office
Beside Deepanjalinagar Metro Station, Mysuru Road, Deepanjalinagar, Bengaluru -560026

Bad

Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL] Complaints & Reviews

Everytime when we board the metro through Vajarahalli Station, it is seen that your security person assigned to check with...
The lady inspectors Chaitra and Shashikala who fine customers inside metro train for not wearing masks properly don't have...
Hi team,
Even though my recharge is successful, I am not able to see the updated balance even after 3 hrs of recharge...

On the day 01.09.2021 I had been to national college metro station and recharge the metro card for Rs.200/- through Google pay app but the recharge have not done. Due to server done. Then I had pay Rs.100/- cash for the recharge. But, the Rs.200/- have been debited from my Google pay account. On the day 01.09.2021 evening also informed your staff and also Dt:02.09.2021 enquiry and informed your staff. But they told raised the complaint through online. Hence please replace the same amount to my account here is the details as below. Please do the needful.

Metro Card No: [protected]
Google pay Transaction Id:[protected]
Google transaction Id: CICAgoCsrLCQQ
Sep 02, 2021

Bengaluru Metro Rail Corporation [BMRCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Due to non working of thermal scanning at yelechenahalli metro station there are about 40 people q has formed.. Due to this many people missing 9.30am peak hr train. Kindly look in that there should be 2 thermal scan system..
    Sep 02, 2021

I recharge online through namma metro app after 4 hours entered station but the amount is not credited to card
      Aug 28, 2021

Yesterday that is on 24.08.2021, we two person reached at Lalbagh metro station at 8.20pm. the security guard did not allow to enter stating that there is no metro train available for PEENYA side. He suggested us to go by Auto as there were three four auto drivers were roaming. We came by bus to Peenya metro station. At peenya metro station we were informed that last metro travels upto 9.00 pm from both ends. As we guess that to take COMMISSION from auto drivers, the security guard spoke lie and suggested to go by Auto. Pls look into the matter and take suitable against the persons.
        Aug 25, 2021

As soon as the metro work started, there has been severe water scarcity in the nearby localities which is causing huge problem for the residents.
          Aug 25, 2021

Today 16.08.2021 traveling from Mysore road Bangalore station in metro at 9.40 am found no social distance mention inside of metro coach.
            Aug 16, 2021

People collecting fine itself is not wearing I have photo of employee not wearing mask in metro promises. They are collecting money from old age people who remove mask below nose for breathing purpose after walking long distance is it fair kindly look into it
              Aug 05, 2021

Respected Sir/ Madam,
                I was charged a penalty of Rs. 250 for lowering down my mask while travelling in the metro....
                Sir the case is, , when i go to exit from chikpet
                station towards kr market exit gate, , the gate was closed for doing...

1)Namma metro android application does not tell the user "BEFORE" recharging that recharged money will be LOST if card is not used after 1 hour and before 7 days.

2)This is year 2021. Even my mobile SIM card updates balance as soon as I recharge. They don't ask me to call after 1 hour and before 7 days to get the money I paid.

3)It should be really easy to return the money as the transaction is done via bank and the transaction information stays as long you need it. Unless BMRCl is a cunning fox giving irrelevant reason to steal money from people you should return the money. Yes I use the term "STEAL" because you certainly aren't giving anything in return for the money that was credited to your account.
                Jul 12, 2021

Respected Sir/Ma'am,

There is huges digging noise right outside our house going on for metro in late night even after 12:30 - 1 AM which is not allowing us to sleep. All houses nearby have the same objections and visited the site to tell the engineer on multiple occasions. Please ask them to do the digging work during the day and other works at night.

Shahabaz
                  Jul 08, 2021

Dear Sir, COMPLAINT NO. #5411
                    I have top up my Metro card 6/12/20 with my HDFC Debit card and unfortunately amount...

We have generators setup in front of our Homes.
                    Black smoke keeps coming continously in addition to the sound that has disturbed us completely.
                    Jun 28, 2021

please see the video

Dear Sir / Madam,

We have noticed that some Earth work activities are going on at your site, behind our property. A lot of noise is heard, along with vibrations, by the residents of our apartment.

We would like to know your action plan on the work carried out by your workforce.

We are concerned about any damages occurring to our property while your machines such as JCB, earthmovers, etc. work around our complex.

And also, we have found that the foundation level is being increased at your site. We are concerned if there will be any flooding issue to our complex during the monsoon, owing to this increase in ground height.

Please set up a technical meeting to discuss these details with us, on this regard
                      Jun 15, 2021

On[protected] I have recharged on my phonepe and it has shown recharge failed and amount has debited from my account and still not refunded pl make it fast
                        Amount refund
                        May 03, 2021

Transaction number--mow78ejt2is3n75t8bgc
                          Amonut is detected from my paytm account but not refunded after the transaction...
                          I have paid an amount of Rs. 100/- for recharge metro smart card bearing No [protected] on 2nd February 2021 via PAYTM with...