[Resolved]  Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] — conductor force me to buy all day pass..

//3018 its morning 10 am, bus number 201.. I got bus, conductor ask me tickets, i thought i forgot my monthly pass at home so asked all day pass, but i realised its in my bag only i showed him... But he not listening he told me you have to buy this pass.. He didnt even punch that all day pass but telling me you have buy this pass.. He miss behaving with me.. Shouted in all bus / This kind of behaviour has to face to all passengers who daily traveling in bmtc bus./ / Why should buy all day pass i already have monthly pass???
conductor force me to buy all day pass..
conductor force me to buy all day pass..
Complaint marked as Resolved May 10, 2018

[Mar 26, 2018] Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2018 Dear Sir,

BMTC Regrets the inconvenience caused. Your complaint has been registered and forwarded to concerned depot authority to take action against the erring crew and advice to behave politely with passengers. This is your docket no: BMTCC10212736 for your further reference.

BMTC