Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Complaints & Reviews

3.1
Last updated Nov 30, 2021
Profile

File a complaint to Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Having problems with Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Recent comments about Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] services

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] reviews & complaints (2218)

Bus no 75 has been less frequent. I have to wait for one hour atleast for bus, bus is not on time, it gets delayed again and again.
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Bmtc bus conductor collecting extra charge in night. Instead of 20rs they are taking 25rs. Please take action against it. Thank you
    1 other people found this complaint helpful

I didn't get bus pass application number after the submission of my application.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I travel from Koramangala to kp agarahara as I am student I’ll be travelling daily the bus route from market to Agrahara is 55b as government announced with the fee receipt they can travel the conductor she refused me and she speaking so loud and she wanted me to forcefully get down from the bus the bus number is KA 57 F 1457 the travel date and time is 29/11/2021 on 2:25pm.

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] — Application number

I didn't get any acknowledgement after applying for buspass for degree..date of application[protected]...even for my mobile...
          2 other people found this complaint helpful

I can't able to submit the form it showing that 'the application form with given number is already submitted for this year'
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

If I want to travel from Yeshwanthpur to Agrahara Dasarahalli which is Rs.15, but I get is ticket to Vijayanagar which is Rs.20. Every month I get fraud of Rs. 1500. Which is too much for a common citizen and is not fair at all.
            I need this fraud stopped.
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

402D bus and 402B bus both comes in same routes where 402D should come in different route near 4thphase they also carry the easy routs if I ask the head in 4th phase main bus stop he tells me I had worked for 25 years u don't come and tell me but then y should they put 402D what is the difference between this 2 bus routes please this matter should be cleared
              Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a student residing in Hesaraghatta. There are hundreds as such. We have to go for college and some for work. But from past few days due to the non availability of buses we have been suffering a lot. There are no buses scheduled at morning. please do the needful.
                1 other people found this complaint helpful

I had applied for BMTC Student Bus pass on 16th November. Apart from OTP, I haven’t received any request submission message from BMTC containing my Application number. I has been a week and more and I have got application number to check the status of my application. Any official please do the needful as we cannot apply more than once with same Aadhaar number. It is an urgent need now for the students. Expecting quick redressal of our problem from your side. Thanking you.
                  Mine as been like this only but there is no response from the bmtc department
                  1 other people found this complaint helpful

I have been observing from a week about 507A bus which leave at 7 pm from tinfactory, it is suppose to go to Chikkabanavara but stops at jalahalli cross as a last stop everyday. Which is troubling female passengers in bus as we wait for this bus for the sake of reaching destination without changing bus and without waiting but this behavior is not right.

Kindly resolve this issue and see to that they go till the destination
                    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

It says adhar card number has been submitted for this year but my pass application got rejected 2 times so pls solve this problem 🙏
                      My adhar card number is[protected]
                      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Everyday public including me facing problem for getting bus to Peenya 2nd Stage towards Yalahanka during peak hours (6 PM to 8 PM). In this peak time to many workers, ladies, elders waiting for buses hours together to reach their homes. Every one hour only one bus will come, for that added traffic during the same time so people are facing problem to reach their home especially women and children. Please take immediate action on the same and deport more buses during peak hours. Yesterday also we few people complained regarding the same via call. Hope you will rectify the issue as early as possible.

Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

There are no buses coming in time from 8th mile to byadarahalli and vice versa ( from byadarahalli to 8th mile) also. The bus number is BC-7B the public is facing a lot of problems due to no available buses and if available also not in proper time in this route. So I request to please resolve this issue as soon as possible.
                          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Today I tried to get into a 327C at HAL bus stop when it was stopped at signal.
                            The conductor forced me to get down...
                            1 other people found this complaint helpful

Good afternoon!! As I am the student of 2nd puc I need transportation more, I do travel daily from Peenya 2nd stage to Majestic and I find difficulty in getting bus while returning home regularly after 1.pm because the shortage of 252 bus. So, I kindly request you to provide maximum number of 252 bus after 1.pm and solve this problem
                            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

For the route Rajanukute to ittagalpura approximately 2 to 3 buses are available. So many students waiting for buses . Morning there will be one bus .
                              200 students facing this issue and students wait many hours infront of college. Other transportation services take advantage of this and take money as they like 100 rs for only 3 km of distance.this make inconvenience for students. So please provide more bus facilities to the route Rajanukute to ittagalpura
                              1 other people found this complaint helpful

214D buses are not coming on time on morning so we are not satisfied with this issue it's a big hectic for us.
                                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I have lost my wallet in Bangalore bmtc bus direction shivajinagar to sangam circle bus no 016197 SS69 Bus pickup timings is morning 9:00am on shivajinagar bus station
                                  1 other people found this complaint helpful

There are very few number of buses running from banashankari to kunadalahalli and vice versa.
                                    Also the time schedule is so bad at times that we need to wait for more than an hour. We can't always chose the alternative way and keep moving on because it takes a lot of distance to walk and is time consuming as well.
                                    Kindly help and solve the problem as soon as possible