Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Complaints & Reviews

2.7
Last updated Nov 28, 2022

File a complaint to Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Having problems with Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Website

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Head Office Address

BTS Bus Depot Rd, Shanti Nagar
Bengaluru

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 1663

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] reviews & complaints(2637)

Dear Madam/Sir

Drawing your attention towards rash driving of bmtc bus driver of bus KA 57 F-1247 (Wipro gate bus stop via Christ Kormangala campus)
I boarded the bus around 3 pm at Christ University Kormangala campus. Observed below instances from drivers behaviour :-
1) reckless driving .
2) Refusing to open door at the bus stop either letting passengers board in or letting them get down.
3) Skipped 4 regular stops where passengers had to get down away from bus stop and again walk till bus stop .
4) Ignored traffic police at krupanidhi stop.
5) rash driving towards two wheeler.
6) Not stopping the bus at the regular stop until passengers requests to do so..
7) Refused to open door for 5 school girls .
8 ) Repeatedly applying sudden breaks.
9) Stubborn to passengers.

Expecting you to take necessary actions against the driver and make sure not to repeat such incidents in the interest of public safety.

Thanking in advance
Jyothsna Komara
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I took a bus from Indiranagar to Madiwala, the ticket costed 20 rs. But I didn't had change so I gave 100 rs, the bus conductor wrote 80 rs behind the ticket, at the end I forgot to take the change money of 80 rs

Kindly start Bmtc bus service from V Nagenahalli from 5: 30, 5:40 am onwards towards Sbs, Mkt, KBS, Jayanagar and kadugodi

I had taken a BMTC bus numbered 287d from cbi bus stop to corporation which costs 20rs. I have the conductor a sum of 100 rs but forgot to take my change back while getting down due to my tensions for the days NSEA exam.

I Boarded the bus 500CH from Mori Gate to new horizon college today i.e. 25th of november 2022 around 11:40. I gave the bus conductor 100 rupee note for which he gave me the ticket and wrote the remaining amount on it to return later.
          By the time stop came I got a call from my office and I de boarded the bus but realised about the remaining amount later. By that time the bus left I did try to run behind it but eventually it picked up pace.

Below are the details for reference:
          Balance amount 80
          Ticket Number 380475
          Boarded from Mori Gate
          DeBoarded at New Horizon College.

Please let me know if anything else is needed.
          Kindly do the needful for the hard earned money.

Best Regards

I would like to know the number of busses alloted as 401R from RR Nagar and even the timings of the busses, since we public face daily shortage of 401R busses especially during night times and had to wait for more than 1 & 1/2 an hour for the bus. Kindly solve this issue and do the needful as soon as possible... Thank you

Am a Sanjayanagar resident, we aren't getting proper bus facility as we have only 2 buses which runs alternatively and that too very small bus.
              atleast increase at peek time like 8-10 AM & 5 to 9 PM.

from market we have 279A before, Now we have Only 279F at only morning time.

People traveling from south of bengaluru to sanjayanagar has bus issues
              we have take bus for mejestic or Market then take our area bus,
              but now we have to reach mejestic /Market, then Hebbal from there K2 Bus

Kindly resolve it as early as possible

Hello Sir, . I had boarded bmtc bus no KA 57 0584 on Thursday morning 4:30 AM from Majestic to Chandra layout. As scheduled bus followed route till income tax bus stop. Suddenly bus deviated and went through straight after Balaji textiles. It was so unfortunate behaviour of conductor so rude along with driver that they asked me get down in front of "Pakashala" hotel. At that time being along with baggage and no alternative to carry the same till home was unforgettable. So request your administrator to look in such issues seriously. This may be small thing but we pay tax to government genuinely and servants of them don't have attitude what they are supposed to follow. I hope such things to be avoided which will help other public in such situations. Thanks

I am forensic medicine student from GARDEN CITY UNIVERSITY, KR PURAM banglore was travelling home after my college.
                  As i avail my student pass from tc palya junction to singayakanahalli through hebbal, tin factory.

I was having an work at veeranya palya, i boarded my bus from veeranya palya bus stop, a lady conductor on duty in the bus questioned me and spoke harshly stating why am I boarding the bus from the concerned stop.
                  This is literally very bad service given by the BMTC the staff of BMTC must know the rules and regulations and should learn how to communicate with the passenger.

The vehicle number is KA01F8664.

I kindly request the authorities to take concerned action on this.

JEEVAN

502L running towards Kottigepalya not stopped at Babusapalya @ morning 07:15 .Bus was empty and people from bus stop were waving hands and running behind the bus hoping driver will stop . Bus crossed the stop and stopped after 300mtr + for 2 secs for people to deboard and 4 office going people were running behind the bus to catch driver definitely saw them in mirror but not stopped. I think he wanted to overtake an 500D Hebbala bus or Conductor has instructed him so . What is the purpose to operate long route buses and you dont stop to pick your regualr passengers ?

Couldnt able to get the bus number but hope right authorities can easily find out with the time and route.

502L crossed Babusapalya at 07:15 towards Kottigepalya.

KA 57 4866 numbered bus running through madiwala to majestic is not stopping at the Nexus mall stop for the passengers. It is difficult for us at the time of going to the office, schools and colleges. This is happening at the time of 8.50 am. Kindly do the needful.

I am a citizen residing in shanboganahalli bannergatta road and buses to this area are very rare. The buses 365E and 366C take this route and the number of is very few and people have to wait for hours to shanboganahalli. And at times when the bus comes people are hanging at the doors which is dangerous.
                        I request to you consider this issue and take necessary actions.

Accident my vehicle rash drive vehicle number KA41D2521

Today 9 th Nov 2022 between 1 to 2 pm, I waited at bus stop but all 500 series towards Marathahalli did not stop at Kalyan nagar ORR bus stop.Later found that they were stopping 500 meters ahead . This creates inconvenience to passengers waiting at designated bus stop and creates traffic jam by stopping bus at non specified spots. Action needs to be taken against drivers.

BUS NO-KIA-8. PLACE-ESTEEM MALL (MILITARY DAIRY FIRM).DATE-9th Nov 2022.TIME-10:00am.
                              I asked Conductor ticket up to Airport/BSF . Conductor said that it is 240/- in stead of 165/-. I supposed to get down at BSF. But Conductor saud as there is no stoppage at BSF, I had to pay 240/- in stead of 165/-.

Do needful.

When I was travelling today in the bmtc bus from bel circle to hoskote a 500 series bus at about 5.25 to 5.45pm, I have lost my shoes in the left second row.the shoes were purple and pink in colour.I anyone finds it plz let me know
                                Name-Amulya
                                Phone number-[protected]

I forget to collect my money back, I took bus from Nagavara bus stop to Tin Factory I gave 100 rupees and ticket was of Rs.20, I did not have change so conductor wrote 80 in back of ticket. from where should I collect my remaining balance.
                                  My ticket no is:
                                  SS 123

Dear Respected Bmtc manager I’m requesting you to please conduct few more buses in Sarjapura rote
                                    Today I was having internal exam I’m our clg in Hsr layout I came and I was standing in Kaikondrahalli bus stop
                                    From 30 - 45 minutes not even one single bus came, after waiting so much time one bus came that is already full of rush so I am not able to travel in that
                                    So please I request dear honour please provide few more buses to this rute so that we can travel easily,
                                    Not only me so many ladies and women’s also facing this problem

I hope you understand our problem and you will solve this soon

Cheque no 855652 Dtd
                                      14.7.22 AMT Rs 8625/- ನಾವು ದಿ :15/07/2022, 12.36 ರಂದು ಪಾವತಿಸಿದ ಚೆಕ ನ್ನು ನೀವಿ BWSS ಗೆ ಪಾವತಿಸಿರುವುದಿಲ್ಲ ಇದರಿಂದಾಗಿ ನಮಗೆ 2 ತಿಂಗಳುಗಳ ಬಿಲ್ಲ ನಲ್ಲಿ ಬಾಕಿ ಬಂದಿದೆ ಹಾಗು ನಮಗೆ ಮಾನಸಿಕ ತೊಂದರೆ ಯಾಗಿದೆ ಹಾಗೂ ಹೆಚ್ಚುವರಿಯಾಗಿ 500/- ಗಳ ಬಡ್ಡಿ ಪಾವತಿಸಲಾಗಿದೆ
                                      Nov 3, 2022
                                      Please provide(bus number 401) few more busses in Govinda Raja nagara vijayanagar tollgate route at 8am to 9am lot of people facing problems in vijayanagar tollgate .. please do needful

I am Shabeer from Bommanahalli. I travelled on bmtc KA-57-F-4288 in 2-NOV-22 at 7:30 from Bommanahalli to gorapalaya stop. The issue is i gave cash to the conductor and he didn't issue me the ticket. I asked twice but after that the conductor is looking at me very rudely. I need justice. I also have a request that please ensure each and penny amount goes for bmtc. That's my concern.

I am mentioning my phone number and bus number plate photo for your reference.