Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Complaints & Reviews

When I was travelling from silkbord to btm. The bus driver hit my vehicle and didn’t stop. I had chased the bus and till...

I lost my purse in BMTC Bus (KBS)
route kempgowda Bus station to Attebelete . I was started my journey from St. Jhon's Hospital stop at around 9:10am and I get down from the bus at 10:05 in Bommasantra bus stop. And found my purse was missing it has some important documents like Aadhar Card Pan Card and Driving license . I have only the BMTC ticket unfortunately I have noted down the bus no. I have attached the BMTC ticket copy as an attachment. If anything found about my posst . Kindly notify me
Jul 28, 2021

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
btmc bus ticket copy

I travel for work by BMTC KA 01 F-4787 from Uttarahalli to K R Market at 7:14am
    The bus stops and wait unnecessary at some bus stands and also the bus moves very slowly despite the road is free of traffic that time, which in turn getting late for our office.

This unnecessary delay in waiting⏳ and slow movement creates delay in reaching our office.

Will you please instruct them not to wait at the bus stands and drive with normal speed?. So that we can plan our time properly.
    Jul 19, 2021

There is not even a single bus service Bengaluru Aerospace SEZ Park. Although there are many companies operating in that locality. It is difficult for lot of employees and students to commute. I request to provide bus facilities in Bengaluru Aerospace SEZ Park.
      Jul 14, 2021

The pass distributor of K.R puram BMTC had taken 25%higher price than actual price with me & When asked didn't give a proper reason for the same...Please do take action on the pass distributor officials at K.R Puram -560036.As a citizen of India, have the right to ask for same issues!Higher authorities please do take action for the same!Shouldn't happen to any others in my locality of K.R Puram Region.
        Jul 09, 2021

The availability of buses on this route is very low please increase even after repeated complaints no action taken.
          Jul 08, 2021

Why there is need of My bmtc app when no buses have on the GPS system, daily commuters are facing problems, please make sure Gps is on in bmtc buses
            Jul 07, 2021

Sir my father put amount name is Harish giving the Honda scooty my father put the amount in Google pay 21000 my father ex...
              Good Afternoon Sir/Mdm,
              Today Morning Date 28/06/2021 Time nearly 9.00am i am waiting for bmtc bus in Chikkabidrakallu...
              Hi sir,

I took Bus from Central Silk board to KR PURAM GOVERNMENT HOSPITAL on 25/06/2021 which costs 25 Rs,...
              I am dental student & took new pass in February only by paying ₹1600 in which expiry date was mentioned as 31st August of...

The area behind Manyatha Tech park is called Sirampura. The scheduled buses are listed above are not coming and is very difficult for movement. I am not having a 2 wheeler and need to walk long distances to reach bus stop without these buses.

Please start the bus service.
              Jun 24, 2021

Today morning I was waiting for a essential service bus at esteem mall to dodaballapura. Morning 8.30 at esteem mall one bus came but didn't give stop after that I followed that bus till yelhanka there also didn't stop. After that some how managed to catch that bus at avalahalli there they have asked that where I am working.. I showed my ID card and told them I am a banker. They replied "bankers not allowed in this bus".
                Banking is essential service but bankers are not allowed to travel in essential service buses...why..?
                concerned official please instruct the BMTC employees and take necessary action to solve these problems.
                Jun 10, 2021

We students have taken the bus pass on February and due to this lockdown we don't have college and I had some work in college for scholarship process so today I went by bmtc bus conductor was saying that studentpass is not allowed . And before this there was a busstrike and we went by civil bus by taking ticket to college. So the student pass is waste now and we have paid 1160 rupees for that. Do you think that money is growing on trees for us . We request you government to give back our money or allow us in buses with studentpass . We are not fools we have buspass why do we need to buy ticket again . And you government haven't informed that studentpass is not allowed . First you have to inform to students that your pass is not allowed or else you need to extend the date of buspass.
                  Apr 26, 2021

To BMTC,
                    This is regarding failure of BMTC services in April, 2021, BMTC bus services. We have paid for BMTC bus pass for April month. But, we are not getting bus services, and we are spending from our pocket for daily transport.

I, therefore, request BMTC to kindly refund our April, 2021, BMTC pass fees. Government should be responsible towards common people problems. If it fails to provide service, it should refund common people money.

Thanks.
                    Common People.
                    Apr 18, 2021

Here naveen from Bangalore we bought monthly pass for the month of April but from April 7th they are doing strike.what to do now? we are not from ambani or yadirappa family so refund money or extend the pass.
                      Apr 16, 2021

The academic year has started form May of this year and the renewal time given is too quick on August for the whole academic year. Now that due to bus strike and due lock down restrictions the college is shut down. What a waste of money! I request to extend the time duration of renewal.
                        Apr 15, 2021

My self a student, I would like to share my bad experience in Bmtc. Already a glass was broken. Due to heat it got cracks....
                          Dear Sir/Madam
                          This is i would like to give complaint on below mentioned bus no coductor as on dated 01/04/21 @ 6PM...

I have lost my bmtc student bus pass..
                          Apr 01, 2021