Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Having problems with Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC]

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Website

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Head Office Address

BTS Bus Depot Rd, Shanti Nagar
Bengaluru

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 1663

Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] reviews & complaints(2301)

Dear respected sir/madam,
There are not enough buses of 15E we are not able to go to college in time because of that please try to tesolve this problem.
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have lost a brown leather backpack (laptop bag) with HP laptop inside. Traveling from Marathahalli to Hebbal. Ticket number 779189 (rz12). If found contact [protected]....

Travelling today morning from koramangala to Indiranagar after the Egipura signal a BMTC was keep on horning from back and he over taken from left and suddenly put break next to my car, if I was not applied break it would have been a accident, it's bus for Bagmane techpark, please take action against the driver or a warning, I understand people need to reach on time but not this way.

KA 57 FA4123

Common man

Today i travelled from maharaja signal to my college at 7 for environmental practicals but unfortunately got onto the G2 bus from maharaja signal which is definitely my mistake . In midway i realized this and bus conductor was kind enough to guide me and asked me to get down at Majestic to get bus …and here comes BEL-15 a bus with not a single soul in it, i showed them my student bus pass they refused to accept it henceforth i said i will...

I was travelling from dairy circle to marathahalli bridge in BMTC( VH NO: KA-57 F -2660) today @7:15 pm, and bus conductor was behaving very rudely with everyone and also he pushed my bag which had very expensive laptop valuing 1.5 lakhs. Which was very disturbing, this is not really anyone should behave In public transport. Kindly take necessary action against him .

Dorita

I was traveling in btmc BTM layout bus, 500 at around 10:45 am, where the conductor touched my chest n sexually harassed me while I was getting bus ticket. This happened today - may 7 2022, I am only 19 years old ....
        I paid 100 rupee at counter through UPI but the employee didn't receive any payment confirmation.so he didn't recharge my smart card .my UPI reference no. is[protected], please refund my amount....

Hejjali comes under Rural bangalore for which frequency of buses(231) are very limited. The is no bus with fixed timing going to Hejalla. Moreover it is being shown online everytime but they manupulate it and change the status departed without being bus come. Between 8AM to 9AM, Buses going to hejalla from Satellative bus stand is completely on their wishes. There is no fixed timing neither they follow any, Entire practice is very corrupted.
        Moreover there is no eligible authority who can regulate this issue, Irony it is 2022.

From last one week we are facing bus issue during early morning every day 5.15 a.m onwards from mahalakshmipura (Nandini Layout) Bangalore- 560086

Since if we want to go anywhere for work purpose no buses will be available from 5 a.m onwards.

Kindly do the needful and provide the good services.

Thanking you...
          This is to report a rash driving of BMTC bus KA-57-F-4299. I was driving my Kia when suddenly the BMTC bus came from the left side and tried to turn right and hit by car. This happened between 12 Noon and 12:15 PM at the Thanisandra Signal Light. I have taken the ncessary pictures and the Police have also taken the pictures at the signal light. Not only was the driver rash in driving, but he was also rude and abusive after his rash driving....

I woluld like to inform that in our area i.e. kundanhalli gate the bus service is very poor. Very few bus ply through our area from kundanhalli to shivajinagar..which creates a lot of inconvience to the people.some time we have to wait 1 hour n 40 min for bus 330, SBS 1k, 331..Daily delay..that reason we are daily late for office..
          The area is a bit away and residents need to go every part of city.
          There for, requested to arrange many buses in this area so that people do not face the problem of transportation.

I hope you will take some action and do the need ful as soon as posible.

Daily office employees

Everyday we are experiencing very bad in transport from Yalahanka to Jalahalli cross because of no frequency of buses during peak hours (Morning 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM. Please make sure to run more buses during peak hours so it will help public. Now we are getting one bus between half an hour during for each bus. Think how people can travel in bus and reach to office on time.

I am traveling in KA-57 F-2820 at 7:30 pm on Wednesday April 26th, 2022

I am using Digital weekly passes in Tummoc app.
              While scanning the QR code, there was some delay in the app.

After this the conductor started harrasing me and used threatening language and gestures.

I was finally able to validate my Weekly pass, but even after this the conductor didn't stop harrasing me.

Please take necessary action against the conductor on this route at this time

80% buses not working from last 1 week in shanubhohalli and bilavaradalli route.
                Only 1 bus in morning and 1 bus in evening after 7:30pm. Peoples are struggling here improper bus operations. Please add some addional buses in this route.

Hi I am ilyas & I work for one of India's big Software company in Electronic City, my residence is in BTM Layout, I have to take a BMTC bus from Btm to electronic, I have seen all the BMTC buses give unnecessary stops in all tariff ice signal, if we tell them to go conductors and drivers speak so bad and they do not here any body, this not only happens 1 day problem, this is every day problem we cannot go on time on jobs the passengers travelling in this route from around 7-9pm, so please take necessary action on this route...

Bus No- 500D/71

KA -57 F 4204

Driver was extremely rash throughout the journey. With the bus already being over crowded, we almost fell everytime.

BUS NO -KA-57-F-2535
                      On 15th april 2022 morning i travelled in BMTC bus and the ticket collector behaviour was very bad .
                      As there were no seats i was standing, it is difficult to stand in running bus, so i was taking out my money out of bag and that conductor very badly jerked my bag and shouted on me . I gave him 50 rupees but my fare was only 10 rupees instead of giving change in my hand he shouted really bad and threw my money on floor .not only with me he did this kind of behaviour with many girls and even boys . In a far city from your home if people especially like them treat us bad its very cruel.

I want a justice the bus driver is abusing me and my family and he is not at all fear and he is a rowdy

I lost my bus pass while traveling in the bus no. 285 Avalahalli bus, I request you to help me in applying a duplicate bus pass as soon as possible....

Iam complaining from Karihobanahalli, Andrahalli main road., the buses are highly irregular here and there's no punctuality, many here are students and people who use public transport for transportation, but due to irregular timings and on weekends like saturday and sunday the buses are the most irregular either or won't arrive at all
                          Today being saturday the bus didn't arrive at all. It's causing a lot of problem for our works and colleges. Kindly resolve this issue as soon as possible. The drivers arrive at whatever time they wish to and won't move the buses at all in order to maybe benifit the auto people here, who bribe them to be lazy and not move the buses.