[Resolved]  Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] — I didn't receive due change of 480 rs.

I was travelling by bmtc bus 201g from marenahalli bus stop to domlur bridge and i didn't have a change of 20rs so i gave 500 rs to the conductor and he wrote 480 on the back side of the ticket and gave it to me. Then i asked once for my change but he said i don't have it now collect in some time but then i forgot and got down. So how can i get my 480rs change back?
Complaint marked as Resolved May 11, 2018

[Mar 13, 2018] Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation [BMTC] Customer Care's response Apr 09, 2018

Please provide specific details of vehicle number, date, time and photo copy of the ticket to identity the crew.

BMTC
Complaint comments  1 Comment     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

I lost my blue colour lunchbox bag in hebbal bus was traveling from ecospace to marathalli bridge around 6pm on 14th March. The blue colour lunch bag has three tifin and one key. Kindly return it if found.
Please help me find it, the key in it is important
Contact [protected]/ [protected]