Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB]

Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bangalore Water Supply & Sewerage Board [BWSSB] Complaints & Reviews

Sewage/Septic tank constructed by a builder (Saraswati Nilayam) on the main road is full and overflowing into the neighbouring apartments, the solid waste and water us getting mixed with our drinking water source. 100 plus families living in the neighbourhood os saraswati nilayam is suffering. Our previous complaint number#20005427 in nammal bengaluru sahaya app - no action from the lanlord after BBMP officials visited the site. Pathetic situation, difficult to walk on the road - its human waste around on the road.
Pls help, urgent.

Internal damage in chamber causing mud and soil stone filling the chamber and chamber is to low to ground in rainy season cause filling the chamber overflow and causes smell and spreading decease to the near by House by insects mosquitos and rad, mouse increased and causes the sewage to fill... Every month we complaint to bwssb office we need permanent solution we kindly request u to repair internal damage and construct the man hole above the ground level... I kindly request to consider my complaint and resolve as soon as possible

Sewage water over flowing from manhole since more than a week in front of IDBI LAYOUT, Gottigere B G Road Bangalore ward no 194.

I have not received the bill for June 21 in respect of above RR No s-488428. I want to remit on line but the system is showing 0. Pl update the same and help me to pay on line. Thanks & regards,
        Krishnan G R

My house is at the cornor of the road and there is always a problem of sewage blockage where the water goes out from house but in the main line it doesn't move it stops and hits back .
            I paid my water bill via canara bank app bill pay service, amount was deducted from my account, but has failed to deliver...
            Since past 1.5 years randomly sewage water is getting mixed with Cauvery water. Underground sump is getting dirty and dirty...

Hi Team. My RR number is: E-205039
            I see that from last 2 months cauvery water bill is exorbitant. Usually we get the bill every month with 200rs. But from last month's the bill is above 2000rs. . Kindly rectify this problem and help provide correct bill
              Dear Team
              Pls find the below date the water meter was disconnected and taken along with the BWSSB TEAM stating the...

Dear sir/madam today a new bill reader came and billed lumpsum huge amount without giving supportive reason not satisfactory with rude attitude with women giving lots of torcher since from 1 year we have given camplaint regarding meter change we applied on online and gave letter and got seal and signature from AE I have written letter also pls take action on this

Our house sewage pipe is blocked, pls solve as early as possible. It's causing lot of problem.

I sincerely request concerned authorities to change meter Immediately as it is faulty meter showing more consumption of water than actual usage.

We are facing Sanitary blockage problem in below area address. 1st A main, 1st cross maruthinagar & kogilu road Yelahanka Bangalore 560064. Landmark opposite to Toyota service center road.

Dear sir
                      In Aswath Nagar Marathalli bridge some people are running with out meter connection directly to sump pleas check the all inside the sump because water is wasting out side too many people are using with out meter connection and the water man also supporting to the people and the people ask to water man they will make like a rowdy and they was keeping some childrens with them please check the pipe line connections In aswathnagar marathalli bridge I m requesting u please remove the water leaving person from the job he was collecting the money from pg and home... Pleas don't infrom my contact details for any one...

I am a resident of JCHS layout, Bangalore 560061. The manhole in our road (5th cross, kapilla road) is overflowing as the sewage connection is not connected to the main line but has been abruptly ended. This is causing a surge of waste and sewage to overflow from the manhole and stagnates in front of the house. This is really hazardous to the health of the residents.

Request you to urgently fix the issue and do the needful.

Aravinda

There is no cauvery water supply for 3 months on large sections of Andree Road Shanthinagar. Some apartments on the street have not received water for may years.
                          We have been dependent on tanker water for many months now.
                          Please address the issue urgently.
                          Apartments affected include but are not limited to

13 Andree Road Suryasthan Apartment
                          19 Andree Road Vaishnavi Prime
                          11 Andree Road Prestige Andree
                          21 Andree Road HVS Paradise (more than 10 years)

We have had many cases of people approaching and offering to cut the road and redo the plumbing. This is an illegal activity and is a ruse to make money.
                            We would like to bring to your notice that residents of New Manjunath Layout starting from 3rd Cross to 6th Cross are facing...

We are getting cauvery water supply mix with drainage water. Its completely contaminated. before it goes in worse situation and impacts the people reside here health wise, please get it resolved. Big apartments in 4th cross like Casa Royale and Gold Nest appt have raised several complaints about same issue but not yet resolved. when we contact lineman, he advise to raise complaint and he doesn't have control.

Address: 4TH CROSS, NAL WIND TUNNEL ROAD, MURGESHPALYA, BANGALORE 560017 KARNATAKA

From past 1 month there is a drainage block in our area. We have brought to the notice of BWSSB several times but no action is taken till date.
                                The reading on the water meter is incorrect for the month june 2021 as we haven't consumed so much of water. please look into...