PCMC

+91 20 27425600

Bad

PCMC Complaints & Reviews

Hello Sir/Madam,

There is lockdown and there are very loud speakers playing now 4pm at Shradhha Colony Near Oxycare Hospital. It's very very loud lockdown violation is done at such a time . Please send some police and stop this.
Jun 13, 2021

Respected Sir/Madam

There is a ongoing concern with the connecting road to my society which is a common road for the lane. There are pot holes and throughout the year there is a watter logged which has resulted in many bikers been fallen due to slippery nature and we feel it's a threat for many commuters as small children and senior citizens have to find their way through it and becomes very difficult.please help
    Jun 10, 2021

PCMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Thank you a temporary fix has been done by putting a debris on the road the water logging issue is resolved

A stray named don trys to bite me on daily basis, his owner is a clerk in pcmc pimpri he left him some months ago and he is not taking his stray dog with him and the dog daily trys to bite after telling his owner he refuses and always fights with me so please take any action as early as possible
      Jun 10, 2021

PCMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Illegal hawkers stand at Samarth colony indrayani nagar, near swami samarth school, sector 2, bhosari till 10pm at night. Illegal hawkers with no licence standing at dangerous spot at corner of road which can cause accidents. Kindly take action
        Jun 08, 2021

R./Sir,
          This is to inform you that, i am a senior citizen having age 67 yrs. i am residing alone in my house. many a time my door is locked.so it is somtime difficult to get water meter reading .when my reading is available i am getting zero bill.bur in absence of it i am getting exorbitant bill.i request you to adjust my bill with total reading when available like electricity bill. if, i pay my quaterly bill my amount goes waste because it not my consumption this is injustice with me.kindly consider me and adjust my totol bill
          Jun 06, 2021

PCMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Subject: Complaint letter regarding overflow of drainage

Respected sir,
            I am aniket sutar from Parijat Ban Colony and I have to register a complaint regarding drainage overflow beside my home. This overflow in drainage causes the problem of bad odour and leads to growth of mosquitoes which may lead to malaria. Small children playing outside the door have already been affected by diarrhoea. Sometimes we feel vomiting and nausea.

So kindly am requesting you to look into this matter personally. If you do the needful then I shall be very much thankful to you.

Contact :

Yours faithfully
            Aniket Sutar
            Jun 05, 2021

PCMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Recently installed LED street light at Lane No. 3, Near Sonal Apartment, Ramnagar, Pimple Gurav, Pune-411061, is frequently going dead, due to which we have face darkness in the night time.

This street light is time and again suddenly shut down, but there is no maintenance or repair and / or checking for the same since last 6 days.

Please resolve the problem urgently.
              May 31, 2021

PCMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              पिंपळे गुरव, रामनगर, गल्ली नं. 3, सोनल अपार्टमेंटच्या बाजूचा नवीन बसविलेला LED Street Light बरेच दिवसांपासून बंद आहे. PCMC Help लीने वर वारंवार complaint करूनही कोणतीही दाखल घेतली जात नाही.

I have made online payment of property tax against bill no.[[protected]], but have not received its receipt. kindly generate it and make it appear on the website or send through mail.
                i have made the payment through online payment system through Cr card on[AXIS BANK REF NO:-[protected]] TRANSACTION DATE:-25 MAY2021, AMOUNT :-9558. I have received debit message from my bank.
                kindly resolve the issue as early as possible.

yours sincierly,
                Sameer Ghope
                [[protected]]
                May 30, 2021

PCMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The water bill has not been updated which I paid on[protected]. Please generate the new bill with correction. I'm uploading...

Respected, sir/madam
                  PCMC,
                  This is to inform you that there is a bus stop at kalewadi fata in brt but, due to construction at the end of flyover the stop is shifted near hotel Victoria 3 but none of the bus by the time in 11pm-12pm takes a stop there and runs from above the flyover. This causes extreme problem to the working middle class people who travel by bus and can't afford the high rate of auto. Kindly take immediate action over it.
                  May 27, 2021

PCMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Road infront of Siddhi nisarg society, near silver spoon hotel, Bhumkar wasti. Pothole on the road is need to repair.

Sincerely
                    Property tax payer
                    May 24, 2021

Hello Team,
                      I am waiting this on behalf of all the society members.

Number of stray dogs increased in the area where I am living. Every day in day time those dogs roaming around as well as whole night bark very loudly. Some of them are rabid so it's not safe in our area.
                      Request you to please take some action against them as soon as possible.
                      Your quick response and action would be highly appreciated.

Address:
                      Millennium Acropolis Phase 1/2, Wakad Hinjawadi Link Road, Vinode Nagar, Santhosh Nagar, Near Akshara International School, Wakad, Pimpri-Chinchwad, Pune 411057
                      May 22, 2021

Hello Respective Sir/ Madam,

I want to compliant about sweeping, its not duly sweeping properly, so please check it sir and give quick action

Ranjana Shirawale-[protected]
                        May 21, 2021

महोदय,

आमच्या येथे गेल्या 1 वर्ष्यापासून...

I am a resident of Ravet, Shinde Vasti, Near D-Mart.

The stray dogs chase after 2-wheelers which has led to me falling from my bike while travelling. They bark all night. I have exams in the morning and I am awake at 3 am because the dogs do not stop barking. I literally cannot sleep in this city because of PCMC's horrendous handling of the stray dog situation. I am unable to get sleep. How horrible does a municipal corporation needs to be to get to the point that its citizens cannot sleep at night. I barely get 4 hours of sleep and give my online exams. The afternoons are quieter than the nights because the dogs never stop barking at each other and the vehicles passing by. I don't know what needs to be done, all I know is that I need sleep to function. I leave the rest up to PCMC. Sleeping on Mumbai's streets would be quieter than living in a residential area in PCMC and that says something.
                          I'll repeat this once again, I NEED SLEEP. HUMANS NEED SLEEP.
                          May 19, 2021

PCMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have paid property tax consumer no:-[protected] full amount . for last year 5th June 2020 which shown on bill with concession
                            But for year 2021 tax bill (refer attached ) received with last year balance -Rs 1648
                            Why it is added, kindly check & revert

Satish Nikam
                            Property tax bill issue
                            May 18, 2021

PCMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 15th May 2021, i paid property tax conumser no:[[protected].00] online of Rs. 17426.0 and after successful completion and deduction from bank, web page not found error was given.
                              The site still shows pending property tax. I haven't received any communication on my e-mail id nor mobile. The payment was made through online payment gateway. The transaction details are as given below:
                              Transaction reference:[protected]
                              Amount: 17426.0
                              Bank: Hdfc bank
                              Date: 15th May 2021
                              Please let me know the problem.

PCMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

On 15th May 2021, i paid property tax conumser no:[[protected].00] online of Rs. 11751.0 and after successful completion and deduction from bank, web page not found error was given.
                                Transaction reference:[protected]
                                Amount: 17426.0
                                Bank: Hdfc bank
                                Date: 15th May 2021
                                Please let me know the problem.

Resolved. Thanks for the help PCMC team

Hello Team,

I have taken several follow ups over the phone regarding smoke vehicle to prevent mosquitoes but I didn’t get any positive response from related candidates.

Now we are really frustrated could you please support us

PCMC customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We are staying at blue bells society chaudhary park wakad and since last more than 6 months street light are not working provided by corporation. Maintenance is needed.

Society: Blue bells society, chaudhary park, beside BP petrol pump, wakad 411057
                                    May 13, 2021