Bharat Matrimony Customer Care

No:94, TVH Beliciaa Towers, 10th Floor, Tower 2, MRC Nagar, Mandaveli
Chennai
Chennai District
Tamil Nadu

+1 818 688 3593  (USA/Canada)
+61 388 205 478  (Australia)

Good

Thu 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Fri 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat 12:00 am - 12:00 am
Sun 12:00 am - 12:00 am

Bharat Matrimony related photos (217)

Bharat Matrimony Complaints & Reviews

Bharat Matrimony — Elite matrimony package and Assisted matrimony

sharbani
I had taken the membership for Assisted matrimony in jan 2016 wherein my contact number and email id was hacked by some hacker...

Sunil Kumar
I would like to like to share today incident with Bharat matrimony people, how rude they are and start abusing when I deny to call me... I have account all the other matrimony sites... but i have told them not to call me .. I will call you if i needed.. and after that i did not recived any call from them.

But what about Bharat matrimony... after many time informing they are stilling calling me harassing me.

I would say to all the user please don't buy any services to Bharat matrimony.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-23 12:36:07

[Oct 15, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response Oct 19, 2016

We regret for the inconvenience caused to you.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We're very sorry to hear this. Could you please send your matrimony Id and contact number immediately to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com and we'd like to speak, understand the issue better to help you.

Bharat Matrimony — Daily recommendation [Resolved]

Chiradip
    For Last 3-4 days all of a sudden I am not receiving the daily recommendations. I was not informed for any modification, neither...

Bharat Matrimony — Misusing of profile photo

vm.moorthy
    I registered in bharat matrimony to find out a suitable groom for my daughter sukanya (M 4396517). There was continuous follow...

Bharat Matrimony — Till u marry membership.. Fraud [Resolved]

swetha hi
    I got an email that my 'till u marry" is about to expire and I have to pay 6900rs to renew the membership.

I...
    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Wedding services

Payal Basu
    Your payment process is not transparent at all and the custmer service agents are also very pathetic in communication with customer.The issue came when I paid for Classic package which cost 3100 but finally it charged me 3299.When i called to ur customer service i found that one additional service for 199/- has been added without any of my consent.When i clearly told your agent to refund 199/- he committed that it will be done within 7 days(Please see the attached screenshot of the chat).Still the money is not refunded and when i am calling to your CS of payment dept. they are intentionally cutting my call which is totally unacceptable.If I am not getting any solution withing 2-3 days I am going to discard my membership and also will wright about your poor service in social network.

Lack of transparency in payment procedure
    Lack of transparency in payment procedure

[Sep 30, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi I paid 45000 for a service at elite matrimony and found that they are fraud and cheated me.i changed 3 RM's but all were lazy and fraud.
    Rakesh Banerjee is a fraud manager and I want my whole money back.

I want my money back .

Anupriya

vel mudaliyar
      Being a paid member from past 18 months, i went to assisted service for better results. But then i knew,

its totally waste of time and money.Once you paid money they doest care about you.

Relationship managers dont lift your calls and we have to keep try to them. Then only they will send irrelative profiles to us to grand them to contact profile members on behalf o[censored]s. If we ask them to contacted profiles data then their system will not work or they will be on leave or they wont answer your call.

Finally we would loss 3+1 months time and get cheated by them for our money.

In paid service we have to call to profile members its far better than assisted where we keep call to rm as they wont reply you properly. Its whole story.
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-11-04 02:36:58

[Sep 24, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response Sep 27, 2016
      Dear User,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Please send your matrimony Id and your contact number to [protected]@assistedmatrimony.com and we'd like to speak and understand the issue better as it will aid us in introspection and improvements in our processes ultimately leading to customer delight.

We apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

NEELU CHANCHAL
        Today, i got a call from ur executive, and the way of taking of her is too ridiculous. Call is recorded automatically, if required, i can provide to you as it can not be uploaded with my complaint. If you are taking to your customer in this way then no will register on your site or app in future. And definitely i will never suggest anyone ur app or site to anyone. Please take immediate action in this regard. I also request you to keep my identity confidential.
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-29 02:46:17

[Sep 23, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response Sep 27, 2016

Bharatmatrimony.com
        I have been getting continuous calls from Bharat Matrimony call center. I have already informed them not to call me as I am not going to re-register further with Bharat Matrimony.
        Still from from last one month, atleast thrice a day I get calls from them.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

rajesh.kksh
          I am using services of Bharat matrimony for a long time. Yesterday, I got call from their helpdesk informing that my package 'Till u marry' is about to expire and I have to pay Rupees 6900 to renew it.

I was taken aback. I had opted for "Till u marry" package last year and was told that the renewal amount would be 1000 rupees only however now they are asking for a much higher amount than originally promised.

I have also seen the same concern being raised from other users in this forum.Request to address this issue at the earliest to avoid inconvenience.

[Sep 27, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Updated by rajesh.kksh Sep 26, 2016
          It's been 3 days since I posted the complaint and there is no response. Whereas others who have raised complaint after me have received replies. Highly disappointed with Bharat matrimony for the poor customer service and unreasonable demand for excess renewal fees.
          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Wedding services

Bharat Matrimony — Bharat matrimony fraud profile id - h6201264 dr. jayant gautam

kurrey
            This fraud person contact me one 28th of August 2016 through Bharat matrimony after 15 days talking he make one story and...

RATAN KUMAR MISHRA
            First executive (Rahul)told me that he is going to find matches and arrange meetings and once you register we will support you every way.i was also told by Rahul(executive) that after my registration my validity would be increased to 5 months, now he is not picking up my call, i have complained several times in this matter but only assistant I got is
            "We have taken up your complaint And forwarded to the concern team We will check and revert soon"

[Sep 12, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Prabhakarmashetty
              Last year when we have taken till u marry pack they said 1000 is the amount for renewal of this package now they are telling no way it is 6900. I called customer care multiple times but they also agreed that last year they said 1000 but now it is chamged. How come we need to pay. If the renewal package is chamged then the people who have taken this package after renewal amoung changed only will pay. Why we need to pay 6900?

They are only telling there were multiple complaints on this issue.

Please takd tge immediate action on this. We defenetly not recommend any one.
              Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-12 20:08:35

[Sep 10, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response Sep 11, 2016

Hello Bharat Matrimony Team,

I have the exact same issue as mentioned by Mr. Prabhakar. I called customer care multiple times but they insisted on the same amount of 6900 rupees last week. I don't know why they are harassing customers like this.

I submitted a separate complaint on this in this forum as well but absolutely no response since 4 days. This was not expected from a big wedding services provider as Bharat matrimony. Several people seem to be affected due to this. Highly disappointing.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Wedding services

Bharat Matrimony — Bharat Matrimony Fraud Profile ID - H6201264 Dr. Jayant Gautam

anigam_delhi
                This fraud person has also approached me thru Bharat matrimony website. He approached me on 24th Aug.'16 and wrote to me in...
                Complaint category Other

Shanthi A
                Varadharajan from assisted matrimony service called and requested us to pay Rs.11, 500 for assisted matrimony from a email ID "prasanna.[protected]@matrimony.com" which we have done on Aug 8th 2016. Since then we got no calls on activation or service related calls. We had done continuous calls they said we are finding right manager for you even though we have asked them to call they gave no updates on our service. So we have sent an email to the "[protected]@bharatmatrimony.com, [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com", to cancel the service and refund our money 11, 500. For that also no reply. Then, I have received weird pings from a guy in matrimony to call him many times. After i have reported that to the customer service Samuel Simson S, mailed me back saying he is working on my request will update me on the status of the request like that on Aug 21 2016. After that no response from the team on this regard, I am tired of sending emails for the update.

Very very worst service on the assisted matrimony, Cheating people like anything for money. Once they have received money no will call or tell you anything. Please take some necessary action on this.

Please get my money 11, 500 which I have paid to assisted matrimony for the service of nothing.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-12 15:04:19

[Aug 31, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response Sep 11, 2016
                Dear User,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

We apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

pnv
                  I want to tewll u that i had one invitation from a person called aakesh aadeep for marraige.. Actually i want to inform u that this person ih hiding his identity or misguiding because this person tells his name as aakesh aadeep working otside india etc.. even though he might be working outside india he has two names..and he is taking woman numbers and etc... he had another name as bharat ashok..i had informed this to your executive shadab but he did not take action... it is his responsibility to inform u and cancel aakesh adeep profile... take the action or else i will go to authority...
                  Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-07 04:30:55

[Aug 24, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response Aug 26, 2016

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

satwizard
                    My marriage was on May 2015 .It was really a worst nightmare that we booked photography service with Tamil matrimony, and its more than year past..we still haven't received our videos completely !!

There were two videographers for our wedding and reception. One of the videos was not available (Not sure if they really recorded the event !!). They said they dont have the 2nd reception photos/videos claiming that it was already given to us!!! after months later they found the photos and the videos are still missing !!!

Its a once in lifetime event and we really spent a lot for this worst ever photography service!! Never ever trust them..They are very big liars!!! There is no proper contact whom we can call them and ask for update. The contact even changes every now and then. Nothing is proper.

After so many followups and travelling to their office...we somehow received the photo albums but that was not the photos that we selected !!!

And we received the wedding video which is of the worst quality and the songs!! which we never expected!! And we are yet to receive our reception videos. They agreed that they completely LOST the videos which is not acceptable at all !!! Think before you book services with these liars!

[Aug 18, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Sheetal Parab
                      His name dev he expressed intersted which i had accepted. His profile no h6034480. He has emotionaly blackmail me from his mobile no [protected] that he is carrying heavy luggage and delhi customs arrested him he asked money from me. I trusted him and paid money but again and afain he was asking money 25 lacks, 30 lakhs for to clear his luggage. On friday i called up delhi customs control room and has given his information then he said he is fraud no one is under detention. He is fraud person by emotional blackmailing he cheated me for 21 lakhs bcz i trusted he actualy in trouble but police said he is fraud. Please take a strict action against this profile otherwise he will cheat so many girls by blackmailng. One lady nane arpita sharma is also involved in this she is also part of this gang and 2 more people their name is rehan khan and sanjay kumar. That lady and dev emotionaly blackmailed that please send money otherwise he will be in jail for 10 years. When i called cuatoms they said its a fraud case go and file complaint against them.

[Aug 16, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Updated by Sheetal Parab Aug 16, 2016
                      please take a strict action against profile- H6034480. his contact no is [protected]. He emotionaly blackmailed and cheated me for money. Regards, Sheetal Parab

Tweety0260
                        An agent named Ankan chanda of bengali matrimony repeatedly called and forced to make payment for upgrading the profile.As the profile was deleted due to some personal issues the agent Mr Ankan chanda his cell no which was provided as [protected] sent a very cheap message.Please take necessary action against this agent as soon as possible.
                        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Employees

mandar54

I have been recieving call from 1 of your executive named ankit, he is calling from this number +[protected].

Yesterday i refused to renew my account, he said "nai karvana hai to account kyu rakha hai delete kar do", i said what is the problem in keeping the acccount. He said "nai karvaoge to me dekh lunga". I disconnected the call.

He called me again at 12:56 i said i dont want to renew that account right now and i am busy, he kept on talking and talking and said delete kar do account.

This guy is geeting on my nerves and he if he is doing this to get my account deleted i will do it right away. This is pathetic way of harrasing a customer who is not ready for renewal.

Very very bad way of working for a company who is into service industry

Mandar sathe
                          Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-13 14:03:28

[Aug 09, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response Aug 11, 2016

Bharatmatrimony.com
                          My ticket no. is BM15421448 for refund the amount of Rs. 8600/- and lapses of more than 2 months, the status is not reported to me. The Service provider asking that your refund process is under process and take a more couple of days. i just want to informed me that how much time you are taken for refund.

S.C. Aggarwal
                          Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Internet Services

varsha ravi
                            My matri id is e3028722. On 28th may 2016, i had bought package from bharat matrimonial as of your representative call that, you have offered 3 month renewal with classic advantages (Special weekend offer for rs.2999/-) and forced me to perform on the same day for the offer. Unfortunately, while paying the money i made a mistake that i have taken an option for “till you marry” (Ie, amount deducted from my account is rs. 10149, the amount i habe to get back is rs.7150). At the same time itself, i informed your representative regarding this. She said there is option for refund, within 7 working days we will refund your money into your account, we will be forwarding your complaint to the account department, and they will reach you after 4 days. But after that no one called from your side. On june 10th i called your representative and enquired about the delay, am very sorry to say i didn’t get any proper reply from her. I tried again at 5.30pm on the same day after some time someone from accounts department called me and asked me to send my a/c details and i send that. But till now i don't get any satisfied reply from your side& don't even beat back my cash too. And the phone no. S which i contacted are giving below:

1) [protected] (Devika, representative who called me on may 28th)

2) [protected] (Thrissur office number)

3) [protected] (Thomaskutty, manager number)

I continuously contacting on these three numbers and the girl who called me is not attending my calls and she is the only one who told me that they will refund my money with in 7 days and also she will change my plan to classic advantages in that day itself. I believed her words and am cheated in this case. From may 28th 2016 to 08th aug 2016 iam keep trying to get money. I chat with your representatives named mr. Rajasekhar, ms. Suvathi, ms. Maha, mr. Mahesh, mr. Simson many times, but they are telling the same dialogue that is "madam, we will call you with in 24hours to resolve your problom, we will surely refund your money". I gave my email id and three mobile no. S, but to now no one called from your your side.. Actually i can't understand whats your plan, and why you are treating your customer like a fool.
                            I'm completely fed-up with inconsistent and irresponsible behavior of your staffs. Sometimes they have not rendered my telephone calls. I've never been expecting this kind of overhaul from your wing.
                            I want to resolve my problem immediately. Because of this issue, my valuable time, telephone bill, and money is going. I need to know what is your plan? Otherwise i need to take next step by filing case against your company to consumer court.
                            Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-09-12 12:14:42

[Aug 08, 2016] Bharat Matrimony customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Bharat Matrimony Customer Care's response Aug 11, 2016
                            Dear User,

We're very sorry to hear this.

Regarding the discrepancies that you had faced with our services, we apologize, once again for the unpleasant experience you had.

We would like to confirm that, the refund instruction for the amount of Rs.7150.00 has been successfully initiated from our end on[protected].

The reversed transaction shall reflect in your card account within seven business days.

Further, you are requested to kindly check with your card issuing bank on confirmation of the same.

We regret the delay if any, in crediting the refund.

We solicit your cooperation with Bharatmatrimony.com

Should you require any further clarifications or assistance, please reply to us via email to [protected]@bharatmatrimony.com or call us at[protected].

For live help chat please visit http://www.bharatmatrimony.com/live-help.php

We value your association with Bharatmatrimony.com

Team Customer Care
                            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Recently Discussed

13 days ago
                              Regarding Deactivation of account
                              Bharat Matrimony
                              False information given while paying premium
                              forced me to purchase membership platinum 6 months
                              Bharat Matrimony
                              no response even after taking assisted services
                              Bharat Matrimony
                              membership validity extension for this lockdown period