[Resolved] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] — Delivery of cylinder behind schedule

Tiruchirappalli, Tamil Nadu, India
 Abdul24
My gas book no is :1672
My Name is Abdul Malik, we are getting Bharat gas supply from sathya gas agency, trichy.
I booked for the service before one week but still I haven't get supply or any information regarding delivery date.
Also last month too I got my gas supply behind schedule and it was delivered without bill to us.
Please take necessary action.
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 18, 2016

[Oct 05, 2016] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care's response, Oct 14, 2016
We are given to understand that our Tanjore team have resolved your grievance. Thank you for writing to us.

Team Bharat Petroleum

Comments

I am Himanshu from Gaya, Bihar. My LPG distributor don't do delivery cylinder on time. I have registered order for cylinder through mobile on 10th April 2017 but till today cylinder is not delivered. This happens every month. I have complaint orally to the distributor point but they are not taking any steps. Today I have also complaint on National Consumer Forum (docket no. - 264803). So I request you to take proper measures to resolve the issue.

Your's truly
Himanshu
Consumer no. 50345743
Distributor code - 117699 ( M/S GAS GHAR).
I am Himanshu from Gaya, Bihar. My LPG distributor don't do delivery cylinder on time. I have registered order for cylinder through mobile on 10th April 2017 and cylinder is not delivered till 11th May. This happens every month. I have complaint orally to the distributor point but they are not taking any steps. I have also complaint on National Consumer Forum (docket no. - 264803). So I request you to take proper measures to resolve the issue.
And today i.e on 12 May I have received sms on my mobile that your cylinder is delivered.
Your's truly
Himanshu
Consumer no. 50345743
Distributor code - 117699 ( M/S GAS GHAR).

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] - Delivery of cylinder behind schedule