Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jul 3, 2022
2076

File a complaint to Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]

Having problems with Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL]

Toll free
1800 224 344

View more phone numbers

View more phone numbers

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] reviews & complaints(5789)

The gas station staff initially refused to accept a card payment, insisting that they only accept cash. When we argued that we only had a card, he asked someone to bring a card reader. On the way home, someone stopped us and informed us that the fuel cap was open after he had filled the car with fuel. We had no idea that he had either forgotten to close it or had done so deliberately. In addition to having a terrible attitude, the workers provided terrible service.
Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have a POLO and mu car’s capacity is 45 litre, while filling petrol metre shows 48 litres and my tank had 3-4 litres of petrol already....
    BPCL in Maraimalar nagar, they are providing self service but received the cost for service. Because service person is providing petrol pipe to every customer hand. Poor service....
    As I am trying to book my cylinder but it's showing some error later tried to book by call but than i came to know my acc is blocked need to contact local distributor, so I contacted them and as per them I need to do gas inspection and it's mandatory by some of the reason it's not happened so my account is blocked
    So the question is the home gas inspection is mandatory or not because I read in news paper few months ago it's not mandatory...

Whenever I go to refill my vehicle to Manick Traders Atghara PO.R Gopalpur, PS Baguihati Kolkata 700136 i ask them to full tank my vehicle they pre set to 100 or 200 liter and then they refill it and when I ask them why do you do this they say if we don't pre set the machine will not work. I have not seen the in any other Bharat petroleum fuel station. I would like to request you kind check with them....

I live in arambagh near axis bank, i had a bpcl evoucher, voucher code is[protected], valid till 23/06/23,
    to day i visit to the branch to reedeem my voucher but the attender clearly denies to redeem the voucher without any information, then i asked to call manager but this guy also denies to call the manager, please tell me what is the next step to taken .

I visited to petrol pump opposite to poonam chambers nagpur today.
      I asked the guy to fill petrol of 200/.
      He set the amt 200/. But he removed the pipe when petrol was coming.
      I requested him not to that but he refused. When i asked why did he removed he said petrol is filled and surrounded me with 3-4 other employees. When i asked for manager he said he is at home and denied to give his number.

He abused...
      On Sunday 25 June 2022, I went to the Soami nagar petrol pump and I gave a ₹2000 note and in return one of your employee gave me a fake note of 500…..
      It’s not a joke at all…. We are already paying so much for petrol and now you have recruited such ### in your staff who are thieves basically ….
      I know maybe it is a very big name and this complaint isn’t...

We are highly regretted to inform you that We have booked refills vide booking no 68001 dated. 16.06.2022 but not received till date. Also send your delivery norms approved by BPCL.

I really appreciate to make online facilities as our country is growing up internationally. Please keep support team for the same.

Date 22/06/2022
        Request ID : 82848188
        While login into Make payment, OTP is not generating Showing error ''Maximum OTP limit exceeded''

Please release or allow changes to get my OTP and i can make the payment.

Best Regards
        Citizen...

Gas cylinder not delivered
        Booking 19 June 2022 4 day passed but refil cylinder not received till now

Today at 07:35 PM, I had taken petrol at BHARAT PETROLEUM petrol pump at ELITE petrol service Near US CONSULATE at Chennai. The attendant did not accept payment from UPI and informed give Hard cash. I informed Manager Mr Mahesh then also I had to pay Cash Rs 350. After petrol refill I approached for air but the attendant informed that here only 04 wheelers vehicles air will ve filled . There was no such board put there and even after requesting He did not fill air in my scooty. Its very pathetic service, You are requested to inform the steps taken for the same as behaviour is neither acceptable nor can be treated as fair.

A sum of Rs 4.31 is deducted as a DOM surcharge/tips/rate diff debited from my account on 22/06/2022. It is unjust to the customer how an amount is being deducted easily from the customer account without informing. This type of deduction is just like cheating the customer....

Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] — Amount deducted from GPay, and yet cylinder is not booked

Consumer no.90218226
            My amount has been debited of amount 1006 on gpay on 22/06/2022. Yet the refill cylinder booking wasn't confirmed nor i received any msg of confirmation of amount received. Plz refund my money.

Ref Transaction no[protected]

DEVI VYSHNAVI FILLING STATION balabhadrapuram staf[censored]nnecessary words to costumer. Very time full petrol unquality and full amount debited costumer but bunk not fill petrol . please action to petrol bunk

To
                Bharat petroleum corporation limited
                Distributor name shai gas agency 144244
                etawha uttar Pradesh 206001
                name Manju devi
                mobile.[protected]

subject- UNDER WEIGHT GAS CYLINDER DELIVERY
                Dear Sir, In the gas agency running in Sai Gas Agency, work is being given in the cylinder from 3 to 4 kg.
                Cunsumer No.__70113349 M/s __sai gas agency bharat Gas
                At the time of delivery,...

They have created a website link with all fake Banhart gas agency and took 3500 rs a new gas connection.

I'd visited one of the petrol and cng pump situated in haridwar and these guys were creating chaos over there. I was with my family and when we had raised complaint, instead of solving the problem, they had started misbehaving with us even with my mother which was unacceptable (as they had passed some abusive comments)

I booked a cylinder at Bharat gas and paid in advance via Paytm on 14th June 2022. However, The cylinder not delivered yet and today is 20th June. When I checked with Distributor Krishna agency at Mathura on phone number [protected]. That person is giving lame excuses and shouting. He misbehaved with me while checking the status.
                    Representative of a department should behave properly with customers. I wanted...

I have using Bharat Gas (Bhiwandi Gas Services) since 3 years. It was absolutely fine but yesterday while tried to book the cylinder suddenly came to know that "account is blocked "!!
                    Connection numbers is 88977852, in name of Chirag Ganguli [protected] alternatively [protected].
                    Need urgent solutions to avoid such unnecessary custom harassment.