[Resolved] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] — I am complaining about give up subsidy

Mahikumari on Sep 21, 2018
I am a consumer of bharat gas consumer no 61850568 id no[protected]. I have opted giveup subsidy by mistake through online but my intension is check subsidy online. So please get back my subsidy because i am not eligible for give up subsidy. What is the procedure to get back subsidy continuously pls rply me as soon as possible. And please resolve it quick.
Complaint marked as Resolved Sep 21, 2018
Give the get back subsidy facility to those customers who are not able to give up subsidy and they wrongly or by mistake opted giveup

[Sep 21, 2018] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

मेरी भारत गँस कि सबसिडी मेरे बँक खाते मे जमा नही हो रही है।क्युनही हो रही है।यह चेक करके मेरे बँक खाते मे भारतगँस कि सबसिडी जलद जमा किजिये।
Avinash Shirsat's reply, Sep 20, 2018
मेरे बँक खाते मे मेरी भारतगँस की सबसिडी जमा जलद किजिये
In bharat gas app I want to check my amount of subsidy, then i saw an option opt subsidy I think this the option and I clicked on it and there was two option yes or no .. I mistakenly press yes . So I did it by mistake please do something about this problem soon as possible.
Thankyou

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] - I am complaining about give up subsidy