[Resolved] Bharat Petroleum [Bpcl] — issue for subsidy

Kandivlai West, Maharashtra, India
 shradha mehrotra
My name-trilokinath mehrotra. Location - kandivli w mumbai. Consumer no[protected].
Bharat gas.
Kindly change my lpg connection to subsidy. Because i opt out of subsidy by mistake online. I had recd msg for subsidy.
Requesting to deactivate for scroll of honour i am totally disappointed from bharat lpg concern responses.
Plz look into the matter.
Complaint marked as Resolved Jan 3, 2018
YES. this definitely worked out. I got letter regarding this mail

[Oct 18, 2017] Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

With referance previous complaint number 2159096, I was givens assurance that my subsidy issue will be closed soon, but still I am not getting subsidy in my Bank account .I have talked on the provided number many times CRC LONI[protected] and after that no one picked my call again since 15 days or called me back .My alternate number is [protected] .I am very surpriced that I am not getting my money .please let me know what is the exact way to solve this in this month only, otherwise I am eligible for interest on subsidy amount which should be provided by the dealer.

2159096 complaint was regested via "https://my.ebharatgas.com/ccs/ComplaintCreationLPG.faces" but since then I am not event able to register againa ny complaint.

Consumer Number: 11297
LPG Id: 1 [protected]

Please look in the metter.

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Bharat Petroleum [Bpcl] - issue for subsidy