[Resolved] Bharat Petroleum — No home delivery service of LPG Cylinder

Simribakhtiyarpur, India
 bulbul2029
Respected Sir, This is to inform you that I am Dhiraj Kumar and my consumer number is 710. I am a regular customer of Bharat gas. My complaint is against “No home delivery service of LPG Cylinder”. I am already submitted my application form for home refill delivered before 3 years but there is no response for the agency till now. I have booked my cylinder 18/03/2015 (44 days before) booking number 65556 still i didn’t get the cylinder. I went and asked the agency, they react rudely and said that no cylinders are available at this time. They harshly spoke still now they did not send the cylinder. Please take my complaint agencies Bharat Gas agencies. We are using only 1 cylinder and we are belongs to middle class family without cylinder we could not doing anything. Agencies are delivered very late for every month and my gas agencies are delivered shops of market area (Simribakhtiyarpur). Last Year they were issued only 7 cylinders, Sir I think they were resale the Gas for market for huge amount. So please resolve my problem as soon as possible.Plese query the old complain number of bhart petrolium -649322, 644407, 641415, 638780, 638018, 153839, 153669, 149669, 92838, 38527, 35911, 22927, 23176, 22927 MY Consumer number is 710. My gas agency Address is given below:- SAHEED RAJNANDAN BHARATGAS AGENCY (174232) Simribakhtiyarpur, sahrsa
Bharat Petroleum [BPCL] Customer Care's response, May 14, 2015
Dear Mr. BUlbul, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please send us your Registered Mobile Number, LPG ID or Consumer Number and registered email, so that our Customer Care Team can serve you better. In the meanwhile you may also like to call Bharat Petroleum Smartline[protected] for immediate support. You can also log in the specific details at www.bharatpetroleum.in.

Comments

Dear Mr. BULBUL, we are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. Please send us your Registered Mobile Number, LPG ID or Consumer Number and registered email, so that our Customer Care Team can serve you better. In the meanwhile you may also like to call Bharat Petroleum Smartline[protected] for immediate support. You can also log in the specific details at www.bharatpetroleum.in.

1st Floor, Golden Triangle Bldg., P.O. Navjeevan, Navrangpura, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India - 380014
    Bharat Petroleum - No home delivery service of LPG Cylinder