Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — the landline no.[protected]/52/53/55/58 occasionally perform the call incoming and outgoing

Sir, very good morning. We are a regular customer of bsnl landline/ broada band at our location (Premises), but we are getting very poor service of bsnl since last 1 year. Several complaint has been lodged so far, but the condition are remained same. Therefore, i request u to kindly on priority basis solved the problem as soon as possible. The nos. Are as under-
[protected]Also broadband connection)
Landline only:-

[May 06, 2019] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by 31st bn ssb May 06, 2019 Sir, very good morning. We are a regular customer of bsnl landline/ broada band at our location (premises), but we are getting very poor service of bsnl since last 1 year. Several complaint has been lodged so far, but the condition are remained same. Therefore, i request u to kindly on priority basis solved the problem as soon as possible. The nos. Are as under-
[protected] also broadband connection)
landline only:-
Complaint comments  6 Comments     Updated: ShareTweet

Comments

[protected] land line connection has been dis-connected on 01/03/2019but deposit amount is not yet refunded through I have attached my bank account details. Please confirm how lont it will require to settle one land line disconnected deposit re-payment.
I have recharged for rs 65 for my mobile no [protected].
balance operator ref.[protected]. So far the amount is not reflected to my
mobile balance.
I would like to disconnect my land line due to some personal matter.
My Bsnl landline no:[protected] Since we are not using that no. We have other connection we need only one connection.So Kindly do the necessary steps.
teresina's reply, May 2, 2019
I would like to disconnect Our BsnlLandline 04782874329 . Since 1 year we are not making any out going calls from this number we have other landline connection so we need only one connection. so many requesting letters we forward but no action abut this. kindly consider this do the action.
I dont get an information regarding incoming call details
Plz add song tu is tarah se meri zindagi main shamil hai, sung by Manhar Udhas, Movie Name- Aap to aise na the
Number damaged