Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Bhavan, Harish Chandra Mathur Lane, Janpath, New Delhi
Tel: +91 94 4002 4365

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] related photos (1302)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

D
Jan 27, 2021
Ahmedabad, Gujarat
My bsnl prepaid sim show no signal

[Jan 27, 2021] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 26, 2021
    Chennai, Tamil Nadu
    I have surrendered my BSNL Land Line[protected] on 27 th September 2018.
    My customer ID [protected].and...

Jan 25, 2021
    Yesterday I recharged through bsnl portal as per portal in 2399 pv 437 day validity 3gb per day internet+ unlimited voice call
    But after recharge I get 600 day validity with unlimited call no data benifit I want back my 2399 rupees or give me same data benifit as you show in your portal. For your reference I give screen shot
    Wrong tariff showing in bsnl portal

[Jan 25, 2021] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Updated by Pintu Nandi Jan 25, 2021 Please back money in my account or give same benefits as per your portal show

Jan 25, 2021
      Karaikkudi, Tamil Nadu
      I have been using bsnl sim for nearly 2 half years ago. It worked well before. But nowadays network signal is very very poor.i...
      I
      Jan 24, 2021
      Hounslow, United Kingdom
      I want to port my sim from bsnl due to multiple reasons. But after even sending PORT [protected] to 1900. its sending the message...

G
      Jan 23, 2021
      Hounslow, United Kingdom
      I am trying to port out of bsnl from many days .But i am not getting UPC Code.I am suffering a lot because of this operator.I am literally helpless.So it is requested to resolve the issue.

[Jan 23, 2021] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 23, 2021
        Am facing problem for BSNL long time.
        Then am decided port my bsnl number.
        But I have not received a UPC number.br...

Ranchi, Jharkhand
        For 2 days network was connecting and disconnecting .But now for 4 days it's showing no sim card. Even in other phone same problem is there. Other sim are working fine. My number is [protected].

[Jan 21, 2021] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Delhi, Delhi
          Today on 21 January I make a recharge of Rs 198 on my bsnl number [protected] through paytm with reference...

B
          Delhi, Delhi

I ported out my mobile number bearing Account No:[protected] on July 2019, 6 months over I didnt get my final settlement which is around 1200 rupees approximate, please help.

Noida, Uttar Pradesh
            This is to notify you that an old unused BSNL pole is installed just in front of my house in Indra Nagar, Meerut. This pole is damaged and can collapse at any point in time causing fatal injury to someone.
            No neighbourhood is having any BSNL connection and this pole is being used by local TV connection providers.

I request for the earliest removal of this pole in order to avoid any mishap and accidents.

Below is the complete address.

260/2 Indra Nagar 3rd, Meerut
            Landmark - behind Shakti Petrol Pump, Delhi Road, Meerut.

Shikhar

Jan 20, 2021
              Kolkata, West Bengal
              Our landline was dead from 18.07.2020 which complained at RaniKuthi Exch. under Jadavpur kolkata westbengal, complain docket no.is [protected] dt.20.07.2020. our cutomer ID.[protected] Telephone no.[protected]. in the name of Santa Deb . This telephone was active from 10.12.2020. It is our request please allow rebate for the period from 18.07.2020 to 09.12.2020 and thus oblige.(Rent rebate)

[Jan 20, 2021] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

K
                Jan 20, 2021
                Pune, Maharashtra
                I have closed my landline A/C no.[protected] in year 2018 .Till today I have not recieved the deposit refund
                Non refund of landline deposit
                Non refund of landline deposit

M
                  Jan 19, 2021
                  Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
                  I applied to the JTO Kilimanur to cancel my landline connection no [protected] on 16.1.20. I surrendered my telephone instrument and got it acked.Ever since the Accounts officer is raising bi monthly bills and recovering it from an adavcne of Rs 1500 I had with them at the time of application.Last such bill was of December 20. The JTO Kilimanur could not resolve the issue obviously be cause he has not taken prompt action to inform the matter to the accounts officer.My request is settle mtter and refund the irregularly recovered amount with the security deposit imemdiately.

[Jan 19, 2021] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Á
                    Jan 19, 2021
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    I tried a lot to register my sim on mobile but it fails...may be configuration is wrong so provide me the true detail

Jan 18, 2021
                      Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh

We have One BSNL dead pole standing in front of my corner house

A-1871, Avas Vikas Colony Hanspuram Naubasta Kanpur 208021

There are no bsnl connections anymore and this pole is used by other local tv and net cable operators wires are also tied with the support of the pole which are coming in front of our house.

So I request to please remove this pole from here

Pushkar Shukla

[Jan 18, 2021] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                        Jan 17, 2021
                        Delhi, Delhi
                        UPC cannot be generated for the reasons: (1)There are subsisting contractual obligations with your service provider. Please contact your service provider for further assistance.

[Jan 17, 2021] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 16, 2021
                          Bengaluru, Karnataka
                          Dear Sir/Madam

My Landline No. [protected] is not functional / out if order since September 2020. I have lodged...
                          Jan 15, 2021
                          Noida, Uttar Pradesh
                          I am a bsnl landline customer. Recently i paid my landline bill twice through two different online...

Jan 14, 2021
                          Saint Thomas Mount, Tamil Nadu
                          Landline [protected] is out of order from one month everytime when complaint is booked after 3 days the same is closed after 3 days.complaint no [protected], [protected],[protected],[protected],[protected] when called mr surjeet lineman mobile no [protected] he says he has been transfered

[Jan 14, 2021] Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.