Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Website:

View More Information...

Bad

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

Aniket2122 on May 29, 2020
I have surrendered the BSNL service as I have shifted to new place on 21st March 2020. I went to Sangvi(Pune) office to submit the device, but they told me to visit Wakad office(Pune). When i went there the office was closed and after that government has announced the lockdown. So now I'm unable to submit the device due to lockdown. But as a result the company has generated bill against my number for the month of April. I have left my old place on 21st march. I'll only pay bill for the month of march. I havn't used any service in April so why i should pay bill for the month after March. Please look into this and generate bill for only month of March.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — High ping issue in bsnl broadband

Mohitsingh1991 on May 29, 2020
    Hi sir,
    My name is Mohit, i live in Roorkee, Uttarakhand, dist: Haridwar.
    My bsnl landline number is [protected].
    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Broadband

univ on May 29, 2020
    My land line No[protected], Location B-406 Ram Vihar, Sector 30, Noida 201303.
    Forgot User Name and Passwrod.
    Require information

H N Dash on May 29, 2020
      Sir, my telephone [protected] With broadband facility.
      My phone and broadband remain out of order by about 20.02.20 to 17.05.20
      I have been charged Rs. 1560/- in bill of April and may payable by 31.5.20
      I have paid bill for march anticipating it may be restored . This bill for may I have not yet paid and asked for a revised bill without charging for April and may Please do the needful and cancel the above bill

With regards
      HN Dash

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Banks

Tushar9913 on May 28, 2020
        Everyday receiving unwanted messages.

South Beauty Nayanthara Hot backless Scene, sizzling HOT, Toll-Free Site

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Sexual Abuse

Munisamy Jaya on May 28, 2020
          I am using my dataone mail for more than 10 years. But now it shows your account has expired. I could not login my account today which i used yesterday.

Mail id - [protected]@dataone.in

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Computer Software

anjubhasi on May 27, 2020
            Dear sir/madam

My landline is not working for the last few weeks.
            The phone number is 2743896.
            Kindly rectify it at the earliest

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Anjaneyasastry Vemuri on May 27, 2020
              I have bsnl bangalore connection for 3g i am in hyderabad new nallakunta area means roaming. I am here for the last 3 months and network problem is not there suddenly it started my phone signal is down (Cross mark on signal). I tried to connect manually to the network it is coming not able to connect try later message is comuing

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Refund of security deposit (01482-248343)

Shreeji123 on May 26, 2020
                Sir, I have a BSNL landline connection in the name of Shreeji Professional Services[protected]. I have given an application...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Landline & Home Phone Provider

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — broadband internet connectivity problem - headache -

Dr. Mugali A.B. on May 25, 2020
                Name: dr. Mugali a. B.
                Land phone: 2472791 (Dharwad)
                Mobile: [protected]
                Address: 34/a, 1st min, 1st cross,...

Masher on May 24, 2020
                Fix bsnl internet speed it is very low in these lockdown days it is 10 kbps

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Internet Services

MacGyver Angus on May 24, 2020
                  Recharged 2 times with 74 to extend my plan validity. 2nd got successful but not extended., no benefits..
                  Rs.74 went in river and nobody cares.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Telecommunications

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — Internet not working from last 20 days

rjsen01 on May 24, 2020
                    I want to know that my gsm mobile internet connection is not working from more than 20 days. We have called...
                    Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Internet Services

Sabu Augustine on May 23, 2020
                    I had done a recharge through bsnl portal website and in payment i paid through federal bank upi. The payment went through but the rrcharge was not done. Kindly do the refund of 999rs. https://portal.bsnl.in/myportal/

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Mobile Service Providers

Mohitsingh1991 on May 22, 2020
                      Hi, my name is mohit singh, i am from roorkee, uttarakhand, dist: haridwar. I have a bsnl broadband connection [protected].
                      For past 10 days i have been getting problems with higher ping and speed fluctuations. I have notified higher staff about this but they didn't do anything about it. The lineman of bsnl also checked my cable and there is no distubance in the line and its working perfectly. All bsnl customers of my area having same problem but no bsnl staff is interested to fix this problem.
                      Kindly help me with this as soon as possible.
                      Mohit
                      It has been 2 days from now and yet no update on my complaint, please help me to resolve this issue as sson as possible

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Internet Services

Napinder Singh on May 22, 2020
                        I booked complaint regarding my broadband isnt working like about 4 times now, and they just mark it resolved without even even looking into my problem, its been 30 days since i started having this problem, and i had to to pay bill without even using their services, my broadband number is[protected]
                        And contact number is [protected]. Any help would be appreciated.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Broadband

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — outgoing calls not available even when bills are paid every month

Kale1234 on May 21, 2020
                          Since we are having mobile phones at home, we were not using our bsnl landline since last year, but we were regularly paying...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Other

krishnaverma7 on May 21, 2020
                          I want to get a bsnl broadband or fibrenet connection at my home in chatha meel, near baskhi ka talab, lucknow. My house is near central bank of india, riatha road, chatha meel. I had applied online and also send message to bsnl to get new connection but never got any reply back. I really need this connection. I also complained on bsnl twitter but they just reponded that they will help but never cared to reply back.

I am a blogger and i need good speed internet to work from home. Would really help if i can get this bsnl broadband connection at my home.

Venus Reang on May 20, 2020
                            The problem is that when someone calls on that particular no. it responds call is forwarded to another no. and it always shows ' sending text message '
                            Kindly send solution.

Complaint comments  RespondComplaint category Mobile Handsets

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — No connection

gargv57 on May 28, 2020
                              We are facing no internet issue for days and tried to complaint online many times. Authorities at ghaziabad do not respond...
                              Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Telecommunications

Recently Discussed

(13 minutes ago)
                              NDMC / MCD
                              Catching the street Dog
                              (15 minutes ago)
                              Franklin Templeton
                              Deliberately making redemption of units impossible before scheme wound up
                              (25 minutes ago)