Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL]
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Customer Care

Tel: +91 94 4002 4365

View More Information...

Good

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] Complaints & Reviews

I have been using BSNL landline and internet service for the last few years.
Since January 2021 my landline and internet service have off due the road construction work.I have complained en number of times but to no avail.
My residence is in Ranjan society Badlapur west.
Request you to kindly expedite the matter and resolve my complaint.
Aug 01, 2021

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

[protected] I am getting the following message from bsnl in connection with mnp.

Your request for upc has been...

I am trying to port my bsnl number to other operetor and everytime i am sending sms to 1900 its saying Request for UPC for your mobile no. could not be processed. Please retry after some time. I have tried a lot of times. What to do now? Bsnl service sucks. Internet is too slow.
    Aug 01, 2021

Hi there ! this is Babita Pandey I have BSNL sim but I am unable to set caller tune
      Jul 31, 2021

My bsnl sim is not working, other sim in the same slot are working. Please look into the matter
        Jul 31, 2021

I have a bsnl sim but with bsnl sim I can't send messages while receiving sms is ok. The message appeared after sms sending failed is "can't send sms with bsnl, error 41.
          Kindly solve this problem asap.
          Thanks.
          Jul 30, 2021

My bsnl sim is from gujarat as I was working there. Now after covid
            I shifted to Jaipur, Rajasthan. But from last...

My granddaughter is getting email bills for a BSL connection No: [protected] from BSNL Bangalore though no such connection was or is in service.
            This is great nuisance that there is no way this could be stopped

The BSNL is requested to send the bills to the correct user of the service connection.
            Jul 30, 2021

Broadband services of BSNL are very poor. We have complained about the issue a number of times but it again deteriorates back within hours. The situation does not improve at all.

Even when we have PAYED FOR THE FULL YEAR IN ADVANCE still we are getting such UNSTABLE and SLOW network connection.

The internet speed is totally messed up. We have subscribed for nice standard pack but the numbers visible in the services provided column are way much different than we actually get.
              Kids' online classes also get tremendously affected due to poor and unstable internet connection.
              We are not getting the services that we are diligently paying for.
              So we kindly request you to fix the issue permanently or return our money back.
              Jul 29, 2021

In last 3 days land line was not working. But problem not solve and no one come for check, Really Third class Service of bsnl....

BSNL — trying MNP BSNL to another operator : not getting UPC after msg to 1900 my no is [protected]
                Jul 29, 2021

Sir! I have recharged my mobile but I am not able to send messages as this is creating a lots of problems! Even I filed a complaint but no actions yet!🙃
                  Jul 29, 2021

Imaine New sim li hai jisme 2month ke liye data or calls free di hue hai lekin ye work nahi kr raha hai or jb complaint ke liye call kr rahe hai to call receive hi nahi ki ja rahi pls help me
                    Jul 28, 2021

Mera sim work nahi kr raha jabki parso hi ye liya hai active ho gaya hai pr na call ho rahi hai or na hi net chal raha hai pls help

Hi ConsumerCourt,

I had planned to port my BSNL prepaid number([protected]) to Another operator.
                      Thus I sent PORT to 1900. (10Jun)
                      Even after 5-6 messages I couldn't get UPC code till now.

I need this urgently.

Aman singh
                      Jul 28, 2021

My prepaid sim card is not working. My hand set is okay. My number is [protected]. No network signal appears on the hand set screen. Other sim cards are perfectly working in the same particular hand set.My sim card when used in a different hand set the same result received.Other BSNL sim cards used in same location work perfectly. Please help.
                        Jul 28, 2021

I have tried multiple times to send PORT message to 1900 from my BSNL number [protected]. Spoke to customer care...

It’s been a month since I have submitted all documents, paid the necessary amount and applied for a landline connection and still waiting for it to arrive.
                          Jul 27, 2021

I have many times call costumer care but there is no response about recharge. Many times they declined the call.please help...

Worst network bsnl solve my worst network problem
                            Jul 26, 2021