[Resolved]  Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] — UPC not receiving

I was trying to port the number to some other operator. First of all, you can't send UPC requests with your unlimited recharge, you'll have to do top-up recharge. After that top-up recharge, I keep getting failure responses.
Please note this is my main sim, and my validity is going to end of September-2021. I can't afford this as all my communication is handled through this Sim.
UPC not receiving
Sep 19, 2021
It solved on its own while trying at midnight.
Sep 19, 2021

Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  1 CommentShareTweet

Comments

I am using bsnl last 5 years, my home is rural village, and I need 3 g coverage? But customer care is say Village is 2G network only, but last 6 months bsnl 2g network, my home location, when power off bsnl 2 g network not in my home, i have so. Many complaint no response when power is coming after 30 minutes, my phone get 2 g network
My address