BharatPe Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Sep 27, 2022

File a complaint to BharatPe

Having problems with BharatPe?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BharatPe customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BharatPe Website

BharatPe Channel

BharatPe Company Representatives

BharatPe Phone Numbers

BharatPe Overview

Latest complaint 12 pass .AM INTERESTED in has been filed on 27/09/2022. Latest Resolved Settlement not done was resolved Sep 22, 2022. BharatPe ranks as the #31 most complained about among Banks.

Additional BharatPe contact information

Bangalore 579/B, 2nd Floor, RT Square, Sector 6, HSR Layout Next to Bank of India, Bangalore - 560102. Mumbai 4B-20, 4th Floor Pheonix Paragon Plaza, Pheonix Market City L.B.S. Marg, Kurla (West) Mumbai - 400070 Hyderabad 56th Floor, Dwaraka Center Plot no. 57, Hitech City Rd, VIP Hills, Jaihind Enclave, Madhapur, Hyderabad, Telangana 500081 Pune Office No 108, City Point Building, Dhole Patil Road Pune - 411001

Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with BharatPe. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recent BharatPe reviews & complaints(1109)

BharatPe Customer Care
Service available

BharatPe — 12 pass .AM INTERESTED in

U now u can be in meesho supplies how are u...
BharatPe Customer Care
Service available

BharatPe — Settlement blocked without any reason

I have received money in my Bharatpe account from my customers and all total the balance is approx Rs1.03 lakhs, but when I am requesting for withdrawal a pop up message is coming out where it is written that my settlement is disabled without mentioning the reason! I want my settlement to be enabled immediately from them....
Dear Sir, I’m Using Bharatpe merchant QR Payment option For my shop. they hold my 2 payments one is 13755 and second is 10000 more than 48 hours . Now I need my Payment urgently When I call Costumer Care They giving me baseless reason But I didn’t get My payment. I want Raise a Complaint Against Bharatpe...