BharatPe Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Nov 25, 2022

File a complaint to BharatPe

Having problems with BharatPe?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BharatPe customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BharatPe

BharatPe Website

BharatPe Head Office Address

A-45, Corner Market, Malviya Nagar
New Delhi
New Delhi District
Delhi

BharatPe Phone Numbers

BharatPe reviews & complaints(1142)

I had made a payment to merchant but it did not get credited to merchants account.Please find the attachment for referral and help me with refund.
BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Iam naresh I have a shop iam using Bharatpe I have 285000 Rs in my Bharatpe account they are blocked my withdrawal due to technical issues they are not explained me what is the exact issue iam trying to reach out customer support they are allways ignoring me iam waiting for solution from 20 days still my problem is not yet solved I don’t know what they are working on I attached the related proofs iam Kindly request to solve my problem as soon as possible
    BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Please solve this fast bharatpe account was block and withdrawal not working
      BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have deposited 80000 money on 12% club but it is not showing it in balance after 4 days. Also i am sending mail to them but no reply from them.
        BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have been using BharatPe App to accept payments at my shop and recently found that Settlements / Withdrawal are on hold citing technical reasons.

It has been 20 days tracking my complaint with their customer care department. I have uploaded all the documents requested by them but still the complaint is pending with no response from their side. I have made numerous requests by call / chat / call backs for timely resolution..
          Nov 24, 2022
          My email id [email protected] And my contact no. 8619071674
          BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

We made two payment ( rs. 49999.99 & 49999.98)through credit card of indusind bank dated 19/11/22 to dharshika management consultancy via bharat pe pos machin (mobile no [protected])
            the same transaction in debited in my credit card and reduced my credit limit but same is not shown in bharat pe balance. . For this mail to bank ( trailing mail attached) bank on mail said the tsaction is done from bank side, there is issue on bharat pe side.

Please resolve the issue on urgent basis
            please do the needfull

with regards
            dharshika management consultancy

rajni raghava w/o vipul kumar raghava

mobile no [protected]
            Nov 23, 2022
            not resolve yet

Who Reagan stop my payment 900
              Mobile number [protected]
              BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have bharatpe sound box and its not working from last three months and inhave complaint many time but still issue is not resolved
                BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

They have hired 3rd party for collection basically goons who will blackmail you and will call to your family members and friends and abuse them like anything even for smaller amount. they will use other companies name and when you will contact to them through mail or call then they will always deny and accept that those peoples are belong to postpe. This is the worst and cheapest company i have ever seen in my entire life. Never take anything from postpe or bharpe
                  BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a Merchant and I used Bharatpe swiping machine for my shop bill payments and transactions.
                    Money was deducted from customer's account and the transaction was successful but I(the merchant) did not receive the money in my bank account.
                    I contacted Bharatpe support they send me a receipt and said the amount is successfully credited to bharat pe’s account but not on my bank account (

The money is showing...

I thought bharatpe (postpe) is the brand but this is the worst and cheapest company ever i have seen. If you will miss any payment then they will call to your family and friends with different name and abuse them like anything. They will never accept that. They have hired goons and cheapest gundas as they can only afford them. they will call you 100 times in a day and to your family and friends and can do anything worst. Never use postpe guys.
                    BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I purchased bharatpe swiping machine around 1.5 yrs back for 5000Rs+ and I was using it as per my need. I couldn't use swiping machine for a few months as I was shifting my office and was busy with other work. Now my swiping machine got blocked and when I raise complaint no[protected] for reactivation. Firstly my complaint got closed without calling or informing me. When I again called, an executive told me he will arrange a callback. When...

I have received call on 15 Nov at 6.15 in evening from recovery department she speaks very insulting and abusive language to me and I don't know from where she gets my father's mobile number she was insulting my father on call please reply us I am sending your recovery no [protected] please kindly reply

Dear Team,

Greetings of the day,

On 27th Oct'22 I was order the swipe machine and according to your policy within 7 working days product will be delivered to customer. But honestly it is to be very sad to say that till the date 14th Nov'22 the swipe machine is not delivered to me.

In every day i take follow up with Your carton customer care department, but they have blank there is no further...

I made a transaction of 2 Lakh Rupees from my ICICI bank account on 17th October 2022 to add money to my 12% Club account . The transaction failed and the amount has been deducted from my bank account. But the same is not yet credited in the my 12% Club account. The 12% Club support team is not responding to my complaint mails and has not refunded my money till date. Kindly help.
                        BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jab machine order ki thi jab bola gya tha ki machine ka alag se koi charge nahin lagega machine aane ke bad Mobile me check Kiya tha to is me sim charge dekhe machine charge laggya jis karan machine ko 6din me refund kar diya machine deri se pahunch ka karan company ke dawara j m electrical ka shi se data nhi data jis karan machine time se refund nhi hui delivery company wala 3 bar wapis gya company ki kami customer butega company ko rupees sath ki sath refund karna chahiye
                          BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

It is about 15 days that I didn’t get refund of my BharatPe speaker 50 unique transactions of the month of October and when I call BharatPe customer care, they did just give dates that you have to wait for your refund . Firstly, they gave 2 November when I didn’t get my money back then they gave 5 th November after that they gave 7 th November and now I think BharatPe wants to keep my money thereselve . I am embarrassed about the do of the company .

Amount : 25 rupees
                            Refund month : October

However, they take their monthly payment in advance whether they don’t want to give refund
                            Nov 9, 2022
                            Just give back my money
                            BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Mai sound box order kar raha tha but hua nahi paisa kat gai ha pls refund

I had ordered Bharatpe speaker through bharatpe app on 18 October 2022, but the order was cancelled by Bharatpe on 3 November 2022 . But the amount paid to the speaker is not refunded by the company. So do look after this issue
                              BharatPe customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I had purchased a swipe machine from bharatpe and used it for just 7-8 days only and i requested to return the swipe machine, Firstly I initiated the return request in the free trail period only but after return is scheduled i got the message that you cancelled the return pickup. But it wasn't cancelled by me. Then the very next days i done the same process to return the swipe machine and this time they picked up my swipe machine and assured...
                                Hi team,
                                I have ordered a speaker from Bharatpe app for notification alert on the price of 588.82 rupee in 7/oct/2022 and it was delivered on 13 October. And after that I put it On and also on full charging, then I found it's not working, it just getting on by showing red light at side of the speaker. Then I call on their complaint no. [protected] then they said you have to wait for 48 hours then i wait and tried again after 48 hours,...