Blue Dart Express Customer Care Contacts

Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Blue Dart Express

Having problems with Blue Dart Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Blue Dart Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Blue Dart Express

Toll free
1860 233 1234
Fax

Blue Dart Express Overview

Latest complaint Credit Card Parcel has been filed on 27/01/2023. Latest Resolved Showing wrong status was resolved Dec 4, 2022. Blue Dart Express ranks as the #1 most complained about among Credit Cards.

Additional Blue Dart Express contact information

24 hours Counters Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle) Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057 Tel: +91 22 2618 4202 +91 22 2618 3286 Delhi (Delhi Cantt.) IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010 Tel: +91 11 2569 9951 +91 11 2569 9952 +91 11 2569 9953 +91 11 2569 9954 Hyderabad Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041 Tel: +91 40 2331 1919 +91 40 2331 2110 +91 40 2331 2060 Kolkata Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071 Tel: +91 33 2288 1919
Hide additional information

Disclaimer

Consumercomplaints.in is not affiliated, associated, maintained, authorized, sponsored, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Blue Dart Express. We suggest contacting the company directly to resolve your complaints, and you can find the company's contact details above.

Recently resolved Blue Dart Express complaints

Recent Blue Dart Express reviews & complaints(10133)

Bluedart — Credit Card Parcel

There is my parcel in bluedart company and they marked it as consignees address incorrect without even calling me my address was correct call me and solve this issue as soon as possible their is my credit card and its being late
My proper address is
Subash tekdi amrapali nagar ulhasnagar -4
U can contact me in the given no they should have called me without calling u just marked it as incorrect address...

Blue Dart Express — Product is not delivered to the customer

Waybill no:[[protected]] reference no:[[protected]]
I am available in this address but they will update as no such consignee at the given address. They do not call me for guide the direction or what's another problem. Worst service. Please forward this to bluedart courier service for doing some action. I saw first time this type of service worst service in my life....

Bluedart — Consignee Address Incomplete/Incorrect

I have an expected delivery date of a cricket bat from bluedart on 25 jan 2023. At 5pm i have received a text message saying that the order is out for delivery. But the order havent reached to me. Then at 9:30pm i have checked the status then it is showing ‘Consignee'S Address Incomplete/Incorrect’. But noone reached out to me, but updating the status like this is totally unfair. The delivery should be reached to me by now, but still...