Blue Dart Express Customer Care

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express related photos (2143)

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

Noob adi on Jul 5, 2020
I want my order on 06th july 2020. 😠😠😠😠 Order number-[protected]

[Jul 05, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Noob adi on Jul 5, 2020
    Order number-[protected]
    Your service is unable to deliver my order for many days. So i want my order Tomorrow because it is to urgent.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Products & Services

Blue Dart Express — My name Swatantra Kumar Gautam my invoice number NP/316891 my product totally different and falt

swatantra gautam on Jul 3, 2020
      My name Swatantra Kumar Gautam order date 25/06/2020 delivery date 3/07/2020 order name mojofox tws t4 wireless Bluetooth...
      Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category News & Media

Bharatwaj Majji on Jul 2, 2020
      I am available at the specified address, i don't why the status is no such consignee at the given address and no call is given as well

[Jul 02, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Mahendra123454321 on Jul 2, 2020
        I ordered thor 5 pro watch but it was swapped by another watch. Whose quality is very bad kind return my order back and also i had paid for the product please check it otherwise i will take corrective steps against it

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

Viji67 on Jul 2, 2020
          My axis bank credit card has not been delivered. I am getting alert messages from the bank. But i am not able to contact blue dart. Please tell me if i can collect my shipment from blue dart office

Hi, please share your registered contact number and we will get back to you at the earliest. Regards, Team Axis Bank.
          Hi, we have noted and request you to call on our phone banking numbers [protected] / [protected] where you shall be assisted further in this regard. Regards, Team Axis Bank.

Pratik1379 on Jul 1, 2020
            The courier boy has not delivered courier to my home. I didn't get any call from the delivery agent. But in status it is showing consignee's address unlocatable / landmark needed. I am requesting you to respond to this email as soon as possible. Awaiting for your reply.
            My contact number - [protected]

order delivery exception/landmark needed

[Jul 01, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Pratik1379 on Jul 1, 2020

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Online Shopping

Bluedart — I still didn't receive my order while tracking it said the estimated date of delivery is on 1st july

Tinesh Kumar on Jul 1, 2020
                I've ordered my order on 27th of june and it's been 2nd of july. I still didn't receive my order while tracking...
                Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category TVs

Jashan Brar on Jun 30, 2020

[Jun 30, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

skmdeepan on Jun 30, 2020
                  This is my consignment id: [protected] and it is booked for dart apex - door to door. If you are not able to deliver to this address (637406) then why you are taking this consignment. The delivery boy who called me said that he can't come to deliver to my place. I was at work at that time. I couldn't go for 5km at that time.
                  Need to fix this issue

Regards, deepan m

Pratima Saxena on Jun 30, 2020
                    My credit card is with blue dart courier delivery boy, agter doing so many conversation that boy is not delivering my card neither picking up my calls.
                    I am continuously following up about my card.
                    Awb # [protected]/ excp date of delivery 16.06.2020.

Name of delivery boy - ashok
                    No. [protected]

This can be serious issue of fraudulent, he might misuse somehow of my card.
                    Please inquire it on priority.

Sudip Pati on Jun 30, 2020
                      Awb no-[protected]
                      Mobile no - [protected].
                      Firstly do value the statement"india's most awarded logistics company". My deep concern towards the delivery of the shipment is at the top. The estimated delivery date was 15 june 2020 and i also do understand the exact pandemic situation for the delay. It is very baseless to take the advantage of this situation. It is recommended to update the status of the shipment immediately and kindly deliver the shipment as soon as possible since the atmost importance of the shipment is only known to me.
                      Bluedart will be a great failure ahead in the near future.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Sudip Pati on Jun 30, 2020
                        Bluedart will be a great failure ahead in the near future.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Movement & Delivery

Blue Dart Express — Delay Caused Beyond Control- Waybill No 58251012853

Rohan_Awasthi on Jun 29, 2020
                          Iam loosing time. The asset is very important to me.

BlueDart said that the asset is out for delivery in the...
                          Complaint comments  Read comments Complaint category Laptops / Notebooks

Pratik Satvi on Jun 29, 2020
                          I have product return & give me refund

[Jun 29, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Krishna Sai Cholkar on Jun 29, 2020
                            It has been 20days and my product hasn't yet been delivered.
                            The bluedart service is bad. They are not updating and they are also not telling s fixed date to me.
                            Bluedart is not responding to my calls and telling that my order will be delivered tomorrow every day

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Laptops / Notebooks

vikash203 on Jun 29, 2020
                              I post a valuable parcel at 15/06/2020
                              And blue dart assured me parcel will receive 18/06/2020
                              But parcel did not receive till date and i complain many time but no satisfied answer receive from blue dart. So please take action against it.

Vikash agarwal
                              Mob [protected]

Product not received after long time
                              Product not received after long time

satsgh on Jun 27, 2020
                                Hello my courier parcel awb# [protected] is due to deliever today i contacted courier deliever person to deliever me at home but he do not turned up and my parcel status changed to prohibited area - entry restricted for delivery. I request bluedart to look after this and deliver my courier to me.

[Jun 27, 2020] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Postal & Delivery Services

Blue Dart Express — consignment yet not delivered and customer came is not properly responding

Praveen Modukuri on Jun 27, 2020
                                  Hi team,

The below consignment was booked and picked on 18-jun-2020 and need to be delivered on 19-june-2020...
                                  Complaint comments  Read comments [1]Complaint category Computer Hardware

Recently Discussed

(6 minutes ago)
                                  Municipal Corporation Of Delhi (Mcd)
                                  Dog & Cat In Area
                                  (29 minutes ago)
                                  Airtel
                                  not able to recharge through retailer or online recharge or from airtel store
                                  (29 minutes ago)
                                  Ebooktyping.com
                                  Work from home typing
                                  (37 minutes ago)
                                  DishTV
                                  Balance issue update
                                  (41 minutes ago)
                                  Ecom Express
                                  my myntra order has been showing 'pickup rescheduled' for the last three days.