Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express related photos (2376)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

B
Jan 28, 2021

My parcel was delivered without my awareness to someone I don't know. It was of high security item which was delivered.

I was never called or told, never did i share my OTP to deliver the parcel.

I want you to please look into it on high priority.

Waybill no - [protected]

[Jan 28, 2021] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

V
    Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
    Hello Team

I have sent a laptop trough Bluedart from Machilipatnam(521001) to klllapur(509102) on 23rd Jan....
    P
    AWB-[protected]
    25 Jan was the expected delivery date for my order and I was at home for whole day .but at 9:30pm I...

This is my AWB no [protected]
    which is pending and your delivery executive call me for delivery but he refused to deliver..he simply called for formality..kindly check and reschedule the delivery o that...

[Jan 26, 2021] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Waybill no :[protected] .I am available in this address but they will update as no such consignee at the given address. They do not call me for guide the direction or what's another problem. Worst service. Please forward this to bluedart courier service for doing some action. I saw first time this type of service worst service in my life

Jan 25, 2021
        I need to return my package because which your delivered my item car and bike accessories (whistle) is not a same this is...
        Bengaluru, Karnataka
        My shipment you send by blue dart courier is not delivered to me as he said that my adressed is incorrect while my adressed...

Dear team,

your courier partner not delivered my parcel...
        he called me just once i told me i am coming but he gone and not answering my calls any more and today finally after so many calls he answered but he was very rude... and his behavior was very bad... shipment id is [protected]

courier boy no [protected]

[Jan 25, 2021] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        but still no resolution provided from your hand yet

L
          Jan 24, 2021
          Sulya, Karnataka
          I have ordered a product on 9th of January from ink me silly. Com and it dispatched on 16th of January through amex bluedart. Estimated delivery was 19tb of January but not received my product yet. Tracking I'd [protected]. Plz do the needful

[Jan 24, 2021] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Jan 24, 2021
            Kindly sir, Ma'am
            My name is Anoop Kumar Pandey, my Blue Courage Bill is [protected].Sir, I request you that my new mailing address is H.R. 76/3 Hans Enclave Naharpur Rupa, Near Jain Temple Gurgaon Haryana Pin Code - 122001
            Receive courier.

Kindly Sir,
              I request you to send my courier to a new address, please request you that my new mailing address is H.R 76/3 Hans Enclave Naharpur Rupa, Near Jain MandirGurgaon Haryana Pin Code - 122001

[Jan 23, 2021] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

M
                Mumbai, Maharashtra
                [protected] AWB Number, The consignee received the package and it was damaged and few items were missing from the parcel, Ruined my entire parcel
                Package Damaged and Items Missing

V
                  Udaipur, Rajasthan
                  I had booked a courier from udaipur to mumbai on 22nd january 2021, mentioning fragile as it was a sai bab's idol.
                  the consignment number was [protected] and the idol was completely broken. i paid 1030 inr for that courier. i would like the courier charges to be refunded.
                  Dr Vasudha neel mani

Item broken

R
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    I had opted for home pick-up on 23/12/2020 of my parcel to be sent to California in the US. The parcel was verified by the...
                    Mumbai, Maharashtra
                    Ur courier person not contact me my mobile Number working, my address is with landmark is clear also. But Ur courier person...

M
                    Gurgaon, Haryana
                    I want to raise a complaint against one of your delivery executive who picked up my H&M order saying that he is here to pick up the return. But then i got a call from Delhivery who are the delivery partner for H&M saying that he is also here to pick up the return. Now your stupid guy is not returning my order.

Here is his number: [protected]

Also, i am from gurgaon.
                    My contact: [protected]. Contact me else I'll sue your company for stealing my package

[Jan 22, 2021] Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

B
                      Chennai, Tamil Nadu
                      This has referance the contactless delivery of your shpt vide Blue Dart Awb#[protected] to MANO. On Cash on delivery basis....
                      H
                      Ahmedabad, Gujarat
                      Bluedart is writting in tracking the order that they are out for delivery but after some hours they righting that address...

Bengaluru, Karnataka
                      Shipment# [protected] was supposed to get delivered yesterday, but I haven’t got any call nor the product, when I called blue dart customer care they said last 4 digits of my aadhar was submitted and the parcel was collected and those 4 digits were incorrect. This is not expected by blue dart, cheating people by not delivering their products.
                      Product is not delivered but updated as delivered
                      Product is not delivered but updated as delivered

R
                        Baghdogra, West Bengal
                        Blue dart service does not deliver the parcel in the given address. It needs to be picked from the office which makes it service...