Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 25, 2023

File a complaint to Blue Dart Express

Having problems with Blue Dart Express?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Blue Dart Express customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Blue Dart Express

Blue Dart Express Phone Numbers

Toll free
1860 233 1234
Fax

Blue Dart Express reviews & complaints(10129)

I have an expected delivery date of a cricket bat from bluedart on 25 jan 2023. At 5pm i have received a text message saying that the order is out for delivery. But the order havent reached to me. Then at 9:30pm i have checked the status then it is showing ‘Consignee'S Address Incomplete/Incorrect’. But noone reached out to me, but updating the status like this is totally unfair. The delivery should be reached to me by now, but still waiting for the order.
Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Mujhe jo phone chahiye tha vo phone nhi mila our mujhe demo pics de diye hai plZ retrun my order and my payment refund cash

I got the message out for delivery from blue dart, later when i called the customer care someone told me the status has been updated as "necessary charges pending from consignee" and asked me to make the payment through the website the link he sent was "https://bludartcourierserv.wixsite.com/payment" i dont think this link is even valid. Please suggest what am i suppose to do?

Order ID[protected]

Order Placed On[protected]

Tracking ID - [protected]

I was at home the whole time .I didn’t even got a call from the delivery agent . Blue dart just updated fake status that Consignee not available. When i called at Blue Dart then the guy just said that the packet will be delivered tomorrow. So i waited the whole day but no one came or called me. Then again he updated the fake status that Consignee not available. That‘s really a bad service. I would never recommend anyone to use Bluedart service.

After many emails and calls also money of my cancelled tracking no [protected] is not refunded. It has been one month.
          Please refund 2098 Rs.
          My email is. : [protected]@gmail.com

I want to open my blue dart credit account for my business. My monthly shipment is 500 and my account is in the name of lb sales on Amazon. My work is wooden on Amazon. I have been putting online request since 1 weak till now there is no response from your side one day there was a call Mr hitesh and his call came he said one day before he will open it than on the second day he said that your account cannot be opened because who is franchise in saharanpur Mr vineet Chopra they refused then because I am giving 75 rupees per packet and they are giving me no GST return I am facing lots of problems and loss they have convinced the head in haridwar that this account should not be opened everyone account is open but mine account will not happen I pay everything on time do any system do it like they are doing it with me without any reason everyone has the right to do there work as it pleases. Please I request you to solve my problem quickly and open my credit account I will highly obliged to you
            Thankyou
            Lokesh Bhandari

My order was supposed to be delivered on 14 jan but since 13 Jan the status is showing network issue will impact delivery. I talked with the customer support and they informed me that it will be delivered by 16th
              But still it's not and the status is showing the same. Plz help

Tomorrow, BlueDart is simply updating the status of my shipment with AWB [protected] as "Consignee'S Address Unlocatable/Landmark Needed" without making any attempt to deliver or even contact me. Wrote an email to them about why this is happening, but as usual no response. Their phone line[protected] always gives a message "Network Congestion". The package was sent via Domestic Priority.

Need strict action on such blatant lies by big organizations like BlueDart who are simply flouting all the rules and SLAs as they have absolutely no fear of any regulatory authorities.

Tracking id: [protected]

The delivery guy doesn't call and update the status as Adress Unlocatable. It's been 3 days they are doing this.

I've called bluedart customer service multiple times and they say it will be delivered as they have escalated the issue. But nothing happens.

Just some people sitting on desk and doing nothing. Very frustrating service. Will never use bluedart again.

Waybill no: [protected]
                    I am available in this address but they will update as no such consignee at the given address. They do not call me for guide the direction or what's another problem. Worst service. Please forward this to bluedart courier service for doing some action. I saw first time this type of service worst service in my life.
                    Revert on this I need my courier in arjunt basis

I ordered a monitor but the expected day of delivery was 12 jan 2023 but i getting incomplete / incorrect address . I did not receive any call from the delivery boy on that day . I address and phone number given are correct, if bluedart finds this please reach out to me I am giving my address here if the delivery boy comes and call me . I can come and collect the order . I will am also attaching the screenshot of the order for more details.

My Address :
                      Yallappa building, Sarjapur road, near yallamma temple, behind amrutha bakery, kaikondrahali, Bangalore south, Karnataka, 560035.

opposite to st. peters school .

My name is koushik, recently I ordered a gold chain from Kalyan JEWELLERS online it was supposed to be deliver through blue dart on 12/01/23 but that day they didn't delivered my product at 9:30 PM they send a message that your product is delivered.
                        I didnt receive any product but in the tracking it was showing as it was deelivered.I try to connect with customer service and they said it will be delivered tomorrow but unfortunately still now I didn't get my product.
                        My blue dart tracking id is -[protected]
                        Please take necessary action
                        Koushik

The first thing I want to say is that Blue Dart Express is one of the worst delivery companies in my area Mohan Estate, It shouldn't be in this business.
                          My package was undelivered or not handover to me because the person had some personal problem with me named (Amar). The box was held 3 times and sent back to the shipper. Even after being present at the address 2 times... The delivery executive didn't even check my ID card and delivery code, I had the same address to which the package was going to be delivered.

This type of delivery service could not grow.
                          Please make sure to ship your packages with other delivery services, the blue dart's service is the worst.
                          If I have to rate it I'll rate it in minus.

Iam not received my product, and it is showing that "consignee's address unlocatable/landmark needed", and no phone call from anyone please help me

Blue dart delivery service are very disgusting and cheap today my order was out for delivery but i didn't get my shipment because bad service of blue dart courier delivery boy was out for delivery at 3:00 pm today but he didn't any call to me at last he concluded consignee not available but i was present whole at day of my location i want please improve your service otherwise i would take proper action again your company so many customers are facing like this issue in blue dart service so i want to request to please improve your service.

Thanks!!

Th

On 4th Jan I received a mail from ICICI mentioning that my credit card is on the way and the Blue Dart Courier Airway bill number is [protected].
                                I was available at my flat during the whole day of 5th Jan when the package was to be delivered.

I waited till today (09 Jan 2023) and then checked on the blue Dart package tracking on their website with the Air Way Bill number. There I found out that it is mentioned that " consignee shifted from the given address" . I did not receive a call from the courier as is the normal routine, and as I live in a gated community, the courier needs to get the permission from the security via my gate app, which also did not happen that day. So it is wrongly mentioned that I was not at home.

Now it is mentioned that " undelivered shipment held at location", the location is given as "Manyata Tech Park location". I am at home now and want the package delivered immediately.

Appreciate your speedy action in this regard...Sunil Sreedhar

Your office boy at Mansa handed me a open consignment from the bank, when I wanted to share the pic with bank employee, the office boy pushed me back in the office and pulled the consignment from my hands.is this the service we get.

Way no [protected]

They are showing me necessary charges pending from consignee, even though they are not contacting me.

Blue Dartvbroke my tv, now they are blaming us for wrong packaging it was wrapped in blanket and bubble wrap and cardboard rolll nicely, They accepted and checked the packing, still if it is wrongly packed why they accepted this, they are professionals so they should guide us and reject the pickup.Before they never asked to pack in its box, now they are saying it was not in its box, blaming us seeing the photo before packing.I want my tv to be repaired at least.

Blue Dart broke our hard earned money tv.I sent from Pune on 17.12.2022 to Jamshedpur.They damaged it so badly, seems someone crushed it 6 or 7 times, it was packed by professionals by blanket and bubble wrap and cardboard roll nicely.They accepted by checking it properly, Now they are refusing to pay any compensation, I'm in immotional trauma as I am addicted to it.I am requesting them at least to repair it.