Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

This is happening to me for 2nd time. I belong to hisar city. If delivery persons is not able to deliver due to work load...
I have requested for gift against my sbi credit card redeemed points, both the gift ref no[protected] code ak1223 &referance...

The delivery boy refused to deliver my package on the delivery date. He just call me and I missed it but just after 1 min I call him back and then he said that he will deliver it on Monday. I said I need this Today so please deliver it just now. But he said that you have to pick it from the main bus stop. Why should I pick it from the place where was he? And I said that I will complain about him but he said no worry. So is this a service of Blue Dart that if I missed a call and just after 1 min I call him back then he refused to delivery it, and I didn't received it on time. I really want that blue dart should take an action against him (mob. no. - [protected])
Oct 23, 2021

Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

My blue dart courier got delivered to a different address and it's showing delivered.its an important electronic gadget . Why is there no check done to ensure if it is delivered to the correct person or not .

My way bill number is [protected]

Who is Bariksec?I don't know him. Why don't you check the name before delivering or confirm by calling given number

Please resolve this issue at the earliest.
    Oct 23, 2021

I have ordered some products from Patanjali and the package is supposed to get delivered by Bluedart courier company, AWB no. [protected]
      I have ordered on 2nd of October 2021 but still my order is not delivered by Bluedart.
      There is no latest update in the tracking site of bluedart for AWB no. [protected] and no one bother to inform me about the delay and any reason for the same.
      The package contain food items and I do not understand the reason of such delay and that too without informing.
      Kindly look into it and get it resolved.
      Oct 22, 2021

I had a consignment to be received today. And it was shown as 'Out for Delivery', in the morning, while tracking. But now...
        Thank you for cooperating in the contactless delivery of your shpt vide Blue Dart Awb#[protected] to BUNTY . Please acknowledge...

Oct 20, 2021

Hlo I'm raghu sai prasad I got credit card from HDFC ur courier partner didn't cal me and didn't attend to my address simply he returned my order way bill no [protected]
          Hence take necessary action and mail me [protected]@gmail.com
          Oct 20, 2021

Dear Blue Dart Team,
            If you dont know how to Run Courier Business then please shutdown your business ..Today Afternoon...
            The blue dart delivery associate is updating the entry form pas days (8 days) that Consignee did not accept the package. Whereas...
            Blue dart package did not received by the given time by the company harassment of customer calling to the service centre to...

Waybill no: [protected]
            I am available at giving address but they has updated the status as no such consignee at the given address, even they didn't connect with me to guide the direction, Worst service. Please forward this to bluedart courier service for doing some action. I saw first time this type of service worst service in my life
            Oct 19, 2021

My Zara Order with blue dart tracking id "[protected]" on the name of "Jyoti Jamwal", address " #545/1, sector 41 A, Chandigarh"...

Way bill..[protected]
              Reached to my town 2 days back...still nit delivered.Callus service.
              pin 721401
              Oct 19, 2021

Sir I have lost my 1 Lacs rupees due to blue dart courier.I had received a call from a person who told me that I am from blue...
                The product which I was supposed to receive I didn't receive yet they
                are showing that the product has been delivered.br...

Dear sir/madam

When ever I purchase the items from Amazon as well as flipkart, my local delivery agency do nor deliver the parcel at my door step. They call from office and ask to collect from their office. If we do not go to the office then they send the item back and update the status delivery attempted. But they dont do. Last week I had ordered from Amazon and without any call or delivery attempted they made my order cancel. This was [protected]
                my consignment no. which was canceled by them. Today also i am supposed to received the shipment no.[protected]. Again I am afraid if they do the same.
                my local area is Tehsil Safidon, Distt. Jind Haryana, PIN 126112
                Oct 17, 2021

A chequebook was dispatched from Kolkata via way bill.no. [protected].material not reached to me and status showing during tracking as delivered. And no one is responding.
                  Oct 17, 2021

Hello

I shipped tea from Siliguri by bluedart against waybill no. [protected] on 25 Sept.21 and delivered on 15 October (20days ) which inam sure not on time delivery . When it was delivered it was all damaged . Therefore in want company compensate for good worth rs. 11228
                    Oct 16, 2021