Blue Dart Express

Landmarks:Near Embassy Market

Fax:
Fax:

24 hours Counters

Mumbai (Airport Vile Parle)
Hotel Avion, Opp. Domestic 1A Terminal, Nehru Road, Vile Parle (East), Location Mumbai - 400057

Delhi (Delhi Cantt.)
IV - 1/48, Gopinath Bazzar, Delhi Cantontment, New Delhi - 110010

Hyderabad
Gr. Floor, Uma Hyderabad House, Raj Bhavan Road, Hyderabad - 500041
+91 40 2331 1919
+91 40 2331 2060

Kolkata
Kanak Bldg., Ground Floor, 41, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, Opp. Jeevandeep Bldg. Location Kolkata - 700071
Tel: +91 33 2288 1919

View More Information...

Bad

Blue Dart Express Complaints & Reviews

I have ordered something but it is not getting delivered and I am getting a message the order has been cancelled..even though I have not cancelled anything.

Order number [protected] it is from lifestyle.
Aug 01, 2021

Blue Dart Express customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I ordered a book from rastantra on 26th June it was out for dilevery on 31st June from bokaro thermal (waybill no- [protected]) my address is right but the tracking shows -Consignee'S Address Incomplete/Incorrect

The product is coming from varanshi.
    Please help to get my order .
    Aug 01, 2021

I have ordered mi speaker and trimer from mi site.
      yesterday on 31.07.2021 i got a delivery from blue dart, package...

Shipment was picked up 2 days before and after 2 days status showing that rejected awb inscanned i don't know what the hell is going on with blue dart service
      Aug 01, 2021

This is the 2nd time my item has returned. no blue dart person has come to my address and rang the bell. when i am calling...

My shipment other person delivered my shipment not received..Royal cement products...AWB[protected]
        Jul 31, 2021

My HDFC welcome kit from chennai was shipped on 29th july and expected date of delivery is 31st july. But now status showing...

The delivery boy did not even come to the location and called from afar and said that your address is wrong.
          Jul 30, 2021

My bank parsal has to be delivered today(30th july 2021) the parsal was also out for delivery in morning, full...

I have not received my item from bluedart and received text message that item has delivered which is false message.
            Delivery guy did not delivered my item to me.

Name Nikhil Negi
            Waybill no. [protected]

Mobile no. [protected]
            Jul 30, 2021

I'm sunayana my order I'd is:[protected] shipping address is mancherial u people even did not called me or contacted me and simply ur saying that I'm not available without reaching me how can u make false statement
              Jul 30, 2021

Honey well scanner not working. that is a technical issue.
                Jul 30, 2021

I was supposed to receive the parcel of ICICI bank on 28th July 2021 via Blue dart Shipment AWB # [protected]. I waited whole day but I did not get any call from any delivery man regarding this. And today when I checked the delivery status it is showing that it has been delivered on Blue dart website. There was also no contact details so that I could contact the delivery person myself.

R N Shrivas
                  Jul 30, 2021

Delivery agent was not ready to deliver my parcel at my door step. He wanted me to come half a km away from my home and collect the parcel and he was harsh.

His name is suresh
                    MPS : [protected]-0001
                    Jul 29, 2021

We have booked a parcel dated 26.07.2021vide docket no. [protected] by AIR. Expected date of delivery 28.07.20 but till date the consignment has not been deliver to our client M/s. Kanmur Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Chennai. It was a urgent materials for our client. Due to urgency, we booked the parcel through AIR. If it is not deliver in time then why it is necessary to booked through AIR? If we booked through AIR, Why it would be late and why we paid extra freight for AIR?

Thanks and regards,

Yours truly,
                      for BINAY OPTO ELECTRONICS PVT.LTD.

Ratan Saha
                      Dispatch Dept.
                      Jul 29, 2021

Blue dart Kaithal - Dhand Rd, near Om Plywood, Model Town, Kaithal, Haryana 136027
                        Ko 19/07/2021 को नाम गुरबचन सिंह गांव बुढाखेङा का कोरियर प्राप्त हुआ लेकिन कोरियर कर्मचारी ने ना तो फोन से संपर्क किया ना हि पते पर पहुंचाना ठीक समझा कृपा करके ऐसे कर्मचारी के खिलाफ उचित कार्रवाई कि जाऐ
                        Jul 29, 2021

Consignnent despatched from Axis bank/Chennai on 22.7.2021. showing delivery to the wrong person on 23/7/2021. please trace the same and arrange delivery.
                          Jul 28, 2021

One of the fraud courier service. Without delivery the parcel is showing delivered. Never recommend this courier service....
                            This is to inform you that we have dispatch Aviation Obstruction Light with Flasher unit through Blue Dart courier by AIR...