[Resolved] BMW India — I have received a mail from bmw for won the lottery please know me it's true or fake

Chinnagantyada, Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
 Suresh$$ on Jul 24, 2019
Sir I have received a mail from [protected]@gmail.com, is it true or fake please know me.
That is BMW MOTORS PROGRAMS & EVENTS DEPARTMENT,
MERCEDES MOTORS,
P.O. Box 850
MANCHESTER MR2 8GD

ATTENTION: Suresh Gorle
We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being one of the lucky winners selected on this year BMW MOTORS COMPANY LONDON PROMOTION 2019. We felicitate with you and your family and especially for being a citizen of (INDIA). This promotion was set-up In United Kingdom BMW MOTORS to encourage prospective MOBILE users. Congratulations on behalf of the ''BMW MOTORS COMPANY LONDON PROMOTION 2019'' Our Screening Committee And National Advisory Board has completed all verification and screening by the Screening Committee of "UK's Overseas National Advisory Remittance Claims Unit. You have been approved to received your Demand draft and BMW CAR with a New Laptop by a special diplomatic arrival been approved by the regulation council of the BMW Motors Company London Promotion 2019. Your cash prize of Three Crores Sixty Five Lakh Rupees (RS, 3, 65, 000.000.00/INR) will be delivered safely to your door step through our Accredited Dispatch Officer. Having considered all possible measures to convey your cash prize, we resolve to use a special affiliated courier company under Diplomatic Umbrella. We have made all necessary arrangement to convey your winning prize direct to your door step. Your name, phone number and address has been Received.Let it be known to you that all taxes has been paid by ENGLAND BMW MOTORS UNITED KINGDOM, Therefore, you will only be required to pay LOCAL Custom Duty Custom Notarization Clearance Fee RS, 12, 499 INR to India custom duty fee in clearing of your consignment from the custom duties in your country INDIA. Our DELIVERY Officer, MR. FRED MORGAN from the COURIER SERVICES will be Arriving in India THURSDAY MORNING. And you are to provide him a copy of your ID prove ( ID CARD/ PASSPORT / VOTERS CARD, PAN CARD OR ANY VALID ID PROOF) to enable him identify you before he will Handover your parcel to you. Below is his flight information. B.A flight information has already been sent to our dispatch officer and you have to contact his email so that he can furnish you with time of arrival in your country.

DEPARTURE DATE: 24/07/2019
TIME: 9:15:00 P.M (UK TIME)
ARRIVAL DATE: 25/07/2019
TIME: 7:45 A.M (INDIA TIME)

Your Parcel contains all of the following items.
1) A DEMAND DRAFT OF RS 3, 65, 000.000.00/INR
2) YOUR BMW CAR KEY'S AND DOCUMENT
3) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS ELIGIBILITY
4) OTHER COVERING DOCUMENTS.
5) FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY(F.S.A) UNITED KINGDOM.
6) A BRAND NEW LAPTOP.
Complaint marked as Resolved 2019-07-25 08:02:27
I received a mail from [email protected] And given CONTACT DR DENNIS SMITH BY PHONE:  +448445895207

[Jul 25, 2019] BMW India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by Suresh$$ Jul 25, 2019
Let know me sir about this
Updated by Suresh$$ Jul 25, 2019
Still now it's not resolved

Comments

May I know that mail is fraud and how can I verify that.
((((UR MOBILE NUMBER HAVE WON 1, 000, 000 BRITISH POUNDS FROM BMW UK PROMO TO CLAIM SEND NAME, MOBILE NUMBER, ADDRES, AGE, OCUPATION TO [protected]@hotmail.com")))) what is this mail? How to verify this mail? And this real or fake?
What is your email I'D

Plot No. 2-B, Phase 1-A, Verna Industrial Estate, Verna, Goa, India - 403722
    BMW India - I have received a mail from bmw for won the lottery please know me it's true or fake