BMW India Complaints & Reviews

1.8
Last updated Jan 31, 2023

File a complaint to BMW India

Having problems with BMW India?

File a complaint and get it resolved by BMW India customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

BMW India

Goa

BMW India Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 102 2269

BMW India reviews & complaints(772)

Dear sir good after noon, arivazhagan shanmugam before 2019 bmw promo prizes winning uk 19/01 /2023 consumer complaint in resolved 20/ 01/2023 / complaints board message received your complants update bmw group reply several days bmw representives contact but leven days fast pls can, t any information reply

Dear sir / madam good after noon, me arivazhagan shanmugam before 2019 bmw promo prizes winning Rs, 3, crore 35lack one bmw car and laptop all so custom duty 18, 900 diplomatic mr John nelson phone number [protected] E email [protected]@ gmail .com mr John contact message two time alart message same time money not available last go back rbi bank message received in 24 hour form fill semit messages not show again complaint board complain board confirmation your bmw promo prize winning 2019 26/6/2021 / 1:35 am more one your complaint has been resolved [ID:1332824] 14/01/2022 / 6:20 pm then January month my register mobile number verified more oneparson national consumer fourm organization y id card aadheer card my account details collected my account has two year old as fund in automatic company returned am sorry that parson indian employees me can, t understanding pls want to again refund company required my winning mobile number [protected]
    Jan 19, 2023
    me want again refund pls company again one time required already before complaint board resolved pls when possible information need any reply thank you sir n
    Dear sir good morning, me arivazhagan shanmugam am complaint for bmw promo prizes winning refund as January 19 / 2023/ bmw india my complaint update 20/ 01 / 2023 / complaint board message received several days bmw Representatives contract but seven day fast pls information thank you pls
    Dear sir good morning me arivazhagan shanmugam before 2019 bmw promo prize winning 19/01/ 23 complain 20/01/23 resolved company parson soveral day contact but today ten day fast why pls

141 000 rupies sheeting BMW company olive George, silver tendreo

I have got my BMW c400 GT under warranty motorcycle serviced from BMW Motorrad Service
        Navnit Motors Andheri East.
        I have yet to see a worst service then this what had been offered to me.
        The bike was handed over 4 hours late then commited time.
        The brakes are squeaking which was not happening before and started after the service.
        The suspension setting was not done even after mentioning in the job card.
        The vehicle was handed over in unwashed condition and dirty filthy condition.
        The delivery guy was riding with my personal helmet which is not at all justified specially when we are going through this pandemic period.
        The service advisor has no knowledge about the vehicle and still argued.

Very very dissatisfied... Not expected this from BMW..

Oliver George 141.000 one pak fourth one thus end Ru pies sheeting please help me company not respond company mail come after over George I will pay 141000 total sheeting please help

I am owner of BMW-X1 2014 registered and having other cars from Merc, Toyota and BMW too.

I have abided to all the warranty rules and guanine service norms of BMW and very particular about all my vehicles time to time checks and service. My vehicles neither exposed to water or heavy heat nor any dusty environment. surprisingly bmw x1 left rear door locked and could not be opened. when i reported this issue to dealership, they...
            Hi there,
            I am writing this to inform you that the customer service at the BMW service centre in Kolkata is beyond worse, I have contacted the representative Mr.Tridipto regarding my recent notification for a service in the replacement of the front brake pads since the 2nd of November, 2022 and it has now been over 14days and no update, each time I called which I did repeatedly, Mr.Tridipto had been giving me excuses after excuse...
            Hi there,

BMW dealer Navneet Motors has made short payment to RTO. Despite giving complaint in writing the dealer has not resolved the issue for 6 months and car is in danger of being impounded.
            BMW has washed its hands off the issue saying it is between the dealer and the RTO and not bothered about the serious impact to the customer.

Hi I am Ashish Shivnani, an owner of the BMW 3 series GT bearing the registration no MH14 FG 5228 from Pune, Maharashtra, India. Owning This model and brand was always my dream and hence was gifted to me by my dad when I joined business in 2015 November. This vehicle has always been very very close to my heart as being such an expensive special gift it has always kept me protected and safe. I never shared my vehicle with anyone and always...

Service is not doing well and water wash done by the Bmw service coimbatore is waste even the mud not gone intha dirty thing in bike not gone their putting old oil to me in my bike and service done by they were unfit no service don in my bike oil filter is not changed in my bike no cleaning done in my bike it's our bike bmw I think it is a good company in bike but waste service person spoiling tha name of our bmw I want to talk to manager

It is an urgent request - my car is not starting and for the past 6 hours your services dept in North Bangalore is not reachable.

Pls note that we had send our car BMW X1 for update programming as per company request. Vehicle was pick up by drive Anthony on 12 sep 2022 at 1225 lt. During that time vehicle was in good condition and no damage for exterior body. Owner personal handed over the car to driver in parking in building. After two hour we got call from infinity work shop. That we has damage running guard. We replied that we had handed the vehicle in good condition....
                  PATHETIC CUSTOMER SERVICE BY INFINITY CARS SERVICE CENTRE TURBHE

My car purchased in 2020 is well within warranty and has done only 7000(Seven Thousand) kms till date and to my shock the Car started overheating at times and the AC had stopped

Earlier The car was sent to infinity cara Turbhe workshop on 01/08/2022 for repairs and it took them 12 days to purportedly diagnose the issues and to purportedly repair...

I m owner of BMW X5 Reg no-UP65CV8883, came for service at Deutsche Motor Noida on dated 9/07/2022 at 9.30 am till 6pm no body has sincerely attended vehicle. After arguing they started work. They changed different extra charges without any reason. Sitting area was very dirty, house flies were in large numbers. Customers were unhappy and unsatisfied.
                  Plz take necessary action.

My name is sushil kumar chauhan (cmp engineers and contractors pvt ltd)

my car is serviced by deutsche motors faridabad.
                    Problems before service was
                    1. Overheating & starting problem.
                    2. Steering not moving up and down.
                    3. Air conditioner and front fan not working properly

mr. Ankit tiwari service advisor told me that you are facing starting problem & steering problem because of a...

I bought the BMW bike like 5 months ago and now today i have been waling with my bike almost 5 kilomiters beacuse its was not getting start so i can drive very sad today didnt expect that to bmw bike kindly contact to mr as soon as possiblr and also when i was buying bike there bmw bike shawroom manager and some of staff people was having very rude behavior to me kindly please contact to me this is my phone nomber [protected]
                    email+++==== [protected]@gmail.com

Hi I am Amit Jain the owner of Nova home appliances pvt ltd . We have booked BMW X5 30d X line car in the name Of Nova Home appliances pvt ltd, the Colour is Phytonic Blue in the month of March 2022. We have booked this car in Infinity Cars Pvt ltd. At the time of booking they have Committed to deliver the car between 15th - 20th April 2022, but now we are on 18th May 2022 still i have not got the delivery of my car. This car is for my wife as Anniversary Gift which is on 27th of may … but still no update… not happy with the services of dealers & bmw india

We are following with Infinity Cars Pvt Ltd From last 1 month for the car but they dont have any information regarding when they will Delivery the Car.
                      Kindly look into this matter very Seriously we are not happy with bmw services which we are getting …

Enaku BMW company parisu unmaiah
                        Apr 30, 2022
                        Updated by a justin
                        BMW CAR INTERNATIONAL LOTTERY 2022.

BMW of North America, LLC

Hours: Closed ⋅ Opens 8AM Mon
                        Phone: +[protected]

o1.jpg

ATTENTION: MR A Justin Raja

We acknowledge the receipt of your email and its content noted

BATCH NO- /001190#-044

The Executive Board/coordinators of the BMWAUTOMOBILE COMPANY WORLDWIDE}. Wishes to congratulate you once again on your emergence as a beneficiary of £400, 000.00 GBP (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS). Equivalent to Rs.3, 60, 00, 000/- (Three Crore Sixty Lakh Rupees), Apple MacBook Pro Laptop (CPU: Intel Core i7 | Graphics: Intel Iris Plus Graphics | RAM: 16GB | Storage: 256GB – 2TB PCIe-based SSD | Dimensions: 30.41 x 21.24 x 1.61 cm) And iPhone 11 Pro Max Mobile Phone. Palliative relief fund offers. We emerge as a beneficiary to this offer from a random selection of individuals via mobile numbers collected from mobile operators all over the globe. A computer ballots draw was conducted on the mobile numbers and your number was selected as one of the lucky beneficiaries.

The world is facing an unprecedented challenge with communities and economies everywhere affected by the growing pandemic. The world is coming together to combat the COVID-19 pandemic bringing governments, organizations from across industries and sectors together to help respond to this global outbreak. The outpouring of global solidarity and support sparked by this shared challenge has been phenomenal.

The BMW AUTOMOBILE INTERNATIONAL AWARD is leading and coordinating the global effort, supporting countries, organizations and Individual to respond to the pandemic.

Together with the W.H.O Foundation, A non-profit organization which is our organization's primary international philanthropic arm . We are redirecting a big part of our spending for community and individual relief programs. We are also increasing significantly, the support we give to communities and individuals in the form of financial aid and also to organizations such as the Red Cross and product donation to those medical and hospital professionals on the very front-line. We will continue to increase this support as a mark of our gratitude to healthcare and other professional services that are working tirelessly and around the clock to fight this threat.

We apologize for the slight delay experienced on the dispatch of your parcel as it was occasioned by the verification process being carried out by the relevant departments.

We would like to inform you that your claim information has been received and all necessary verification processes have been successfully conducted and completed and all arrangements as regards the dispatch of your parcel containing your palliative relief funds have been finalized as required in this grand category "A".

Please be aware that your parcel has already been shipped to your country and will arrive in India Tomorrow morning after you have received your Authorized Demand Draft and have been cleared and deposited to your account in your country INDIA. Attached to this mail are, Scan Copy of your Local Delivery officer in India Mr. Wayne Philip, The Custom Officer Mrs. Pooja Singh, Foreign remittance Officer Mrs. Shweta Singh, to know who exactly you will be dealing with.

Your Parcel contains all of the following items.

1) A DEMAND DRAFT OF £ 400, 000, 00 which is equivalent to India rupees 3 CRORE 60 LAKH RUPEES.
                        2) BMW CAR AND BRAND APPLE LAPTOP.
                        3) LATEST I PHONE 11 Pro
                        4) WINNING HARD COPY DOCUMENT.
                        5) AFFIDAVIT OF CLAIMS ELIGIBILITY HARD COPIES.
                        6) YOUR Fastino Express AIR WAYBILL ISSUED.
                        7) FUND RELEASE ORDER FROM FINANCIAL SERVICE AUTHORITY (F.S.A) UNITED KINGDOM.

In line with the Social distancing guidelines from BMW AUTOMOBILE INTERNATIONAL AWARD Organization as a precautionary measure to curb the spread of the virus, The WHO is partnering with BMW AUTOMOBILE COMPANY, An German multinational automobile company to provide electronic devices such as laptops and mobile phones as this will enable people go digital by working from home and also help people to carry out most of their daily transactions that relates with their businesses online as a way of maintaining social distancing to reduce overcrowding in business places.

Note that your parcel contains your palliative relief funds of £400, 000.00GBP (FOUR HUNDRED THOUSAND GREAT BRITISH POUNDS). Equivalent to Rs.3, 60, 00, 000/- (Three Crore Sixty Lakh Rupees) has been dispatched from the UK BMW AUTOMOBILE Volt room to your country in India. And will be arriving at the New Delhi FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT(RBI) post on Friday 29th APRIL 2022. Where it will undergo all necessary Clearance/registration procedures, after which it will be given approval for transfer to your provided bank account, after your transfer is completed our special delivery diplomat Mr. Wayne Philip will finally deliver all the document and your gift items to your house address.

Note that we have made contact with our special delivery diplomat Mr. WAYNE PHILIP from the British High Commission office in New Delhi. Who has been assigned the special duty to assist you during the Clearance process in your country upon the arrival of your consignment at the foreign remittance post, our Senior Diplomat Mr WAYNE PHILIP will be on ground to assist you with the Clearance/registration process. And will be providing you with all the necessary information as regards the procedures and requirements to complete the Clearance/registration process.

Mr. Wayne Philip from British Embassy New Delhi along with Mrs. Pooja Singh the custom officer Assigned to Delivery your winning fund courier Agent. So, you should cooperate with him to ensure that your parcel is processed and cleared by the foreign remittance Authority without delays. You will only be responsible for registration and transfer fees of your fund in the India foreign remittance department. We have paid every other charge here in the United Kingdom.

Important Notice: You are advised to contact our Senior Diplomat

PAN NO-
                        BRANCH NAME-
                        BRANCH CODE-
                        CAR COLOR OF YOUR CHOICE-
                        and send a scan copy of any of your valid (ID PROOF)

To this Email Id: (www.[protected]@accountant.com) For identification purposes.

These are challenging times for everyone, and our heartfelt thanks goes to all those who are working so tirelessly in so many professions to protect the health and well-being of our communities.

Sincerely yours,
                        Dr Henry K,
                        Finance and Budget Officer

I own 630 gt and I have been a customer for 9 years. I bought this car 3 and half years back. While I was driving I felt some kind of glue in the headrest of the driving seat. When I checked it the leather in the part mentioned was worn out. A layer of the leather came out. How can I trust this brand into buying a new car or even using a car for a long period of time when such an incident has occurred at an early stage?