Board of School Education Haryana

Haryana

DR. K.C. BHARDWAJ CHAIRMAN [email protected] Tel. No.- +91 16 6424 3525
DR. ANSHAJ SINGH, IAS SECRETARY [email protected] Tel. No.- +91 16 6424 3336

Bad

Board of School Education Haryana related photos (19)

Board of School Education Haryana Complaints & Reviews

I have two children. Both are studying at Swami Dayanand Public School Patiala Chok Jind near Vita Milk Plant. Previously Head Master Mr. Rajesh Kumar had committed to reduce the school fees due to the lockdown, but now he does not issue SLC. I am transfer to other city so please help being a mediator.
Teacher number[protected]
Thanks & Regards
Anil Kumar
Apr 11, 2021

Board of School Education Haryana customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

School is still open for classes upto 8th even after the notice by respected CM Sir which is not supposed to happen.
    During these crisis and rapid increase in COVID-19 Cases, it's not safe for children to go to school . I request you to take some strict action against this and details are provided below of school.

School name is K.C.M Public School, Banchari, Hodal, Haryana
    Apr 11, 2021

Respected sir madam
      I am Saroj Kumari ESHM jacabpura gurgaon .I have exposed a ngo devdoot food bank which is in news about using our school girls and exploiting them .he is in police custody .
      One of the guest maths teacher sunita was helping the accused and now is helping him from outside .she is weakening the case by mis guiding the girls forcing them to change their statements and also threatened me of killing and doing false complaint against me .
      Plz take strict action and send a team for enquiry .i request u to take steps as soon as possible
      Apr 09, 2021

Dear Sir/Ma'am,

I am parent of two kids. My both kids are going to Dynasty International School, Sector 28,...

Sir, my son his name Harsh, class 12th Arts, studding in Tarun Niketan Public School. He is very bright student, his monthly fee Rs. 3600.00 pm and till March 2021 no fee pending my side. Now school demanding Rs. 15000.00 for annual charges. Sir school never open in the session year[protected]. I am salaried person and my salary is very low and I am not position to pay Rs. 15000.00 Annual charges. I ask to school administration but school administration to threatened me " Agar ap annual Charges nahi doge to apke bache ko 12th Board exam ka roll number nahi denge or na hi exam dene denge"

Please help me sir my son very upset and I am afraid that my son should not take any wrong step. Pls take action against above said school asap.

Thankyou
        Durgesh Kumar Jha
        Mob. [protected]
        Apr 07, 2021

My daughter is studying in Satluj Public School Sector 2 Panchkula. She has passed LKG and entered in UKG. Last...

Sir

I made a double payment for my HTET registration. However, I have not received the refund yet.
          The details for both the payments are as follows-
          Transaction 1-
          10 December and 12:03:13 PM
          Mode of payment- Debit card

Transaction 2-
          10 December and 2:35:47 PM
          Mode of payment- UPI

HTET roll no- 3014532

Request you to refund one of the above payment as soon as possible.
          Mar 17, 2021

I have not yet received my marksheet, which has been missing in the post office since 2016, due to which I am having a lot of trouble. Please help me in getting my marksheet.
            Mar 17, 2021

Transaction 2-
              Date and time-10 December and 2:35:47 PM
              Mode of payment- UPI
              Mobile no- [protected]

Request you to refund one of the above payment as soon as possible.
              Mar 13, 2021

HTET roll no- 3014532

This is to bring in your kind attention that my account got debited twice for Htet tgt level-2 application. Second amount hasn't been refunded as of yet. I have shared the issue via email as well as via phone but no response.now the mobile numbers showing on haryanatet website are switched off. Please revert 1000 RS back as promised by your website that in case double payment will be made, the second amount will get refunded.
                Name pooja garg
                Htet roll no 2052535
                Mar 10, 2021

Sir from there no response till now after a number of reminders.its 3 and half month past problem
                Muje mail aati h apki mail ke sath hi ki board of school education ne notify krlia and send us your contact number.then fake call aati h jo ki account details and otp mngte h ..be aware

Mr. Sir, a humble request is that my name is Vinod, I am a resident of Jhajjar Cantonment Haryana District. My father's name is Mange Ram Son of Shri Sulli Ram, who used to study in primary school in Jhajjar from 1966 to 73, but He had removed the certificate for some reason, which was lost in the close of 1969, please kindly give me a copy of the school certificate and record of the school, thank sir my mobail no. [protected]
                  Mar 10, 2021

Dav-49 sainik colony faridabad which is basically In containment zone still not giving the option of online exams for classes 9th and 11th. Is exams are more important than our child's life?my child is having a weak immunity and she has recently recovered from typhoid and jaundice I cant sent her to school as it's highly risky. I've talked in the school also but they are ignoring every single parent. No one is ready to send their ward to school but still they're forcing us to send our wards to school.kindly look into this matter and help us to get the option of online exam as we can't risk our child's life
                    Mar 01, 2021

Respected sir
                      A girls college is running in ggps bawal school so that study of our children complete disturb and after long time when school start class 1 and 2 but here college running and classes for small children not start due to college .Sir this school is model sanskriti primary school but here all is vain govt order not follow here .We admit our child here but due to college our child education complete disturb we request to out please close this college in this primary school and start school .One thing more just before a vegetable markar also shift in this school so all school room used by them .After them college start .So please take kind attention in this matter otherwise I file a.compilent in cm office and education ministry also.
                      Feb 28, 2021

I am doing DED from VB Institute of Training research, Rohtak. and I was unable to give exam of 2nd year due to pregnancy and family problem and submit request for mercy chance aa I have deposited all my fee to college and Being a girl student it's very tough to me. Kindly request to please help me to provide one mercy chance to complete my ded.
                        Jan 29, 2021

Dear Sir, I am pooja were doing DED from VB Institute of Training and Research, college code : 516029 and my Roll no. [protected] Batch 2016-18. But I was unable to complete my 2nd year due to preganacy in 2018 July month. I have submitted full fee and I request you to please consider me for mercy chance so I can complete my DED as I have taken loan for this and I have girl child. Please consider my application submitted to Bhiwani Board by courier and Mail both.

DEAR SIR MY HOS REG. No. Forget Please Send My Reg.No. My Name - Kajal, Aadhaar Card No.[protected], My DOB : 17/08/1998 My Mob No. [protected], My Roll No. [protected] Class Sr. Secondary Exam
                          Please Send me HOS Reg. No.

Updated by Gudhrana
                          My gmail ID. = [protected]@gmail.com

This is to bring in your kind attention that my account got debited twice for Htet pgt level-3 application. Second amount...
                            A-193, Surya Vihar near Sector-4
                            Gurugram
                            Haryana
                            Date- 08/01/2021

The Director
                            Regional...

Sir mera naam lovely dani h..maine 10th 2012 me haryana board se 97.4% marks se qualify kiya h...mera gds(post office) me selection hua h or document verification k lie post office se 2 bar verification letter ja chuka h lekin av tk mera document verify nhi hua h jiski wajah se mujhe job me joining nhi mil rhi h plsss sir mera 10th ka marksheet verify krne ki kripa kre🙏
                            Jan 06, 2021

This complaint is regarding to deny sit in examination and mental harassment by (Naresh Kumar Dalal) center supritendent,...