BPO Projects India

Bangalore District
Karnataka
Landmarks:Near Tata Consultancy Services

Bad

BPO Projects India related photos (11)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

BPO Projects India Photos

BPO Projects India Complaints & Reviews

They have taken Rs 15000/- from me for some form filling project and they have sent me an agreement to sign for i have not...
I had taken a job or URL copy paste. The service was all good until I made the payment. But after the payment was taken, there...

They tell us start the work with us, deposited the money and after then start the work, daily Ms Ameena call us and followup but when i saw on consumercomplains...i said thank you to god...bcaz they told us you have profit 2 lakhs rs on every month...so guys don't work with them they all are frauded.
Mar 04, 2021

BPO Projects India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The company has scammed me promising to refund my security deposit adter 3 months its been 7 months yet i have no trave of anything .if i try reach them they somehow give fake emails to send me mails .pls resolve this issue
    Feb 05, 2021

We have signed up with them to work as their dealers to promote BPO projects. We paid 29500 for five years including GST 18%. We have received lots of complaints about them and they are not resolving any one of them.

We requested meeting with their management, as on today waiting for over couple weeks. no response.
      Jan 23, 2021

I had joined on December and i deposited RS1800/- and also signed forms dully but i had worke and i dint get money and also once they declared my account is inactive. After that i asked for refunf and got mail they will pay on 23.12.2020 but still now no response . Pls help me.
        This is the mail, i got from support

As we discussed over the call, as per the terms and condition only you will be getting the refund:
        At the end of the agreement period, It may be either completion of work (or)cancellation of the work, the client can get their refund amount according to the month’s of work
        According to the agreement terms, the client can get their refund amount as per the working months of their Id(s).
        GST &Other handling charges won't be Refundable.
        Jan 19, 2021

I have paid for a BPO project work but no payment was received after complete the 1000 forms and refund as well. Totally this...

Big cheaters i have taken from filling project totally frauds 1.Archana 2.shilpa 3.poonam 4.tarun 5.sanjana 6.Rubbina 7.sandya 8.reshma
          Dec 26, 2020

They genuinely loot money online by saying BPO company...

Company name BPO Projects India, bpoprojectprovider.com is website. This company contacted me and asked for a registration amount of Rs 2000 to start the project. Then they assigned work but didn't pay. I tried to contact them but didn't get any response. I lost my 2000 Rs. & my working time.
            This is 100% fake company...
            Don't waste your money & time.
            Oct 29, 2020

I have registered for Online Form Filling job on this bpo project providers india pvt ltd!!! They spoke so kindly n called...

The HR shreeja is the number one fraud. She cheated on me and took my money. Now I want to quit and need my money. I didn't got my salary. So I want to quit.
              Oct 15, 2020

THIS has several companies under it's Domain.
                1)BPO PROJECT INDIA.com
                2) BPO PROJECT PROVIDER.com
                3)...
                This is regarding one of the html data entry projects that was assigned to me an executive - ms. Saranya. The project was...

I took a online from filling project on 3rd of June 2020.bt not got any payment from company, nobody hearing or solving my problem.
                Sep 15, 2020

Shreeja extension number 1444 made me deposit twice and after completing project there is no response for payment n not even refunding my deposit... I paid 2124 twice... Cheaters they are... Fraud people all the payment receipt i have...
                  Made me deposit twice n gave me nothing
                  Made me deposit twice n gave me nothing
                  Sep 15, 2020

Dear madam i am form filling work home i pay this rs. 2, 500 deposit five months. No salary. One form filling rate 45 paisa is not bad. One form filling rate rs. 2 rupees you will give me. My phone number : [protected].
                    Sep 10, 2020

I visits bpoprojectsindia.com online they offer a nice package at just 30k on their side
                      So we decide take that a small...

No 1 frauds ever. They can do anything for money. They want to feed their families in others hard earned money. Public are their family caretakers. They can beg instead of eating others sweat. Alkesh and poonam biggest frauds talk sweetly and ready to do anything for money. Cheating is their blood. Never ever trust this fraud company. They made me to borrow from someone and get paid to them, roshan another one. After taking money he will come in picture. Perhaps he is one among them.

After paying i faced a mental torture. I am going to file fir against them. And post all document proofs to prime minister mail address. And send mail as well. I want to ensure no one gets cheated after this with these frauds.
                      They want to feed their entire families with others hard earned sweat and money.
                      Aug 31, 2020

I apid themRs. 48, 000/- Till they got the payment they were behind like a dog. After payment they treated me worst than a dog.

I ahve all proofs with call recordings. Along woth complaints in all sites will file a complaint in highest level. I can run to court many number of times. Untill and unless I get my refund and they stop cheating others I won't stop.
                      hima3072's reply, Jan 23, 2021
                      Dear Rajesh:

I also paid 29500. no response, or poor support. I do not know what kind of company. I do not want to continue as so many complaints about them and please let me know if there is anything I can do for taking this complaint further.

you can reach me on 9 5 9 1 9 9 8 7 0 4
                      I noted few number who got cheated from them. file a complaint against them. We will fight against them, Like us there are so many who will fall in scam. We shall save those along with getting money back. I will spend for court and complaints don't worry.
                      They also cheated me. HR shreeja is the number 1 fraud. I want to get my money. Please reply

Totally fake company do not trust this company
                        Aug 09, 2020

Please file an FIR. I am doing it. Please contact me . I want everyone who got cheated from them. All together will go to Commissioner office and file another complaint.