Bt-Arbitr — demanding money

goodman123456 on Nov 13, 2018
[protected] this is their number
I have applied for data entry job and i signed agreement digitally they said it was free no money needed so i accept it but i havent got any confirmation message regarding the work, after a week they called and demand money for not completing money and said the move with their legal procedures i didn't even know what they said

Comments

Ye sach hai. Aisa mere sath b huaa hai.. ye bnde fraud hai.. ye pahle hi sign or adhar card attach krva lete hai.. uske bad processing kr k agreement bana dete hai .. or fir 5000 mangte hai..
Pankaj Sharma Sankhyan's reply, Jan 9, 2019
Ye fraud hai plz take action India government
Pankaj Sharma Sankhyan's reply, Jan 9, 2019
Take sign before showing agreement
Debapriya Bala's reply, Feb 9, 2019
Mere sath vi aisa hi hua hai, mujhe bola gaya tha ki without registration fee mujhe work karni pareho, kemon mere 500 captcha type karne ke bad v waha pe sirf 254 captcha dikha raha tha.. phir maine work complete kar ke v mujhe call aya or bol rahe the main advocate anuj patel bol raha hu.. or email vej k bata rahe hai ki maine work complete nehi ki hai or penalty amount 5000 mang rahe hai. mere pass paise nehi hai tomai kaha se du.. plz help me, , what should I do now??
Rajesh chetry's reply, Mar 13, 2019
bhai bhai mere sat v aisa hua kal, hmsai toh 15000rs man raha tha penelty k torpe, are mail v aya tha advocate k name sai

Koñdi Prâßhañth's reply, Feb 27, 2019
Same problem plz help me I have to do
Same here, have taken the data entry work but login stopped to do the work after two days. trying help line nos which are always busy then I sent the mail to helpdesk and called to executive who introduce me about work. but I didn't get any response from other side.
After wasting my 3 days I surrendered to do the work in given time line.
nobody given me the response after this mail.
now I got a legal notice from Rajat Sharma Advocate

Contempt of arbitration is resembling to disrespecting and dishonoring orders of ministry of law and justice. Now, we as an arbitrary have initiate to take legal action against you by sending the legal notice via R.P.A.D. Soft copy email notice has been sent to your email ID. Please respect this notice and settle out the mediation.
[protected] .please take action indian government
Same here.I didn't receive any work from the company. Still Company is saying that you have not completed the work with in the time and company is giving warning for legal notice. Company is saying that i have to pay 7000 otherwise legal action will be taken.
Mere compni ne id di form filinig work but meri id khuli nhi or ab company mujhe 87025 rupey pay karne ke liye bol rahi hai or adwocet se maf karwa rahi he mene help line call kiya but unhone bhi koi reply nhi diya jisane mujhe work diya unhone sim card hi off kr diya mujhe nhi puri ditels smjai
This Intimation LETTER Informs you That FO Technology has field a case under the SECTION of 73-74-75 of INDIAN contract ACT 1872 for contract breach against you as under law that mention on THE AGREEMENT that if you have not SUCCEEDED ON YOUR JOB or NOT COMPLETED Then YOU HAVE TO PAY THE PENALTY AMOUNT.

SECTION 73. imposes a duty on the party seeking damages to mitigate its loss,
SECTION 74. Compensation for breach of contract where penalty stipulated for When a contract has been broken,
SECTION 75. Party rightfully rescinding contract, entitled to compensation A person who rightfully rescinds a contract is entitled to consideration for any damage which he has sustained through the non-fulfillment of the contract.

So as you are not full fill THE AGREEMENT RULE, So that The COMPANY has take the help of LEGAL PROCEEDS for his COMPENSATION.So pay the amount as per AGREEMENT, So pay the amount as soon as possible to CLOSE YOUR FILE, IF the case being filed against you then you have in big loss of money for the LEGAL PROCEDURE.

THANKS
ADVOCATE ASSOCIATE.
Ab ese msg karke pese pay karwane ke liye dhamki de rahi he
Plz help me
Please help us fraud company hum sabhi ko online registerd kar rahi hai data entry ke kaam ke bahane aur, , fir fir ki dhamkee deke paise wasool rahe hai, , , , kuch kariye sir, , , ye inka naya tarika hai paise kamane ka
Koñdi Prâßhañth's reply, Feb 27, 2019
Same problem I have also
Plz help me iam also situation i got same messages and mail what I have do I don't know iam confusing help me any one it is emergency for me

Please Sir Solution plz...🙏🙏🙏