Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Load

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

I am Bhargav, According to cbse, our 10th std top 3 subject have to considered, And 30% 11th. My result is 76 percentage but according to cbse method i counted my marks then my scored is 85+, I have 83 percent in 11th, .still my orginal marks are 76 only

Kindly take action

My name is Anshika Singh Jaiswal. I am a class 12th PCM student of St. Johns Sr. Sec school, kota. I am writing you this, to request you to reevaluate my marks given in class 12th board exam.Despite of obtaining a score of 95% in class 10th and 93% in class 11, I scored a total percentage of 79% in class 12 and the marks given to me in class 12 in all subjects are unsatisfactory.I believe there has been some error in uploading my marks for the CBSE board by your administration.
    Since the admission in various colleges university depends upon class 12th marks, I request you to kindly look into the matter and resolve the same as soon as possible.
    Board roll no.11692669

Hoping for your kind support.

I m unsatisifed with my class 12 th result..
      I only got 66% ..
      I had got 80% in my class 10th.
      The students who have given compartment exams in 11th class have got more than 90% ..
      I don't know how u have given marks but i am totally disappointed with cbse..I request cbse to take written re-exam with no involvement of school..

Thank you...

Very less % how it wil possible now to score

I m unsatisifed with my class 12 th result..
          I only got 87 % ..
          As per the formula decided by cbse i was easily getting 92+% ..
          I don't know how u have given marks but i m totally disappointed with cbse..

Cbse i had 92.6% marks in 11th also i have good marks in tenth still school spoiled my result, as per CBSE marking pattern, after Adding only my 10th(30℅) and 11th marks(30℅) in physical education, it comes more than what CBSE has given me, I am totally upset. Please help me otherwise what will i do next i want my entitlement marks
            School principle phone is off also director phone, please please please please sir / ma'am help me
            School eklavya central School
            Sulindabad saharsa
            Kindly take a step for this

Respected authorities, as on 30th July my CBSE board's class 12th result was declared. And I am not satisfied by marks awarded to me in chemistry and physics . As I got 76 number in class 11th in chemistry and 90 number in science in class 10th and even I got the highest marks in Chemistry in Half Yearly Examination in class 12th around whole science section. In final result I am just awarded by 42 number in chemistry. Sir I think wrong marks are allotted to me by mistake I think there should be re-valuation of marks for subject physics and chemistry.
              I hope you will understand the frustration of a student and will take serious action against school giving less marks and discriminating in students on the basis of rich and poor, caste, previous and new student and you will try to re- valuate marks .

Kindly check or review my exam again as I am not satisfied with my class 12 results. I had 90%in 10th ICSE board and 85% in 11th but only 82%in my 12th, please resolve my issues.

My daughter is very much unsatisfied by her result of CBSE Class 12th board exam[protected]. She had 96.8% in Class 10th board exam and almost 97% in Class 11th. But now in Class 12th result she is only having 95% which is not as per the marks she scored for 12th model exams. When we enquired the School about this, they told us that her marks were given with reference to the second topper of the school's reference year[protected], and they were saying that since that student got low marks in maths, my daughter's actual high marks were rejected by the board. We felt this rule regarding a reference student as very unloyal and completely illogical since every student has different potentials. So, we want a clarification in this issue as my daughter clearly deserves more marks than this.

School code: 75193

Respected sir/ mam,
                    I want to complain about my biology no. I’ve got only 24 marks out of 70 added with my practical numbers which is 29 conducted by appointed biology teacher is total of 53 marks which is I am not satisfied with because I’ve got 100marks out of 100 in term-1 and 77 marks out of 100 in term-2 in 11 class and as well as in 10 I’ve got really to marks. and I’ve got 54 marks out of 70 in 12 pre-board. So I want you to plz kindly do something with my marks.and in chemistry I’ve got 85marks out of 100 in term1 and 92marks out of 100 in term2 in class 11 and the result which I’ve got is really unexpected The result which was expected according to the marking pattern of CBSE did not come at all.
                    And when we complaint it to the school principal/ director they are not giving us proper reason.
                    SCHOOL NAME- Ghazi Learner’s Academy
                    Tajkhanpur Sultanpur (UP)
                    SCHOOL CODE- 71258
                    Plz consider my complaint it’s my humble request.

I, Pulkit Sharma of class XIIth l, have checked result. There are severe discripencies in the result. I had put in a lot of efforts and I expected better marks than what has been awarded to me.

As per the directions of CBSE and the calculation given. The result must consider 30% of class X, 30% of class XI and 40% of class XII result. I have scored 54% in class X and 85% in class XI, comes out to be 70% even without considering class XII marks.

The result I have received does not justify the calculation. I am attaching the marks shell of class X and XI marks sheet for your ready reference.

The marks sheet of class XII is a reflection of the student for his entire life. These result do not reflect my potential that I request you to kindly review my result otherwise it will be a black mark on my career.

Thanks & regards

30 July 2021

PULKIT SHARMA

Roll No: 14650984
                      Mob: [protected]/[protected]

Sir in cbse result in all subject my marks are above 90 but my marks in biology is 65 and school techer said they had given marks in bilogy subject
                        but it does not appear in my board result
                        and in 10th class my board percentage is 91%
                        sir please again review my board result
                        My roll no is 26615603
                        Name - SUDHANSHU KUMAR
                        SCHOOL darbari lal DAV model school

Respected sir/ mam,
                          I want to complain about my biology no. I’ve got only 24 marks out of 70 added with my practical numbers which is 30 conducted by appointed biology teacher is total of 54 marks which is I am not satisfied with because I’ve got 97marks out of 100 in term-1 and 75 marks out of 100 in term-2 in 11 class and as well as in 10 I’ve got really to marks. and I’ve got 54 marks out of 70 in 12 pre-board. So I want you to plz kindly do something with my marks.and in chemistry I’ve got 92marks out of 100 in term1 and 97marks out of 100 in term2 in class 11 and the result which I’ve got is really unexpected The result which was expected according to the marking pattern of CBSE did not come at all.
                          SCHOOL NAME- Ghazi Learner’s Academy
                          Tajkhanpur Sultanpur (UP)
                          SCHOOL CODE-71258
                          Plz consider my complaint it’s my humble request.

I am complaining about the class 12 result declare on 30th july 2021 by CBSE. Result declaration was based on circular which is issued by CBSE. As per circular result based on 30 :30 :40 formula which is not followed by school, and md marks were given randomly which causes prejudice.I am hoping a better inspection from your side and help me by improving my results...
                            Your sincerely
                            Utpal kant sharma
                            Roll number :22630716
                            School code :65149

but it does not appear in my board result
                              sir please again review my board result

I want to complain about my biology no. I’ve got only 24 marks out of 70 added with my practical numbers which is 30 conducted by appointed biology teacher is total of 54 marks which is I am not satisfied with because I’ve got 97marks out of 100 in term-1 and 75 marks out of 100 in term-2 in 11 class and I’ve got 54 marks out of 70 in 12 pre-board. So I want you to plz kindly do something with my marks.

Respected sir/ mam,
                                  I am not satisfied with my brother's 12th result, he scored Very well in class 10th, in 11 he also have 92.6%, and in 12th he got very less percent, which was totally unexpected. The result which was expected according to the marking pattern of CBSE did not come at all.
                                  And now when we are calling the school principal /director, they are not picking up the call,
                                  please sir/mam, consider my complain.
                                  SCHOOL NAME - Eklavya central school Sulindabad SAHARSA(Bihar)
                                  School No-65443
                                  Please consider my complain its my humble request...

Sir/Madam

With reference to the above mentioned topic I would like to bring few points in kind notice of CBSE officials:
                                    1. I am a student of RPS School (School code:65134) located at
                                    Kachahri Road, Bihar Shari[censored]nder Nalanda District, (PIN-803101)
                                    BIHAR.
                                    2. Our school has done discrimination in awarding marks to the
                                    students. Some known students of school management have been
                                    given high marks avoiding CBSE criteria.
                                    3. Whereas poor marks have been awarded to deserving students. I
                                    secured 90% marks in 10th standard as well as performed well in
                                    11th & 12th standard examinations.
                                    4. Still I got only 67% marks in final result published on 30th July which
                                    was framed by the school. On asking about such low marks, School
                                    administration said that CBSE instructed us to deduct the marks for
                                    keeping the percentage of result in certain range. This unfair marking
                                    criterion will spoil the future/career of students.
                                    5. The school administration rigged the students in giving the marks of
                                    11th & 12th standard. It can be verified from school’s results.
                                    6. Further, they instructed me to appear in upcoming examination to be
                                    held in near future. It is nearly impossible for students to prepare
                                    well within 15 days.
                                    I hope CBSE will look into this matter and necessary instruction may please be given to the school management to rectify the result of such students.

Thanking you in anticipation

Your Sincerely
                                    Complainant

Sir/ madam

i got 78 marks out of hundred for mathematics for the board exams which reduced my percentile to 87.5. i had 91.2 percentile in 10th boards and had 95 marks for maths itself. i even did well in my 12 pre boards and mid terms. please re evaluate my score and take adequate actions.

Roll no:[protected]
                                      School code: 75021

I am having less marks in chemistry in 12 th because no exam was conducted and number were send by school