Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Last updated May 16, 2022
Profile

File a complaint to Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Having problems with Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

1800 118 002

View more phone numbers

Mobile

View more phone numbers

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] reviews & complaints(6474)

I am the student of class 10 from Trinity high school Dhoolkot Dehradun our school is giving summer vacation too late from 31/5/2022 i.e from the starting june. It's very hot in dehradun our school will closing after a long time. There are so many schools in my neighbour they all are closed from 16/5/2022 so please sir think about this issue and take the right decision
Thankyou sir!

In rajpura, punjab, the school staff helps the students in cheating of 10th class CBSE Exams of their own School Students by giving slips . I wrote that complaint because my niece also have same center of 10th exams while He is studying from another School The school staff helps only his own students, so kindly be take strict action against Mukht public school Rajpura, Punjab...

Sir/Mam I would like complaint against authorities are CRPF school, Prashant vihar.
    There was a teacher who not allowing me carry two wheeler keys inside examination hall.
    I asked that if I could submit my keys at security gaurd office but she said that "you are student from different school so we can't take.your keys". Because of her i was late . She could neither tell me about my school teacher. Plz consider my complaint.
    Facility should be there for students so that they could submit there keys and mobile phone

I went to the examination center and techer asked us to remove our watch as it was digital saying that there is watch in classroom. But when we went there.. No watches could be seen....
      Hellow Sir,

My daughter is studying in Sri Chaitanya school, Banargatta road, Bangalore. Their website is https://srichaitanyaschool.net/.

As part of current financial year,[protected], This management is selling school book, note book and uniform with excess profit more than 50% . Also it is mandatory to buy from this school. They also interlink with book purchase and school tuition fee payment. Teachers asked...
      Sir / Madam,

We hereby inform you that on dated 28th February 2020 we had made a payment of Rs.50, 000/- towards the application No-Id: EX[protected]. We got a error that the payment could not the made which was a technical error from the CBSE website, so we made another payment of Rs.50, 000/- again but still received the same error. Total Rs.100000/- was deducted from our account. Later we have received the confirmation...

I have applied for my migration certificate 40 days ago but still my migration has not been sent to me .i have already paid 850 rupee to cbse.

Respected sir,
        Today 10 may 2022 class 10 science board exam was conducted.in set 31/2/3 . Many out of syllabus question were given to children such as functional group.

The question number 4 of section A ( question paper code-31/3/2, set-2), was out of syllabus. In class 10 syllabus we have to study the electronic configuration of element only upto atomic number 20 but here it was of atomic number 24. Please provide us full grace mark for this question...

R /sir
          My son is a class 10 student of cbse studying at svkm school, dhule, m.s
          He received set 3 of mathematics std paper, difficulty level of set 3 was high as compared to set 2 and set 1, also the case study was out of syllabus and most students found it extremely difficult to solve .
          Kindly look into the matter and try to solve this disparity of difficulty level of different sets as well as students getting out of syllabus questions.i think many meritorious students will be affected due to maths paper
          Thx and regards
          Dr amita ranade
          Asso professor
          Sbhgmc
          Dhule

Resped sir here is jyoti Prakash school in prem nagar . Her principal Rita Malik. she is not changing time of school. Please take some action against her.

Hi sir/madam i am student of class 10th and as you know we have our sst exam on 14th may and only one holiday to prepare for it so i want to request you to plz postpon our sst exam by reducing some holidays in IT(computer) so we can prepare for our sst exam hope you understand and solve our problem

My name is Austin Tsopoe class 12th passed out 2021. I have recieved wrong grading for my class 12th marks (2021). It gave me some trouble for my college admission process. I have received D1 and D2 on all my grades even though I scored 70 marks and have not scored any subject below 40 which is considered D. I have written an email to cbse regarding this issue but no response till date. I also have contacted my school but they don't seem...

Hi, I am raising complaint against the school rahul international School wadgaon Sheri. The staff sanjay is behavior unprofessional with staff working in school and it create the long abuse language to me. Please enquiry. This school don't have any legal permission of the school.

With humble request, It is stated that above mentioned question was out of NCERT book and was very typical, so the grace marks for this question may be awarded.
                  Yours truly
                  Munish

A school in lal kothi named APEX INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL is such a careless school which is charging more than rs7500 per annum as development fees but still no kind of development seen as no even a single smart board is not working properly
                    As my father is handicapp and no kind of humanity seen in there reciption for consecutive three days my father standed in 35degree Celicus sunlight
                    But the principal is not ready to meet and the director is not good in nature at all and they are not treating well
                    My request to do something

I am a student of class 10th and currently giving my board exams and my centre number is 811230. I want to complain about the exam vigilance department and the administration of the school because they do not give us proper seats to sit, and don't show a professional behavior towards the students. The other thing is that we don't get the question paper on time as mentioned in the guidelines that 15 minutes must be given to student for reading the paper but we are distributed the paper around 10:25 AM and the exams starts on 10:30 AM, no extra time is given for the question paper reading. Teachers also show affection towards some specific children.
                      I hope you will help me and my fellow mates in this very important issue and get it resolved as soon as you can.
                      Thank you.

This is to inform you that there's a mass cheating going on among board students of class 12th term 2 exams on 7th of may, 1st paper of chemistry, in kendriya vidyalaya 1, jodhpur, rajasthan, where invigilators are gaurding on class entrance gate and encouraging students to cheat as much as they want, i have a humble request to cbse to please take some action regarding this, by providing an head invigilator to check each class rooms in rotations, thank you, yours sincerely, class 12th board student

Respected sir I m a teacher of Premier Public school Samana, I want to tell you that they put salary in our account as per cbse norms but they take more then 70% of salary back in cash. So pls look out this matter

I am a student of school whose name is Saraswati Modern Public School.(Affiliated by CBSE) Affilation no.-530866 which is in Mohna (Faridabad).Sir As you know that due to high temperature the timing of all schools be changed from 7:00am to 12:00 pm. But our school Timing remains same 8:00am to 2:00pm.
                            Sir, I request you to please take action against this.
                            Student