Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE]

Delhi

Mobile:
Mobile:

Regional Offices
PS-1-2, Institutional Area, I.P. Extn. Patparganj, Delhi-110 092.

New No-3, Old No. 1630 A, "J" Block, 16th Main Road, Anna Nagar West, Chennai - 600040

Shilpo Gram Road (Near Sankar dev Kalakshetra), Panjabari, Guwahati - 781037

Todarmal Marg, Ajmer - 305001

Sector- 5, Panchkula - 134152 (Haryana)

35 B, Civil Station, M.G. Marg , Civil Lines, Allahabad - 211001

Ambika Complex, Behind State Bank Colony, Near Brahmsthan, Sheikhpura, Raza Bazar, Bailey Road, Patna - 800014

6th Floor, Alok Bharti Complex, Shaheed Nagar, Bhubaneswar - 751007, Odisha

Regional Office, Block-B, 2nd floor, LIC Divisional Office Campus, Pattom, Thiruvananthapuram - 695004, Kerala

View More Information...

Load

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] related photos (667)

Central Board of Secondary Education [CBSE] Complaints & Reviews

Jan 25, 2021
Our school;
Mata gujri public school
GK-1, New Dekh-110065
Is forcing students to compulsary come to schools even if parents are not providing consents by making threats related to internal marks .
Forcing students to come to school compulsory

F
    Jan 24, 2021
    My name is Faraz Atif. I am the student of class 10th in Sainik Public school . I want to tell you that I have submitted the fees timely then also the school is not giving me permission to come to school . When my parents asked then they are not answering. They are saying that I will get permission to go to school only in preboard exams. If i will not go to school then how can score marks in exams.? And they are not providing the date sheet to and they have said clearly that they will not give me internal marks.

F
      Jan 24, 2021
      My name is Faraz Atif. I am the student of class 10th in Sainik public school. I want to tell you that i have submitted the fees then also the school is not giving permission to come school when my parents askes then they are not answering. They are saying that i will get permission to go to school only in preboard exams. If i will not go to school then how can i score marks in exams? And they are also not telling the datesheet of preboard exams.

Hello sir,
        I am a student of class 12 of
        Sir Padampat Singhania School, kota, Rajasthan, india.
        In...

B
        Dear concerned,
        Kindly take into consideration that Jingle Bell School, hausalanagar Ayodhya and Jingle Bell Academy, hausalanagar Ayodhya have devoid my 3 children of their fundamental right to education, inspite of High court's order dated 3rd sep 2020, that no child shall be devoid of online classes if their parents are incapable of paying fees during nation wide lock down, the school and academy management brutally struck off the name of my youngest child off the school role and the Academy blocked all the ID's of the other 2 children class 7th and class 6th and on my several prayers to the management they didn't allow my children for online classes and have spoiled one year of their careers.
        Kindly look into the matter and do the needful.
        Advocate Shweta Raj Singh
        [protected]@gmail.com

B
          Jan 23, 2021
          Dear concerned,
          Kindly be informed that TINY TOTS SENIOR SECONDARY SCHOOL, AYODHYA
          CBSE Registration no. 2130146br...
          S
          Jan 22, 2021
          Kayankulam, Kerala
          Sir
          അപകട ഭീഷണിയുള്ള ആയിരംതെങ് പാലത്തിനടിയിൽ...

K
          Jan 21, 2021
          I Kapil Gupta, I gave CTET exam in December 2019. But still I don't get my original marksheet. This document is very important to me.
          My details as
          Name Kapil Gupta
          CTET roll no[protected]
          Address B114, Krishna kripa, Shivpuri colony, near Subodh public school sanganer Jaipur Rajasthan 302029.
          Not get December CTET 2019 marksheet

Z
            Jan 21, 2021
            This is to expose few issues on Senthil Public School, Dharmapuri, Tamilnadh. The school is not providing enough resources for students. They are pretending to have everything but actually not. They are discriminating between students. They don't even provide enough papers to complete our board projects and they are not allowing to use our own resources too. They have poor teaching staffs but just pretending to be efficient.They are always putting the students under pressure with no enough assistance. Many students are suffering with no notion of happenings in the school. They have already caught for not paying taxes and even now during covid they are forcing parents to pay the entire fee.
            Apart from the above mentioned, a lot of other issues take place.

GOOD EVENING SIR/MAM

I our school SHRI MAHARISHI VIDYA MANDIR SLEEPADI, DINDIGUL(TAMILNADU)624005 .PHONE NUMBER ([protected]), ([protected]), ([protected]) .They are calling 11th standard students to school and threatening as .our TAMILNADU government allowed only 10th and 12th students to school.In our school they are calling 11th students and not maintaining the social distance . .IF 11th students not going to school for one day means .From school the calling coming andi threatening as.IF we not paid the fees also from school they calling and threatening..kindly make stop of keeping school for 11th standard students.our government order only keep school of 10th and 12th against government our school take all decisions.Kindly do as needful.

Date:21/01/21 Your"s faithfully
              Place:Dindigul 11th standard students

P
                Lagos, Nigeria
                Sir I would like to highlight that as per Madhya Pradesh High Court, only tuition fees can be charged by the school, in the...

V
                Respected madam/sir
                i have some proof against my sub teacher and they all broke government rules.
                See this screenshot of my Economics teacher torturing my friend.
                Torture students
                Updated by Vir Yadav Jan 20, 2021 Please sir do something or else I'll committee suicide . I'm very depressed now
                Updated by Vir Yadav Jan 20, 2021 Please sir take any action
                Updated by Vir Yadav Jan 20, 2021 I'm very frustrated.
                and see this image How my madam abused in front of whole class

V
                  Respected sir/madam
                  Sorry I don't reveal my nam I'm a student of Kendriya Vidyalaya iit kanpur . Actually we all know that government has placed order for online/offline exam due to covid-19 still teachers are troubling students . I know we are not prepared the whole syllabus yet how can these teacher torture us . My school teachers are torturing me and my some friends and abused me and my friends infront of whole class while exams . I'll committee suicide and write a letter against Mrs.Ritu Tripathi PGT commerce and Mrs.Reeta Tripathi PGT economics . Sir please help me out from these wrost teacher and save me .

Hello sir

i want to report a complaint about my school that after reopening schools tere is no social distancing or any temperature check in school and teachers are not wearing mask sorry to say but I can't reveal my name but my school name is
                    bansal public school
                    kota Rajasthan

R
                      Mumbai, Maharashtra
                      Hallo, CBSE I am a student of Commerce and I am in class 12, I am writing this for some help and advice,
                      for the past 3 years I am suffering from a rear autoimmune disorders and resently it's become worse so I am going to Delhi AIIMS for treatment, so this year I can't be ready for my exam, but the think is my school saying the board registration fees I pay this year I have to pay them again if I didn't compete the exam this year

M
                        Jan 18, 2021
                        Marseille 01, France
                        REMUNERATION MONEY CORRUPTION...o.p jindal school hisar...opjims hisar...pgt physics REMUNERATION paper checking money corruption...
                        M
                        Jan 18, 2021
                        Pune, Maharashtra
                        Dear CBSE,

I am a student from class 9.I would like to request the board to conduct exams online for class...

K
                        Jan 13, 2021
                        Perambalur, Tamil Nadu
                        Sir or madam,
                        Hence the covid 19 situation all the schools are running in online mode and all the people's are affected economically by the lock down the schools are still collecting the same fees full structure hence all the expenditure came narrow down infrastructure and operating cost .etc. we request the directorates to regulate and guide all schools to collect only not more than 60%of fees for this year .. amd make a press announcement regarding to get the parents awareness ..
                        Kumaran Ram

Jan 9, 2021
                          Istanbul, Turkey
                          Sir i am a student of class 12 cbse board ... sir recently my school conducted our first pre board of this session ... sir...