Abc Cargo

Abc Cargo Complaints & Reviews

I am complaining because I have sent the courier from Abu Dhabi to India and requested to deliver on time bcoz have a family function, but still the delivery is not done nad the details mentioned in the online tracking is fake, they charge so much for per kg and we accept it bcoz it has to reach on time, but so worst service, no proper updates and unethical update, I seriously request to people not to chose this courier its just waste of...
I was send some parcels (80.5 kg) On june month at riyadh to india. Still i didn't get that goods. If i call them i won't get any response. My bill no : 161842...
i sent a courier from abc cargo from jubail which is still not delievered from last three months.it was booked on 28/9/12 and its still not delievered to surat.my courier bill number is 401225 which was booked by mr.mayukh to mr.rakesh.the current status is showing thats it has manifested for shipment on 24/12/12 at 00.50 a.m
Already 13months have passed but Still I didn't received my cargo.I send 13boxes
Cargo from al Jubail to New Delhi in the month of june2015. My bill no.404699(7boxes), 404746(4boxes) and 404753(2boxes)
ABC Cargo has closed all offices and contact phone number and put internet under maintenance. Now I am unable to contact ABC Cargo.
Mohammad Shakilur Rahman
[protected]@hotmail.com
#91 [protected]/[protected]
The services are very bad as I have lost my goods twice and above all the customer care agents are very abusive and irresponsible.

Abc Cargo Recent Comments