Adlabs Imagica

Adlabs Imagica Complaints & Reviews

I mailed many times not yet get rfund by imagica i mailed many times i want money refund agians my two transaction which i mention in mail ..please look out in priority base which now above 12-15days otherwise iwill took legal action by police or any other source

I mailed many times about my refund i also maention my both transaction which i mention in mail for refund but they still not refunded money.. no confirmation about refund money ..too bad experience and pathetic service, please provide status of refund, i will take serious action on it by police complaint or by any legal action

I have booked Adlabs Imagica Tickets for 4 people, due to default date selected on booking form date i was not asked to select visit date which lead to booking for wrong date which is 25th Dec, 2016.
      Hence after identifying this issue we booked more tickets around 10 tickets with newer date (26th Dec, 2016).
      We requested Adlabs Imagica and Paytm (Third Party Vendor) for reschedule the same and because it was due to default date selection.
      I request you to help to atleast reschedule to 26th Dec, 2016 or a full refund as default date was set. Which caused the issue.

Issue : Default date is selected for Date of Visit field. It should have been blank for date selection.

Paytm Order No : [protected]
      Galaxy Id :1008928
      Contact No : [protected]
      Email Id : [protected]@gmail.com

I have faced similar issue.
      We are all travelling in a group on 24th June to Imagica, all tickets are booked fro 24th June
      We had to book one additional ticket for a friend for Adlabs Imagica, but due to default date selected on booking form date I was not asked to select visit date which lead to booking for wrong date which is 22nd June 2017.
      We requested Adlabs Imagica and Paytm (Third Party Vendor) for reschedule the same to 24th June 2017 and because it was due to default date selectio, but no revert yet.
      I request you to help to atleast reschedule to 24th June, 2017 if possible by end of today or else a full refund as default date was set. Which caused the issue.

Paytm Order No : [protected]
      Galaxy Id :1667081

Hello, Recently I visited to Imagica for a fun weekend. As soon as we reached there we got to know that swimming costume is compulsory and they dont provide it on rent as other water parks do. So we have to purchase this items at a very high cost. A simple lower swimming short cost me Rs 750 which is not worth that much of amount, and without it I was not allowed inside. So I think they are just cheating the consumers with such kind...

Adlabs Imagica Recent Comments