B S N L

B S N L Complaints & Reviews

As I dailed for teleone company from seeing the advertisement in naptol tamil channel. I have dailed it for the first time they were repeated calling and forcing me to buy their products . They were irritating me by dailing me again and again but they couldn't understand what Iam coming to tell about . As I said them don't call me and irritate they couldn't understand at all .
Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Dear sir one person mr sunil is calling me repeatedly to take one medicine which i don't want but he is calling me repeatedly and harassing for the same and asking for my name again and again
    I have also requested him to let me talk to his seniors but he is denying for that

Name sunil
    Number from where he is calling[protected]

Kindly check the matter and arrange to resolve this issue with an apology call
    My father purchased ortho balm and tablets worth of Rs.3000,

after apply cream on pain area, they had no feeling and effect in body,

We called customer care, but they said that no return policy .

Useless product and waste of money. please dont buy.
    Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I ordered teleone finger rind of american jergan diamond ring, but it was delivered by courier one day after. When i cald them on order they said they will keep ring for pooja then they will send to me, which is fraud promise. Now coming to point, when a add comes in tv teleone will only displays phone number to order, but once u get the product, if product is damaged or not satisfied quality, i[censored] want to speak with them there is no phone number, there is no website to complaint. Only they are paying money for tv add one day and selling their products and hiding their identity.
      Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

We ordered Deemark Herbal Hair Oil from Teleone in July 15. The product delivered was not genuine. We raised this concern on their customer care as well but did not get the correct response. This is not expected from such company. Its a cheating to the customers. Based on their response and trusting them, we used one of the Bottles of oil and it resulted in damage of my sister's hair. I need a huge compensation for the damage we faced. It is not only the physical damage to the hair but also damage to the dignity and self confidence of my sister. My contact details are in my signature below. Order details are as follows: Order# 11899029 Recipient Name: Ruchi Gupta Address: Block A-2, House#29, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi-63 Regards, Tushar Gupta [protected] gupta.[protected]@gmail.com
        Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

Sir I have received a wrong bsnl bill no[protected] dated 05/ 94 /2015. For RS 887/- Towards tel no. [protected]. Ac no [protected]. Cus. I d. [protected]. I am not staying in the house stated in the bill since last 4 years . I had surrendered the phone no 26787985 which I had four years back . Please verify and close the file. I do not have the phone no26683498 for which you have sent the bill. It is a non existing phone. K p Nagaraju. Mob no [protected]
          Be the first one to find this complaint helpful
            Same here guys. First i call the customer care to order the product. The marketing guy ask for my problem & suggest for another capsule of Rs 3000 extra, That means Shakti prash of Rs 3000 & Tilla Oil of Rs 500. So i refuse to take the capsule. I get the product within 16 hrs. Same day at night i take the medicine as suggested & massage the oil as my daily routine. Even after 10th day i cant find any result. 11th day i get a call from Teleone (where i order shakti prash). The lady needs my feedback & offer me for best result & life time result. She said you have to pay another Rs 5000 for take special medicine & she force me for it. When i totally refuse to take the offer she misbehave me. (I have the convertion recording on my phone of all) First they said you will ok with two bottle of shakti prash & they offer for another product & said that if you won't take this shakti prash will not work. My friends what do you think of it??????? Now i know its a fake product. Its not Shakti Prash, Its Chyawanprash. So i suggest please DONT PURCHASE THIS PRODUCT... USE Chyawanprash WITH MILK. With Best Regards, User of a FAKE product. Call me for more info.-[protected]
            I have ordered product for height and they delivered wrong product and now they are not replacing the product .and cut the call everytime
            Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

On 11th Oct I placed an ordered of Shakti Pras pack where in the sales executive had committed me to that there is an offer where you will get one pack free along with one pack. Each pack contains of two jars.When i received the packet on 12 oct'14 then I am surprised that i have received only pack. When i called at the call centre they said that pack contains two jars and one jar is free. When i checked the MRP of pack it is Rs 2950 and clearly listed that it contains two jars. Then I asked him when I paid the full price of two jars then where is the free pack which you were committed to do so. I called at call centre so many times but they are not resposnding to my problem.

hungama deactivation

sir, please deactivate all hungama services immediately to my land line number [protected] with warm regads

B S N L — landline phone not working properly

Resspected sir/mem
                I am a customer of BSNL , I have a land line phone of BSNL ,number...
                Be the first one to find this complaint helpful

I am a student , after many complaints i am geting my balance deducted on continuous basis when i call then the customer care representative says they disconnect the sevice online line and after 1 week the same service is automatically activated by them and when i again call for that they say that we can deactivate your sevice . They never refund my money back and i got more than 100 Rs deducted from my cell no. [protected]. Complaint no. and date of complaints are as follws:
                H13UE30645 dated 13/08/2012
                H16UE304506 dated 16/08/2012
                H16UE304516 dated 16/08/2012
                H29UE300024 dated 29/08/2012
                I04UE307342 dated 04/09/2012.

i kindly request you take an corrective action and help me.

Yours Faithfully
                Hari Om Pandey
                Aug 13, 2020

B S N L — MY NAME IS WRITTEN WRONG IN PORTAL ID WHEN I OPEN

IN MY POTAL ID MY NAME IS WRITTEN MANMOHAN SINGH INSTEAD OF MANMOHAN LAL WALIA.I HAVE ALREADY COMPLAINT IN YOUR OFFICE BUT TILL NOOW THEY HAVE NOT CORRECT IT

B.S.N.L — High mobile bill

I use the Tariff Plan: Plan 249 for kolkata(Post paid),from apprx last 1 year.But from last few monthes the bill is coming very high,due to some M.T sms,which I am not reciving nor sending.Please stop this M.T sms.

B S N L — PostPaid Mobile:9426600860Charged High

Mobile no:[protected],Account no:[protected],Invoice no:[protected],Invoice date:13.02.2010,Payment due on :02.03.2010,Billing period:09.01.2010 to 08.02.2010,AMOUNT:Rs.21,257=00 ONLY PAID ONLINE UNDER PROTEST

Address:V SONI,ADANI HOUSE,NR MITHAKHALI CIRCLE,NAVRANGPURA,AHMEDABAD

ALTHOUGH ,THE BILL AMOUT PAID UNDER PROTEST ONLINE ON 02.03.2010,BUT DETAILS OF HIGHER BILL AMOUNT CHARGED HAS NOT BEEN RECEIVED SO FAR . BEFORE N AFTER ,THIS TOO,I WAS GETTING / PAYING A NORMAL BILL AROUND Rs.500 FOR EACH BILL.

IT IS THEREFORE REQUESTED TO KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER, FOR THE CORRECTNESS OF AMOUNT OF THE SAID BILL,SIR.

WITH WARM REGARDS .

VIJAY KUMAR SONI
                35/78,RAJAT PATH,MANSAROVAR,JAIPUR(RAJ.)-302020
                Email:[protected]@yahoo.com

B S N L — expiry product sent

sir i booking teleone one product so receive the product but this product is expire then i call tele one c care but no responce
                My mobile no [protected]. I bought data for 29 RS after.3days.i cut my database.but they deduct 76 RS .in my main account.please return my amount.soon.

Affidavit

I Munish Goel H no 102, St 2, Satjot Nagar Ludhiana [protected] do here by complaint against Mr. C.S. Bhanot (G.M) Telecom Ludhiana Office for Indulging corruptive and illegal practice.
                  1 That Mr. C.S. Bhanot has released the Bank Guarantee of M/s Saraswati Gas Service earlier holder of (LDH-8) territory under Ludhiana Office inspite that an amount of Rs.7,86,800/- being the cost of 3934 sims issued to aforesaid distributor is still outstanding in the record of BSNL Ludhiana Office and an amount of Rs.21,000/- of dishonor cheque is still pending against the aforesaid distributor.
                  3 That Mr. C.S. Bhanot has further committed corruptive illegal practices by issuing tender of LDh-7 territory to M/s Aggarwal Gift Centre in year 2009 in violation of terms of the tender as the allottee was not eligible to be selected on following grounds :-
                  (a) That your own office vide letter no.LD/Mkt/EOI/Aggreement/LDH03/37 dated 21.08.2009 has written that M/s Aggarwal Gift Centre has given misleading information by mentioning firm has partnership with two directors but given the PAN- No. ADYPM9349M of Individual Mr. Tek Chand Mittal as mentioned in para 1 of letter, where as the firm was registered as partnership only on 02.01.2007.
                  (b) That M/s Aggarwal Gift Centre has submitted wrong Balance Sheet which is clear from Annexure-L in which Turn Over is written by allottee is Rs.15,87,31,981/-, but as per minutes of TEC his turn over is Rs.17,15,65,276/-
                  (c) That M/s Aggarwal Gift Centre has shown in Annexure-L to EOI that it has experience of 3-1/2 years in month of May 2007 but as per TEC report its experience start only from Oct. 2005 which clearly shows that firm was lacking required experience. In this regard complaint was forward on 08.06.2012 to Mr. C.S. Bhanot (G.M.) BSNL Ludhiana.
                  4 That Mr. C.S. Bhanot instead of terminating the franchise agreement of defaulting the franchise has further supplied materials to defaulting franchise who have knowingly stopped the payment of cheques issued to BSNL Ludhiana Office in order to get material against the cheque the details of franchise who have stopped the payment of cheque is shown in letter no. AOCashBSNL/CD/Dealers/53 same are as under:-
                  (a) That M/s Aggarwal Gift Centre stopped the payment of Rs.58,200/- for cheque no. 426410 dated 02.06.2012 against which BSNL had already issued material to franchise.
                  (b) That M/s Garg Trading Company stopped the payment of Rs.37,880/- for cheque no. 097844 dated 30.05.2012 against which BSNL had already issued material to franchise.
                  (c) That M/s Maini Sales stopped the payment of Rs.94,580/- for cheque no. 282846 dated 30.05.2012 against which BSNL had already issued material to franchise.
                  5 That Mr. C.S. Bhanot is extending the franchise agreements of its own of M/s Aggarwal Gift Centre(LDH-03) & M/s Garg Trading Company (LDH-09) without obtaining prior clearance report from Vigilance Department though as per clause(8) of letter no. Mktg-II/Franchisees/02 Years Extension/42 dated 27.05.2008 of Ludhiana Office it is specifically mentioned that in respect of franchise of area LDH-03 and LDH-09, the extension shall be subject to out come of Vigilance report.
                  6 That Mr. C.S. Bhanot is extending the franchise agreements of without obtaining Showroom Area 250 sq. as per S & D Policy and franchise is indulging in Other Operator known as Idea through MNP as sister concern of M/s Garg Trading Company is the agent Idea and is working in the same office space in convince with Mr. C.S. Bhanot GMTD Ludhiana which has been shown as distributor office of M/s Garg Trading Company with BSNL(Snap of same is attached).

Deponent
                  Verified :-
                  Verified that the contents of para no.1 to 7 of the affidavit are true & correct to the best of my knowledge and information & nothing has been concealed therein.
                  Deponent

K C G K Pillai
                  Director (Finance)
                  New Delhi

Sub : Complaint against D.G.M (Fin) Ludhiana Office for Indulging corruptive and illegal practice

R/sir
                  That D.G.M (Fin) Ludhiana has released the Bank Guarantee of M/s Saraswati Gas Service earlier holder of (LDH-8) territory under Ludhiana Office inspite that an amount of Rs.7,86,800/- being the cost of 3934 sims issued to aforesaid distributor is still outstanding in the record of BSNL Ludhiana Office and an amount of Rs 21,000/- of dishonor cheque is still pending against the aforesaid distributor. same higher officer are involve in this case and give undo benefit.
                  So, KIindly Look In this Serious Matter Due to Which Creditability and Reputation of BSNL is at Stake.

K C G K Pillai
                  Director (Finance)

R/sir
                  That Mr. D.G.M (Fin) instead of terminating the franchise agreement of defaulting the franchise has further supplied materials to defaulting franchise who have knowingly stopped the payment of cheques issued to BSNL Ludhiana Office in order to get material against the cheque the details of franchise who have stopped the payment of cheque is shown in letter no. AOCashBSNL/CD/Dealers/53 same are as under:-
                  30.05.2012 against which BSNL had already issued material to franchise.

CVO (BSNL)

Sub : Showroom Area 250 sq. as per S & D Policy

R/sir

250 sq. as per S & D Policy SECTION ‘A’ class 2 (Space:- Interested party must ensure

office space (carpet area of size 250 sq.ft. for Class A and Class B ; and 100

Sq.ft. for Class C territory) and franchise is indulging in Other Operator known as Idea through

of M/s Garg Trading Company with BSNL(Snap of same is attached).

Aug 13, 2020

BSNL — corruption and overcharging

I have land line number[protected] in Bareilly U.p in Izzatnagar circle. I have following complaints.
                  (a) The BSNL was not providing the regular bills of Aug09-Nov 09 owing to the problem in their server however when bills were given consumers have to pay late fees despiteof the fact that dely in payment was not because of their actions? There seem to be no accountability in disbursement of bills also and due to which as consumers we are paying late fees o[censored]pto 300RS per month without any fault from our side.
                  (b) The linesman are so corrupt that they are asking favours in terms of money or liquor or else they tend to either cutoff line or create some or the other troble. It is requested that the matter may be taken upwith higher ups who are seemingly cutoff from ground realities.

BSNL — receiving gift

i have got a sms from cocklive that my number has been rewarded with 2,000,000 cash prize. plz give me the information how to recieve it
                  To,
                  TDM lakhimpur kheri

I have a mobile no [protected] of bsnl Gsm prepaid, whose outgoing & incoming barred & message showing on screen 40' H ME error
                  message facilities send & receive failed, neither send nor receive.

on customer care no. 1503 its worked well many times customer care executives also a given response contact to your nearest bsnl office.

if im dialling 123 then it will give response for third party recharge when i enter my mobile no. afterward # then it give respone this service is not available on ur mobile no.

so Iam requesting u to sir plz. solved my problem as well as possible as early.

from sudhir