Dealshare

Dealshare Complaints & Reviews

Dealshare — Order not delivered till date 17days gone

I ordered groceries from Dealshare India on 31st July 2022 and the expected delivery date of the same was 2nd Aug. But the same has not been delivered till now even after complaining again and again regarding the same. I complained about the order on 7th Aug and they assured me that it would be delivered in the next 24 to 48 hours. I called again after 48 hours but they said that the issue has been escalated to the response team and that...

Orderee 3 items but not yet received money and items.
Govind date and date again and again.
It has been 2.5 month
Very disappointed.

Ordered 3 items but showing delivered but not yet delivered.
    It has been 2.5 month no money received yet no items.
    Goving date and date again and again.

Have ordered 4 bags of rice and one bag of ata on 2nf July 2022. Order Number is 6410096. Rice is totally damaged and coming detergent smell. I have already made complain to return of the product. 28 Days is over and I did not receive any resolution. Return has not been executed and support executive is not cooperating with me, They have only return policy but they did not pickup the damaged items. three bags are still seal packed and one is open as i used first time and never used after first time.
      I have written complain to them to refund money and return the items but they are still saying processing but not taken the return.
      I have attached all complain number in the attachment and also product details.
      My phone Number [protected] is registered with them.
      Jul 30, 2022
      Updated by Sukanta Dasgupta
      Hello Sir/Madam,

I am going to file a legal case and the same will be send to consumer forum and DealShare as well.

Sukanta Dasgupta

I have ordered grocery on 24 July 22 due date 25 July 22 payment made from mobwik but not delivering when complaint they have given delivery man no who is not in company job when told them they are not listening not giving money back to my wallet they are fraud. Ordered on [protected] phone bag id 67041235 of 481 rs.
        Dealshare is fraud company

I have paid online Rs.2219 to Dealshare on 15.7.22 under bah id.66035469. After that mo response from them, I have not received the items even on 21.7.22. Customer service people also not responding. No option for cancelation. Kindly help.

Y n ratnarao [protected]
          [protected]@gmail.com

I ordered 04 items from Dealshare..Bag ID 61574059 of Rs 529.But neither those are delivered nor they refunded...very poor customer service...request you not to buy from Dealshare.full creating company. Always shows out for delivery.
            Jul 18, 2022
            They didn't call me...every time they responded via whatsapp that they informed my concerns to their delivery team.but delivery team didn't call me and neither they delivered nor refunded my money.

On 2nd July i ordered, but yet goods are not delivered. Tried to call several times times in call center and every time got a repeated answer that you have to wait for 24 to 48 hours.
              Today approx 14 days went off. Even that requested for refund the amount again story remain same.

Registered Number: +91 [protected].

Could you please do something otherwise at last i've to knock consumer court.

This complaint is regarding the refund of my order id 60616614 dated 13 Jun22 which was cancelled by me on the same day. I have spoken with the customer care desk of Dealshare on my issue and they assured that the refund would be executed in 2 days time, which was not received till date. Thereby I have spoken 6 times at Dealshare Customer care desk but till date haven't received my refund amount nor any satisfactory resolution on my complaint. Even I have asked for a callback from their grievance cell, even that has not happened till date. This is been a month now and hence escalating my complaint to the forum.

request for your assistance in the refund of my amount.

I ordered the product on 31 May and pay the online amount but still product is not come whenever I call customer care they tell product is delivered so I tell the customer care we not get a product so they always tell to wait 24 hours. After that when we call again they do same, they continue this from above 1 months we call customer call daily but still problem is not solved or refund money back. I want to file again customer care and dealshare.I request to take the stickly action on this

Dealshare Recent Comments