Dealshare

Dealshare Complaints & Reviews

Mne dealshare se grocery item mangaya tha but mujhe vho mila hi nhi na hi delivery partner ki trf se call aaya aur app me item delivered bta rha

Dealshare ke dwara Jo 3% wala dealshare dost ka program hai uska incentive mujhe abhi nhi dala gya hai mere account me ye phle monthly payment ho rha tha but ab kafi time se dealshare ka 3% mere account me nhi aaya hai costumer service pr call krte hai to khte hai ki humne ye program close kr diya hai jabki ye abhi bhi dealshare app pe chal raha hai please mujhe mera dealshare dost ka incentive mere account me bhejwane ki kripa kre

Maine 28 April ko 303 rs ka order placed Kiya tha jiska payment online tha and is order ko teen part me deliver Kiya tha jisme se ek madur sugar 5 kg ke 180 rs the Jo deliver boy cash ki kh ke le gya jiski maine costumer care pr complaint bhi or mujhe yh kha ki aapki complaint darz ho gyi hai or 5-7 din me refund aa jayega but koi refund nhi aata or main har 5-7 me call krta hu to thi jawab aata hai wait kr lo aa jayega aaj mujhe 50 din se jyda ho gye hai but refund mujhe abhi tk nhi mila so please provide proper solution of this complaint

I have ordered 2 packets of Indian Raisins and paid for the same on 4th June 2022, but got only one delivered on 5th June 2022. App showing 2 qty delivered.

No response after raising complaint to customers care 4-5 times.

They keep on telling our team is working on the issue.

I have paid online for my order one month ago till now I have not received my order but the app is showing delivered

Dealshare pe maine bahoot sare saste order placed kiya . Or jab bhi kiya to ye in sare order ko cancel kar deta hai or kehta hai ki ye koi kami ke karan orderer cancel ho gaya hai. Or hame hamara product deliver nahi ho raha hai.
            Mujhe composition me 10000
            Rupees chahiye.
            Nahi to jo mai ordered karu. Ooo product.
            Apr 25, 2022
            My ordered cancel by company. And i am try to talk customer care. Costumer care say's. Order placed by mistake and any problem of companies but this is place by me. And i want my all order

I have place order ID 47744453 on 18th march 2022, it's been 10 days they have not delivered it and there is no point of contact to reach them to know about the same. I call on number it's always say their executive are busy and call get cut, i tried to msg on WhatsApp but automated msg came stating that will get order in 24-48 hrs. now it's been 10 days no updates from dealshare.
              I just want to know why they are running the business...

Dont buy anything from here, they take money from you and dont delivered your order, suddenly it will show your ordered is delivered. My 20th and 21st orders are not delivered, Customer Care not take any action. I am waiting from last 30 days.

I booked 3 products amounting to rs 627 in dealshare online app, still the products not delivered, out of 3 only 1 product came for delivery twice and that too asking money saying its a cash on delivery option, but i have paid full amount online, there is also no place for return and get my money back.Complained to dealshare twice but no positive result, now their customer care is not connected at all.I have cancelled one product as othet product cannot be cancelled, its show cancelled and refunded but i did not get any refund at all.Kindly do the needful so that i get my money back

Paid on-line on 26-Oct-2021 & it displays order delivered in next couple of days. No tracking after innumerable calls with them. Ultimately on 3-Nov- 2021 they said refund request generated and it will get credited with in 5-7 days. Now after 5+7 = 12 days no refund.

Dealshare Recent Comments