Dominoes

Dominoes Complaints & Reviews

I ordered a cheese dominator pizza from Dominoes, Fatehabad, Haryana, but they had only a hint of mozarella cheese. Even the liquid cheese in the pizzas was very little. It was no different than normal margherita pizza which costs half as much as the cheese dominator pizza. Really disappointed. Nowhere even close to the “1 pound mozarella” as claimed in the website....

Dear team,

I am mamta. I went to dominoes on the date of 9 oct 18. We order 2 pizza menia 1 coke and 1 c zingy so the amount was 272 rs. I gave my card for bill payment the lady executive tried for 3 times but it was failed and amount (816 rs) 3 times deducted from my bank a/c we tried from another card and payment was successful.

As per store manager and call center executives i wait till 19 oct 18. But yet amount is not credited nor they process for my refund.

Its strange its not a way to cheat customers. I trusted you people but this one thing can broke customer trust.

Requesting you to do process for refund.
If not then we will move to next level to resolve this issue.

Mamta.

Store : dominos katraj
The worst experiance i had with dominos . After registering 4 times complaint customer care executive call me and told me we are not responsible for your deducted amount. I said you have to check it through payment get way bcoz i order food from your store .Yet issue was not resolved .
Store name : dominos katraj pune
date 9/10/18
name : Mamta
mob no. 70309080xx

The order was placed with begur-hobliu hosur road branch of domino's pizza. An electronic transaction of rs 494 was made. The company though promises 30 minutes delivery and refunds money in case of delayed delivery, it did not keep its promises. The pizza was delivered after 2 hours. Cold pizza and no sachets were given. The promise was to refund money which never happened. And no other comepensation was made. I gave feed backs n number of times but no one reached out to me from domino's for compensation.

Fpt[protected]- transaction no with which my order was placed
    Cd[protected] trace no of electronic payment

Whenever i order single veg onion pizza, eveytime they charge higher rate .They always say that they donot have normal base.Base is smthing different and thats why they have charged higher amount.Today also, when i went and ordered, they said they dont have normal base.
      My problem is if they dont have, why it is there in your menu.

Dear Sir/ Madam,

On 11th of May, I have ordered Pizzas from Dominoes by Cash on Delivery at 12.29 p.m. and my Order no. was 32.
        The Dominoes Website automatically places order to the nearest store of my Area as I residing in Worli at Ceejay House the website placed order with the Store located in Prabhadevi.
        Later after 5 min i.e. on 12.34 p.m. I received a call from Dominoes that my place of residency is out of their Store (Prabhadevi Store) coverage Area and it comes under Worli store and so they are transferring my order to Worli Store.
        I told them I am fine with it unless I receive my Order within the prescribed time i.e 30 min from the time of my Order.

Later at 1.15 p.m. the pizza delivery boy comes with Pizzas and when asked for discount of Rs. 300 (as per the terms & Conditions of Dominoes), he refused saying that the order to Worli store was received at 12.38 p.m. n he came at the 1st entrance point at 1.08 p.m. (i.e. within 30 min) and so Dominoes is not eligible to give us Discount of Rs. 300.

Further he made a call to the representative of Worli Store and same was conveyed to us that the discount cant be given to us.
        When I argued that we order at 12.29 p.m. on the website and we received the Pizza after 30 min then the representative was defending on the contention that the order was transferred from Prabhadevi Store to Worli store so they cant give us discount (whereas no such condition is mentioned in Dominoes Terms & Condition) and even said us to return the Pizza.

As we didn't had any other option we had to pay the delivery boy the full amount.

Kindly look into the above matter and help us so as to save the Interest of Consumer from such Tactics of Big Companies like Dominoes who fools around people.

Attaching herewith is the Online Invoice generated .

Hope to get a positive response from your end.

Thanks & Regards,

Ketan Gupta

Free Offer — Free offer

I have Purchased a Philip DVD & Reebok Sunglasses from India today Book Club, with free gift of Holiday Voucher. My Details are as under.
        My ITBC membership no: ITBC09129725

MY ITBC membership no: ITBC09132912
        My invoice no : ORA[protected]
        My email id :[protected]@yahoo.com
        My Holiday Voucher no: ITBC10825

i was advise to logg into the www.bigcity.in/indiatoday/holiday for claiming the offer but this site is not working. I had made a complaint through email to [protected]@indiatodaybookclub.com & [protected]@bigcity.in, but they again email me that i have to log on the site mentioned above. but still the site is not working. i thought they are just making fool of consumers. they had only 1 telephone no, when i called on that no, i was put on hold by the computer saying "our customer care officer will contact you soon, but even after one hour of hold no body comes on the phone. only the computer was making excuses that your call is very important to us and very soon we will contact you."

Please do the needful, so that the India today book club can not make the fools of any other person also.

Rajeev
        my holiday voucher is BK1JDCNMH3N163. my invoice no is ORB[protected]. I have been told to activate my voucher no. from this site. but i cannot find the link and download the booking form.
        i had purchase phillips home theatre and dvd player from indiatoday book club. they offred me holidsy package.but site is no opening.what to do now

dominoes — receipt of cheap sms

i went to dominos paschim vihar on 7/10/2010. I filled in the feedback book with my cell no.2 days later i started receiving rubbish sms from the staff member atul whose mobile no. is [protected].
        i want strict action against him.i am giving you 24 hours otherwise the matter will go to police.

my mobile no. is [protected]

dominoes — late service and thief petrol

one day i order a pizza pizza boy late and when i ask question why you late he abuse me and misbehavior with me and when he go he thief petrol of delivery bike and he also drunk alcohol and he also above 25 year which is rule of dominoes his name is suraj singh rawat please take action

dominoes — Failure of satisfaction

Disgusting is not the word for you . Jayanagar 4th block outlet .! Third time dissappointed.! Previous two times late deliver first time 1hour and second time 2 hours late.! Once delivery boys misbehaviour and after posting a concern was assured a complimentary order by store managers CHANDRU and AKSHAY . Today when called to place the order you people only decide about what i should order .! What the bloody hell is that supposed to mean.? U people make a mistake .. You people call to apologise .. You people offer a complimentary order and you people only decide my menu.! Hats off.!! You people are cheap disgusting and pathetic.! Now on i decide to switch to other pizza joints.! Thankyou.

i have given repeated complaints against jaydev vihar dominoes.they take a request for home delivery but do not deliver. after an hour or so when we call they say the request is NOT there in the system! then they never carry change and end up taking more money from me. next they always round off the bill to the nearest whole no & that too we pay. now after giving the complaint, they refuse to attend to us. after having worked in the US & European countries, we really cannot stand what dominoes has turned into. will someone listen this time or should we educated people and regular customers come there?
          We place our oder on 10.26pm after some time we again call to dominoes and talk to manger manesh who sad that there is no oder on this number... we wait 1 hour and then also we do not get are oder.. this how you treat urs costomer

Dear Sir, we have been ordering home delivery Pizza from Dominoes Yadav Bhawan, Faizabd Road for the past 4 years. on 7.1.2011 Ii received a SMS offer for 1 free pizza on purchase of one from Dominoes.. I contacted the provided number 68886888 from where i was redirected to the faizabadRoad outlet number whereupon i placed te order and the concerned person informed me that the order would be delivered in 45-50 minutes to which i agreed. I was asking the amount to be paid when suddenly a person broke into the conversation informing that the pizza would not be delivered because te place is to far. I informed the concerned person that the pizza has earlier been also delivered to this adrees even when the earlier outlet was much further away. The concerned person refused to listen .The attituded was very negative. i tried to explain that delivery would be accepted even after 45 minutes, as mentioned by them but he refused to listen ans was very rude.
            Aug 13, 2020