Easymytrip

Easymytrip Complaints & Reviews

Like to inform you that I had made the cab booking from Patna Airport to Marasa Sarovar Premiere, Bodhgaya.
The total fare from Patna Airport to Marasa Sarovar Premiere, Bodhgaya was Rs.3343/-, out which I had paid the partial amount of Rs.502/- online and the balance was to be paid Rs.2841/-.’
Raj Kumar Shah.

During booking it was mentioned at Dirvers are professionals: “ Experienced...

The airline has already refunded the money to easy my trip but its not refunding it back to me

i face problem with easy my trip always

I have booked tickets from murtajapur to nanded two times of the amount 406 first and then 766. Amount is deducted from my bank account but ticket is not done.
    Also the amount is not refunded.
    Plz reply when I will get my refund.

Dear Sir

This is regarding my PNR GIE2FP with Indigo airlines. The airlines had rescheduled a flight from their end and it was not suitable for me so they cancelled from their end by mentioning that full refund is initiated to me from their end.

However, I had reached easymytrip customer care around 5 to 10 times and they are telling no full refund. I had received a credit note and email confirmation from airlines...
      Respected mam/sir,

Me and my family planned to travel to Delhi from Coimbatore for a relative marriage and we took ticket very earlier for an amount of Rs.28144 for 8 persons but due to lockdown situation flight cancelled, we contacted the Air India but they told as Ease my trip through which we took ticket, then we try to contact Ease my trip no response. Till now (19/01/21) our refund not came. Details of ticket is below...

My pnr no. Ctz1aq, booked a ticket of true jat airlines to our family from tirupathi to hyderabad on 02/05/2019. Booking date is 05/03/2019. I have received ticket info with all passengers correctly. During our visit to i have taken help of truejet airline person for web check-in. He confirmed the second passenger it is found the second passenger name as name of first passenger
      I have contacted your easy trip customer care they said that is not our mistake. Agains i have called trujet people they that is the mistake of easymytrip they have sent wrong.., they have suggested me to send all 4 passengers id proofs again to correct the passenger information. I have spent almost 5 hours to get it corrected.

By the time i would have gone for temples darshans, i have pre paid and booked a vehicle to go and come back to hotel. Rs18000i have gone to the darshan because if easemytrip improper coordination. I can not come again to tirupathi i have come on leave, i can not get leave again leave the leave expenses rs22000/- lost because of easymytrip improper communication. I have sent email communication to easymytrip customer care. They said we can not do any thing.

Who going to bare the loss. Why i have selected easymytrip because their services will be good and they take care of their customers.
      I really felt bad when they said we can not do anything,

Here it is showing easymytrip showing interest and entice the customers to book the ticket, once ticket is booked easymytrip will leave the customers on the road.

If easemytrip is not able or capable to handle the customer problems why they maintain the site attract another customer to throw into trouble.

I always prefer easymytrip to most of my flight tickets.
      It is shocked to me. Please help me to compensate my loss.
      I have proofs of all the coomunication,
      Why do not i prefer to go for consumer forum. If easymytrip will not give any compensation

M m chandrasekhar
      May 9, 2019
      EASYMYTRIP has not called up for information.I am waiting for my loss compenasation. I lost money because of their improper communication.

Me and my spouse had planned a trip to leh ladakh in the month of september and came across the "easymytrip" company people.

They gave us a complete itinerary and discussed in detail about the trip as well. Not only were these guys convincing enough to get us to book our trip with them but they also wanted an advance of inr 10000 from us through their paytm account.

After payment due to so called ticket unavailability till leh they said they'll cancel our trip and refund our money wholly. We gave them one weeks time and were constantly in touch with him through phone but every time he used to say it'll get settled in a week, which never happened of course and finally one day when we called them up all their numbers were switched off and has remained so ever since.

If any of you come across them please do not pay them any money else you'll end up getting duped they are quite witty and cunning when it comes to this. Pls don't make the same mistake as we did and report these guys to the police immediately. Always better to go thru reputed and trustworthy holiday planners. Will never forget ṭhis lesson.

Their registered phone numbers are :
        Rahul kumar
        +91 [protected]
        +91 [protected]
        Sr. Travel consultant
        Easy my trips

Guys please be aware when doing any booking (flight/hotel) by easymytrip. I had a very bad experience with them. I had booked a tour package which I had cancelled due to some personal emergency and when I asked them to refund my booking amount, they agreed upon to pay half of the booking amount. But it's being more then a month, I didn't get my refund amount and when ever trying to call customer care, they always give some execuse and drop my call. Finally after doing lots of call, stoped calling them.

Easymytrip Recent Comments