Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd

Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd Complaints & Reviews

Kindly find the below details,
Still I have not received a gratuity amount.
I contacted present HR & they said mail is been sent to payroll team but not got revert from them, it's been 4 Months now i have left the Organisation

Request to check & process Gratuity amount on priority basis
Please do the needful

attached company id

Employee id- 1044815br...

I cancelled an order which was paid using gift card as they were taking more than a month to deliver. Refund was issued as My credit which can be used online only. Requested them for credit note as i was not finding what i was looking for online but same was available offline at store. They are not cooperating and refusing to issue credit note or refund. I feel helpless

Order No. [protected]

I made the order on 2nd April 2021. But, then I wanted to cancel the order. The lifestyle executive asked me to wait as if not picked order gets automatically cancelled and the refund gets processed.

Until now, I haven't received any refund. Every time I call customer care, they say their stores are closed so they can't process it until they are open.

I made my payment online and I had ordered it from the online portal. Logically, my refund should be processed as I did not even receive any items.

I want my full refund of Rs. 2000

Hi, I have brought 3 e-gift cards from lifestyle.. but while using it is showing as expired.. and validity is still there.. but not able to contact customer care of lifestyle properly they refused to talk in call and not responding with solution in mails.. and they have shared some random details of card with expired date but it is not matching with the date of purchase of my card.. everytime they just forward same mails with response pls...
      Dear sir/madam
      My wife last night buy some clothes paid by card around INR16100 and after that she was realized product is not good and she want to refund . But company policy they can’t refund money cash or bank . Only they can provide credit note. I want to know why company can’t refund money back, if I back product within 24 hours with use or any problems.
      Why company not put sing any singboad for not refund policy for...

The company is charging rs 8 to 10 extra for paper carrybag when any merchandise is purchased from them.
      This is unfair business practice and should be stopped. This practice was started to discourage people to use plastic carry bags but even after total ban on plastic carry bags this practice is continuing and adding to the bill of customer.
      Moreover this company was fined by court in a case in punjab for the same reason but still it is continuing with this practice.

I had purchased this van hussain wallet from lifestyle on 7th september 2018 and started using the wallet from 10th of september. Within 4 to 5 days the wallet started wearing out badly.

The rubber molding on the edges and the center started to wear out and split opened.

I went to lifestyle on the 16th of september 2018 to show the wallet and the customer relationship manager mr. Faizal kashmiri instantly told me that the product is faulty and i can buy or choose another wallet or any other product in exchange.

I told them i do not want to buy anything else so they were giving me a credit note but when i refuse to take the credit note for the exchange of their faulty product then said to mail to [protected]@lifestylestores.com for my complain for refund in cash instead of credit note. I told them i do not get the time to come to phoenix mill lower parel to exchange the faulty product and it cost me rs 300 transport charges to come and go. They said it is their company policy to give credit note validity 3 months and beyond that they cant do anything for me. If i want i take the credit note or make a complain to [protected]@lifestylestores.com

Mr faisal pointed out on the return policy but no where it was mentioned for the rule of faulty product exchange. The photo of the exchange policy is also attached along with the wallet pictures.

My invoice number : [protected]
        Date of purchase : 7 september 2018
        Barcode[protected]
        Mrp : 1699
        Adp : 1499

I request the company to give me my cash back and also bear the cost of transport for the faulty product sold in their store.

Lifestyle is selling faulty product and selling credit notes and making money from the common consumers. Credit note facility against faulty product should be stopped in india.

I was doing a checkout of rs 2600 and applied one coupon code of 500 off for above 1999 txn and two gift cards of rs 1000 each. This was on the lifestyle mobile app. The coupon code and one gift card was successfully applied but after applying second gift card, i got a response 'oops something went wrong. I tried to apply the second gift card again but have been getting response that there is insufficient balance in that second card. I then also received a sms that my both gift card balance are now zero meanwhile the check out is still not done on the lifestyle app. This has been the case for more that 3 days now. I even went to the store 15 kms away ftom home to resolve this, they took snaps of the check screen and my sms and told me that it would be resolved by end of the day. Nothing happened by end of the day. It's a pathetic service by lifestylestores.com. Please don't depend on their systems. When i called them today morning, they ate saying their server is down so can't help me.
          Never buy from them, horrible customer service.
          Ramesh
          Hyderabad.

I went to esi hospital muttel mannar alappuzha (Dist.) i spoke about my father treatment i ask to her a reference letter to alappuzha esi hospital she is not ready to give letter after she is speaking unpolite words. She is getting salary from governments sector and she is showing over attitude and what type of service she's giving to public. She's not ready to give me medicine also ask to her i need medicine that time she wrote give. My request is put some better doctor. I am working in good private sector governments is providing esi then you should think about service also.

I purchased some lifestyle good from lifestyle pvt ltd, dumas road surat ond date 29/09/2017. I used my credit card for the payment. Due to technical problem i was charged multiple times fir single purchase, they did console me that i will be refunded for the multiple charges. I complained more than 5 times during last two weeks and my hasn't resolved yet.

Lifestyle International Pvt Ltd alternatives