Marriage Beuro Cheating
1.3

Marriage Beuro Cheating Complaints & Reviews

Sir, I am ordering a smart phone on a Instagram page mobile.hub. they said to me that first pay and confirm your order I am pay .but the order not delivered on my address I am call the ecom express to know my order details so we know that the order of my name is to be delivered but not received by me it's was the fraud with me when I raise query on that it doesn't reply me then, I ask to return my payment
But the did not give any answer...

My name is eldho i had received a message from [protected]@jobs updates. Quikr.com names satpal singh mentioning that my job application has been selected in air india for domestic airport, for joining send passport size photo, i'd proof, education certificate and updated resume on what's app number +91 [protected]. When i chatted to this number he replied me my job post is ticketing at cochin airport terminal-1 (Kerala) and my joining date is november 26 of 2019. There was no interview, direct joining only. Then air india application [protected]@rs.380pay till today by online then he told me evening the offer letter copy get in mail and original received 2-3days working days in my home address.

I submit complain here but im getting too many calls from uttar pradesh and they are telling they are calling bfrom main branch of ICICI and SBH..i made very big mistake making complain here

Marriage Beuro Cheating — Fraud by Marriage bureau in ramanthapur

Iam very mentally disturbed by marriage beauro, and i lost job due to the marriage beauor's tasks..and i could not get married due to marriage beauro's actions.
      my story:
      my parents gave my profile to a marriage broker..her name is Sandhya reddy present in ramanthapur,Hyderabad,She took 10,000 as intial registration, after that she ahowed some matches....which have fake details...

never...