Mypangram

Mypangram Complaints & Reviews

I recharged my mobile on dt.17.08.2022 from 149 with received discount 4 and 145 deducted my sbi bank account. but on dated 17.08.2022 my mobile phone is not recharged . i called on customer care, and we received information that my money will be refund in one week, but my money rs-145 is not refunded on till date and my mobile is not recharged having no-[protected].

please recharged my mobile number otherwise refund my amount....

On 18th August, recharged my little prepaid mobile number [protected] for Rs 698.00 which was unsuccessful.
Neither my money has been refunded nor my mobile recharged. Please look into the matter and resolve the issue.

I recharge on my jio no. Recharge plan Amount 239 on 18/08/2022 are Deducted from my sbi account but recharge not received. please refund my money back my bank ref. no. is [protected]IGAODLHHQ1
    Aug 19, 2022
    My jio no. 9015299762

Rs 90 has been debit from my account for prepaid re charge but not action taken nor refunded . Dear Customer, Thx for INB txn of Rs.90 to myPANgram. Ref IGANZAMGJ3 on 19Jul22. If not done, fwd this SMS to [protected] to block INB or call [protected]-SBI. It was the message.

For recharge of my Mobile no [protected] paid Rs 533 through Gpay and money debited from my account but phone not recharged after 6 days. my UPI reference no.[protected]. Kindly look into the matter urgently and refund my amount .

Mobile no[protected] rerged with 533 rs no through Gpay in on 16th July but it didnt reach Airtel or money refunded to my account . My UPI reference no[protected]

I have done an online recharge transaction on 13/5/2022 for Rs.646. The amount was debited from my account but the recharge was unsuccessful.

I tried to recharge my Prepaid BSNL SIM using the payment gateway of myPANgramCashfree. Though the payment was successful for an amount of Rs.195/- for recharge of Rs.195/- for 100 days of BSNL plan, and the amount got debited to my account, the corresponding recharge was not done. PLEASE ARRANGE TO REFUND THE AMOUNT TO THE SAME ACCOUNT FROM WHERE PAYMENT HAS BEEN DEDUCTED IMMEDIATELY....

Did recharge of 145 of my vi no. through mypangram. Amount got deducted but recharge not done

Today my Videocon D2H was being recharged with Rs. 300/-, amount Rs. 291/- was debited, hwever, message received that recharge FAILED.
                Since amount has not been credited into D2H, you are requested to refund Rs. 300/-

Mypangram Recent Comments