Residential

Residential Complaints & Reviews

Bhutani DR
This way of sending you the e-complaints, I think is totally making fools of the complainants because I do'nt think someone takes any action on such type of complaints and also that the same are thrown in dustbins of MCD. No action seems to have been taken on my three complaints made in r/o House No.494-Kohat Enclave, Pitampura, Delhi-34 who have build their house completely unauthorisedly. Please look into the matter and take suitable action.

Respected Sirs,
I tried my level best to intimate you regarding an unauthorised construction by the owners (Nagpals) of house No.494-Kohat Enclave, Pitampura Delhi. Actually instead of asking everything under RTI I preferred to send my complaint directly to you. The construction of this house is expanded towards street by 8 feetx 27 feet thus causing great humilation to other residents from House No.492 to 497, Kohat Enclave, Pitampura, Delhi-34. A few months back some officers from your department visited the street and tried to demolish the unauthorised construction but why they did not do it i.e. for the reasons best known to them. Please intervene and save us from this sort o[censored]nauthorised construction in our street by deputing some honest persons/staff members from your department.
Bhutani DR

Really very sorry to inform that despite repeated request for visiting our street starting from House No.492 to 497 Kohat Enclave, Pitampura, Delhi-34 (Rohini Zone) for going through the unauthorised constructions especially by House No.494 (Nagpal's) who have extended their house towards street covering almost 8 feetx28 feet and same is the position on the reverse side. Please look into the matter immediately. Is it essential that one should seek information through RTI only. Why action is not being taken when they have disobeyed the Rules and regulations framed by the Municipal Corporation of Delhi. Are these made for only the honest residents.

Bhutani DR
    Sir, I am really very sorry to bother you again. Shall any suitable action be taken against the residents of House No.494-Kohat Enclave, Pitampura, Delhi-34 who have covered the street area of more than 8 feet x 28 feet approximately causing humiliation to others in the street. They have not only covered on the front side but also the back side of the lane. Is it not the violation of Rules and Regulations made by the MCD or all these rules and regulations are made for the honest people who abide by them. Please look into the matter urgently and take appropriate action against the defaulters.

Sridharamurty

I am a resident of Hiranandani Estate, Off Ghodbunder Road, Thane(w).
      I have owned a flat in a building by name "Casa Marina" on the second floor.
      Hiranandani has started construction of another building opposite to our building and the drainage water is diverted from its original route. In fact, the drainage system has been worst and ignored.

Because of this construction activity the drainage is being diverted.
      This diversion is creating stagnation of water and thereby becoming a best for breeding mosquitos happily.

We are suffering from all kinds of illness because of these mosquitos and the odour.

I request you to direct the management of hiranandani to cover up the drainage and see to it they provide free flow to the drainage water.

Thanking you in anticipation of a verb.

Sridhar.

GR Rao
        It is good our government has constructed drainage system on the roads to facilitate the wastage water to run away to one place. But due to selfishness, some body break that concrete side wall and the whole road only to connect their pipeline to this system without informing to municipal corporation and constructing that concrete side wall with bricks. This spoils the whole system when rainy season comes and moreover there is difference between concrete and brick wall. When i asked, they said you do whatever you want and road is not yours. Their address is Mr. Ghatikachalam, No.07, Sivagami Nagar, IInd Street, Hasthinapuram, Chennai - 64. Sir please look into it so that no other person will do, taken it is granted. Thank you very much.
        An illegal construction is taking place in B-86 west patel nagar. we tried to put a halt to it through police intervention, but got into an altercation. According to the police they have complained in m.c.d. vide complaint no. 79.kindly stop the work going on to save us from furthur humiliation.

residential — METER & PIPE INSTALLED ONLY CONNECTION TO BE DONE

Dear Sirs,

This has reference to my Application No. AF 0080871 dated 30.12.2007 for registration and supply of P.N.G. The Gas Meter and internal pipes were installed while the entire project was excuted by M/s S. S. Constructions.

As I have now occupied my flat at A/303, Vini Gardens II C. H. S. Ltd., Mandpeshwar Road, Borivali ( West ), Mumbai 400 103, I contacted your agent Mr. Rane of S.S.Const. on 15.06.09, your Eng. Mr. More Ninad since 19.06.09 and your Mr. Sanjay Bharta since 03.07.09. I then personally called at your BKC office on 10.07.09. The BP No. given to me is [protected] - Docket # 142706 / 10.07.09. I again personally called at your BKC office on 24.07.09 - Docket # 154100 / 24.07.09. On both the occassions I was told that the connection would be done within fifteen days. It is over a month since I contacted M. G. Ltd. and the connection is still to be done.

I shall very much appreciate if someone special could look into the matter and releive my wife of her woes.

Yours faithfully

MR. LESLIE G. FERNANDES

residential — Connection Problems

I'm frequently losing my internet connection. Now I'm using the combo plan, the problem arises after the migration to combo plan.

residential — illegal construction

dear sir
        there is an illegal construction going on at 22/11 , old rajinder nagar,where the construction for the 4th floor is in process. Because of that our drain has been blocked several times and there is a big risk of my kid and his friends getting hurt as lots of concrete being thrown from the top floor recklessly. kindly pls take note of that.

residential — loose connection of supply

loose connection from the supply from the POST(PILLAR),post No. KWN-VK 72, KARAWAL NAGAR--DAYALPUR EXTN, A BLOCK-GALI NO-4,DELHI -94, Plz

residential — Unauthorized Construction

I have inform to u house no.130, Sant Nagar, East Of Kailash, New Delhi-110065 me unauthorized fifth floor bnaya ja rha hai jis se us building me rhne waloo ke jaan per khatra bad gya hai. Kripa is unauthorized construction ko band kra dijeye taki hamari delhi me ek bada accident hone se bach ske.
        THANX
        Cc :
        Chief Minister Delhi
        Deputy Commissioner South
        Deputy Commissioner Central Zone MCD
        Lt. Governer Delhi
        Commissioner (Municipal Corporation of Delhi.)
        Municipal Corporation of Delhi Vigilance Department.
        Commissioner of Police, (Delhi Police Headquarter)

residential — rationing office rude behaviour

INDIA MOST FHAAAAALTU RATION CARD OFFICE IS VASHI NAVI MUMBAI
        BADI BADI GAAALIYAN,FACE INSULT AUR WOH BHI BHAYAYNAK LADIES SE.BAAAP RE BAAAP RATION CARD NAHI APNI IZZAT GAWANI HO TOH IS OFFICE MAI JAYO.

residential — drainage

Good day sir. We the resident of 120/2 R.T. been staying for the past 60 years. The house was allotted to us in the the year 1962 since then we were the occupants and became owners after completing all the relevant payment as per the government allotee.
        Sir, as you are well aware, the house had a joint for two blocks ie., two houses with a common R.C. surrounded by a compound wall. Not only this even the electricity, water and even the sewarage part is also a combined one. The good olden days they must have thought to be oneness and a happy stay. Change and developmentis are welcoming and to meet the present scenario every body dismantled their respective houses and gave a new look to Prakasham Nagar justifying the name.(Old name-Garib Nagar)
        The electricity board was kind enough to give us separate connections but not water and sewarage. Especially sewarage was a 'Y' turn. New pipe line was made on to the side of the roads, the owners of the houses not known about the usage of it.
        As far as we are concerned, ours is 'L' shaped house ie., two sides road and a huge mango tree to our neighbour is causing lot of jam in regular intervals of time. Though, we are temporarily able to solve the problem by taking the services of your personnel, the situation is same after some period of time.
        The channel part must has been totally hollowed by rats and other small insects etc.
        Earlier we pleaded severally to do the needful.
        WE request you to kindly inspect the spot of complaint the advise at the earliest.

residential — Unauthorised construction

I m a resident of Kaikattipudur,Avinashi, Tirupur District,Tamil nadu, Pin 641654.
        I Want to complain about the Neighour lives in first floor with Illegal permanent shed at my building space and constructed wall in my area at front ground floor. Please advice me what i should do further.
        Thanks much for your support

residential — change of username and password

My old tenant had been making payment through online. He is now available not accessible. We need to change the user name and password. Please explain the procedure. The procedure is nowhere found in the website. Please explain the procedure.

Residential — throwing waste on road [Resolved]

Sunny Sharma
          sir i am from rajouri garden in our area people throwing the waste of there house on roads and there is no mcd action on them.they...

Residential — HP Dilip Gas Agency - Refill Booking Phone not Answering [Resolved]

Unkown Name
          I have Dilip Gas Agency Connection and the service provided by this distributor is worst i have ever seen. There...

Kamal K. Karihaloo
          Complaint Against Electricity Bill CRN No. [protected]

Sir/Madam,

This is with reference to the electricity bills since installation of electronic meters. The above meter is in the name of Somnath Karihaloo vide connection no. K.No.: 2610 H828 019 3 and CRN No.: [protected] R/o 167-Rajouri Appt, Mayapuri New Delhi-110064. We have been receiving electricity bills far in excess of actual consumption. Inspite of lodging complaints from time to time no action has been taken. In this connection reference is invited to the latest bill for the period of 16.06.2009 to 24.08.2009, the bill amount is Rs 12,250.00. Since the time the electronic meter was installed we we have been receiving hefty bills. A total of 2771 units have been shown consumed for 69 days,working out 40 unitsThis shows my full agreement load 4.78 KW is in operation for 8 to 9 hours per day. This is highly ridiculous. The excessive billing is due to faulty electric meter. I am domestic consumer and my electric consumption is very low. Therefore you are kindly requested to please correct/rectify the meter and amend the bill so that I can able to make the payment immediately.

Yours truly,

Arun N. Shankar
            1531, 26th Main, 2nd Sector, HSR Layout
            Bangalore - 560102

Dear Sir/Madam:

We are residing at 1531, 26th Main, 2nd Sector, HSR Layout, Bangalore - 560102. For the past several days (about a month), the water supply to a few houses on 26th Main is affected. This is a repeat problem of last year wherein the engineers and the linemen came and inspected and promised that they had fixed the problem. It is now the same problem and the linemen now say that there is not enough pressure, so they cannot do much about it. These linemen came in last week, inspected and informed us that they are helpless. By the way, the problem is restricted to a few houses on 26th Main only. Water supply to the 2nd Sector of HSR Layout is normal and is supplied 3 times a week.

The temporary solution of providing tankers is not helping at all. Everytime our sump gets empty, it is a horrendous task to plead the BWSSB officials at HSR Layout and get the tanker to our house. Last few times, I had to get the request routed through the PRO’s office. Only then they responded and provided water via the tanker.

The officials at the BWSSB, HSR Layout are very rude, careless and unprofessional. People who bribe always get preferential treatment whereas some o[censored]s who are trying to fight the corrupt and weak system are the victims. The apathy shown to us as well as the way they ignore our requests is simply not excusable. Some action has to be taken against these officials. We have called the office several times and logged in official complaint twice. They only promise but do not deliver. We strongly feel that the excess water supply is getting diverted to several apartments in the vicinity who pay a heavy bribe to get their work done.

Can you please help fix this problem permanently?

Can you please help me further?
            I can be reached at[protected],[protected] and 25721530.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
            Arun N. Shankar.
            Yes even now we do expereince the same problem.

Viswanathan Sriram
              I m a resident of C6A/56B janak puri New Delhi 110058 first floor. There is another floor on top of our floor C6A/ 56C, there is a continuous water seepage due to holes on their floor all around bath room and toilets and the same water coming through our ceiling and we have a very risky situation as there are electrical cables connectivity. We requested them several times but in vain. This can be fatal to me and my family. I request the concerned authority to help us and sirt out this issue.

V. Sriram
              Water seepage
              I am a resident of flat 202, A wing Chintamani plaza, Hadapsar, Pune -411028 second floor. There is another floor on top of our floor falat no.302 there is a continuous water seepage due to holes on their floor all around bath room and toilets and the same water coming through our ceiling and we have a very risky situation as there are electrical cables connectivity and water is failing on walls and furniture also. I have made new furniture and coloured to walls, and spend 1.25 lakhs in this month. We requested them several times but in vain. This can be fatal to me and my family. I request the concerned authority to help us and sirt out this issue.

kollu satyanarayana
                dear sir,

I have taken a new internet broadbank bsnl connection through my land phone [protected] situated at 9-49, panduranga nagar colony, moti nagar, hyderabad-18 andhra pradesh india on 22-12-07 evening (new connection given by the bsnl). in the same night my son while opening the login a/c in @ dataone.in giving the new password the login not accepted and also several times and go to password forgotten the net service geven a default password. with that password trying to connect the internet, it will not accept and giving a message that the providers server locks your a/c please contact the provider. I will call on 23-12-07 to JTO he replies to call 12678 to which also i will complained as per the instruction of voice mail numbering system and also I will try to call to [protected] and [protected] ( numbers given by the staff who connect the internet service)
                and no reply is being received from the above numbers. please release the locked user restore the net service at the earliest. the id given by the provider is "sat[protected]"and customer no.[protected] and the user id is kollu186
                please do the needfull and restore the net services at the earliest.