Society Complaints & Reviews

Society — illegal redevelopment

CHANDRES RESIDENCY
Dear

This is regarding the redevelopment of our residential complex Chandresh Residency Co-operative...
Complaint category Building Developers

sub: Issue of society harassment

My name...
Complaint category Society & Culture

Shubham karoti
I am talking about Shubham karoti co.Op Hsg society, Unit-Sonal Apartment, Near Corporation Bank, C S Complex Rd no 5, Anand Nagar , Dahisar - East, Mumbai,

In above premises total 36 Flats & 12 shops available, In that 7 to 8 members are not paying Maintainance Charges from last so many years & Outstanding is in Laks (4 to 5 laks each ), But till date they r not ready to pay & secretary & chairman both are sleeping & no action taken.

and one more thing the above default member using parking for park Car , Bike etc

kindly advice legal formality.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Society & Culture

Society — building society rules

gra
    I have a flat in mumbai, at the time of booking the flat from the builders I did not purchase the car parking. The builder...
    Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Rita Sangani
    our area of resident is not cleaned, our building have 7 floor aprtment, and most accept few resident all of keep dustbeen out side the resident , (in steps) , due to our society is looked durty and polluted , for the same time small children playing to that stapes, complained to secretary who is not bothering, not doing any thing. even the same time secretary house also used steps to keep dustbeen, society have to take some action regarding keep clean society , but they did'n .
    please give some advice what action i do for society?
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Society & Culture

Society — Stop the carrom house in co-operative society

kanaya bhattad

We live in a co-operative housing society with 6 shops at ground floor and 12 flats starting from 1st floor....
      Complaint category House, Apartment Rental

Society — Share Certificate of the housing society

M Patel
      Dear Sir/Madam

We bought a flat from a builder for which we have a sale agreement signed by both parties. This...

lollaprakash
      In our society, our managing committee giving permission to unauthorised construction in society premisses.
      Please take corrective action.
      Address:- Vishwamangal Co-Op. Hsg. Society, Dadogi Kondev Marg, Byculla, Mumbai 400 027.
      Unauthorised construction
      In our society, 24 members living in society premises but out of 24 only 21 members are register since society form, they are living illegaly & one of them (Mr. Ramachandra kini ) having illegal office & beaty parlaor there & also our managing committee giving permission to unauthorised construction in society premisses.
      Please take corrective action.
      Please take corrective action & also guide me.
      Address: Mahatma Jyotiba Phule CHS, Vidyalaya Marg, Mulund (East) Mumbai-400081
      Complaint comments  Add a comment

Sunita Pandey
        Sir / Madam,
        I owned a flat in Mhada. There is water leakage in my house since last six years. I have complaint many times to society but all in vain. Then just half and one year before I have given a letter to society that I will not pay maintanance charges till my problem will be sort out. Due to this leakage there is fungus in my home in rainy season. I am suffering from mental tensoin.
        Now I am going to file stamp duty resistration but society is not giving me NOC for this saying first clear maintanance then you will get NOC. Please help me out where I should complaint for this and how to get NOC. Thanks
        Sincerely yours
        Sunita Pandey
        Complaint comments  Add a comment

Recently Discussed

regarding share transfer
          Leakage in the flat
          Society
          stray dog suffering from diseases
          Unauthorised Construction
          Society
          Stop the carrom house in co-operative society