Unknown Number

Unknown Number Complaints & Reviews

Dec 26, 2020
I'm Aparna from Kottayam. An unknown number from Palakkad district called me several times. I don't know him. But after I blocked him, he is again trying to call me frequently all the time. Please take necessary actions against this . there are 2 numbers for this person. He is calling me from both the numbers.

Raubinsh patel, [protected]@gmail.com it is my email I am belong to Bihar Aurangabad Nabinagar naur baghadaber father name Umesh singh[protected] is my personal number.

I am getting unwanted, abusive calls from this number
      Please tell how can i...

My number is [protected]. I am facing trouble by one unknown number which is [protected]. He or she daily calls me for 8 to 10 times. I have block the number but it shows in my call history. It irritating me and when he call me for the first time he only asked me that who are you and where are you from. It make me concern about that and it can be create problem for me if my family will see this. Please block that number.

A person is calling and messaging and asking for photos. He is texting from many numbers. These numbers are +46208677, [protected], [protected], [protected]. Plz take some actions. I searched about the number it shows saudi. The person is texting from different numbers when i block him he text with a new number and he calls and told me to come online.
        Am getting a call from an unknown number repeatedly and using vulgar words have insisted him not to call if he I'll give a complaint even after am getting a call, please help me out from this same person calling again again from different number . Unknown person : [protected] / [protected]
        Getting constant call from [protected] this number. He says your friend gave me your number saying that try and get friendly "pat jaye to badhiyan hai"

Sir/Madam

[protected] this number is continuously giving missed call since 28th of June... when called back he keeps silent and talks after some time only if i talk..I have told him several times that this is the wrong number.. but he keeps giving missed call. when I said I will lodge a complaint he said do it I will see kaun kya karta hai..plz do the needful.
          +[protected]
          I received a call from the above number this morning saying it is a government bank regulatory body, and asked me for all my bank details. When I refused to the same the man started with his vulgar talks and unworthy behaviour!
          Please look into the matter and save innocents from loosing their hard earned money.

I got a call from this unknown number saying you have won 10crores. So please share your bank details.

Please report this and track the number and punish the assaulter as soon as possible.

phone number: [protected] is giving missed call & when called back talks vulgar. please log a complaint against this number and kindly block any phone calls and message from this number to my number.

regard
          Sonu singh

I'm from south sikkim and this unknown number (+[protected] has been me since last week at first i thought my friends must be kidding with me but when he called up second time there's one guy uses abusing, vulgar words, and again today he called up and does the same, i asked his name but he just keeps on talking vulgar i tried women's helpline number but i'm unable to get connected. Please take a strict action.
            Some guy calling and and irritate. i said don't call me again. and he calling more. please give solution and action on that

his number is : [protected]

Someone from this number [protected] calls at midnight like 12am and talks with extreme vulgar and abusive local Tamil language, even to my mother. This has been happening for about two months now. They'd call only to my landline number.we hear more than one voices from them. At times they call in the morning and afternoon. And this has been switched off in the morning and all.

Hi Sir,

I got insensitive whatsaap messages from this number and I tried asking the name. Then this person...

Im getting calls from a no [protected] speaking vulgarly.i have requested him not to call again and blocked his number still he is calling from diff diff numbers. my brother has spoken to him he said that said he is doing time pass with girls and disconnecting my brother call . please take action on such persons as im not the only one who is facing problem by his words. and make him not to call any other girl for time as we are not meant to do time pass
                kindly send details of your complaint with your contact details. may be i can help.

Gurmeet Singh