vaio

vaio Complaints & Reviews

I purchased one Sony laptop along with a scratch guard worth Rs. 46, 000 on January 19, 2022.The product description is as follows:
VAIO LAPTOP
NE15V2IN006P/R5-3500U/8GB/512SSD/W10/BACKLIT KBD/15.6"/BLACK
3BNA56KA03S9
Within one month, I started facing problems while using my laptop.I was in a Zoom meeting when my laptop's camera stopped working properly. The camera started freezing and unfreezing. The sound and...

i had a problem against my vaio notebook. my notebook would not copy or paste the data from pen drive , it gives the message to me is THE ACCESS IS DENINED ,PERMISSION TO ADMINISTRATOR, this type of message. i was repair my notebook before 9 months ago this type of problem is created, & now again this type of problem is created please repair my notebook completely or replace a new this model type notebook.

vaio — admin permissions problem

conn't read some applications i.e Windows firwell not activate and Audio driver not install.It ask the permissions for some files and it gives Windows not genuine but i have genuine Operating System.

vaio — device drivers won't open

windows firwell not open,Audio drivers not install properly it ask the permissions for some files to open

vaio Recent Comments