[Resolved] Calicut University — Didn't get the hall ticket

Calicut, India
 MOHAMED HAFEEL K A
Sir, i was having my b. Tech s7 supplementary exam on dec 2015. As usual when i downloaded the hall ticket it says hall ticket is withheld. I don't know what the problem was and my college didn't allow me to write the exam because of not having hall ticket and asked me to contact the university and i called their 4 helpline numbers for around 5 hrs and nobody was attending the call and i was not able to write the exam. The next day one of them attended my call and told me it was a technical error and my hall ticket was visible within 2 hours after that call (Next day after the exam was over). Till now i didn't get a degree because of this sir, i lost my one year because of this. Shame on you calicut university. I don't know what to do now. Such an irresponsible university. It should be banned from india.
Sir, its a humble request please consider this message seriously
Complaint marked as Resolved Nov 14, 2016

Comments

Calicut University — I can't take printout of UG Regisration

sir, I couldn't get my UG cap print out of registration.. When i tried to take print out the page gets expired .My cap id:CAP[protected], register no:2202855 . Please look forward to this issue to get my print out...

Calicut University PO, Malappuram, Kerala, India - 673 635