Calicut University Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Aug 8, 2022

File a complaint to Calicut University

Having problems with Calicut University?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Calicut University customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Calicut University

673 635

Calicut University Phone Numbers

View more phone numbers

Mobile

Calicut University reviews & complaints(389)

I just completed my grade 12th (+2 ) this year . I wrote the exam under open school so there results was delayed. I couldn't get it before the last date of registration for cap I'd under Calicut University. Now what can I do for entering college this year

I didn't receive my degree certificate yet even after I made it in the urgent mode. The asked extra money for that and still there is delay.
    Amal Shefeek
    JDASAFER07...

I am a student under calicut university of 2019 admission. Our second semester supplementary examination results have not published yet. As so many students wish to go for higher studies. We must get our supplementary results as soon as possible. I have only 1 supply which is on second semester. If the supplementary result didn't come before pg admission it will affect the future of many students. So i request the university authorities to submit supplementary results of 2019 admission batch.
    Thank you.

I am a student, of 2019 admission bsc mathematics. I was sure that, i would pass in all exams. But, i failed in graph theory of the 6th sem. I am completely sure that i would pass in it. The marks given for that subject in the results is zero, but i have done the exam well....

My self Shikha Krishna P former student under the University Of Calicut. I had applied for revalution for the fifth sem and result have been come before I renewing my current garde card and provisional.The results are published in 03/12/2021 and I applied and got new grade card and provisional in 19/02/2022.Asper I was applying for my orginal certificate it shows my revalution results is pending...

I have submitted my application for original degree certificate and on 10th March I went to university office for further procedures.till now I haven't received my certificate.several times I e-mailed to them, no responses.

Respected sir,
          We the students of Smart Info Prism, BA multimedia 2018 batch Under calicut university haven’t received the results from first semester exams till uptodate.
          All the remaining semester results are pending, we kindly request you to take immediate actions in processing and announcing our results soon.

I am Haritha V. H. I had applied for the original degree certificate but haven't received the certificate yet. They had send a memo regarding the defects in application and i didn't understand the defects .For more clarification i call to bsc section, but don't attend the call.
            Please do make necessary arrangements for the same...
            Iam a Bcom Student(2019 admission) from Luminous arts and science College, vettichira. Iam complaining about our 4th sem results.
            The 4th semester result came and went a lot. But we are not getting our result yet. When you look at the result, it says with held. At present, only the result of our college is not available...

I am Faisal KC, GAAREG006 from the BA English batch of[protected], calicut university distance education. I had applied for my degree certificate on urgent mode on 24/08/2021. Since they notified about some defects in the application, i rectified it by 24/10/2021. Afterwards, i heard nothing from their side. It's been 6 months .
            The application number is 262413

On april 4 i submitted all my original documents ( provisional and consolidate) as told by the management person working there, and told that i will recieve certificate within 2 weeks, now its almost 1 month finished haven't got any of my certificates, after contacting customer care they told me that it is not required to place orginal consolidate and provisional certificate, now im here with out any orginal certificate, so what should i...

I'm Aingela, Applied for Original Degree Certificate URGENT application before one month, and the documents needed also reached their before a month. It's big request to issue my certificate asap by speed post because I want to go Abroad for getting job.

My Details
              Name: Aingela
              Application No: 346275
              Register No: SJASAEGR49
              DOB: 7/OCTOBER/1999

Kindly check and do update through my email. It's really urgent 🙏 hopefully concluding my biggest request.

Due to the lag of m.ed exam cannot move into job field. So kindly fast up the exams and wants to get the certificate immediately.

Sir today we received the notice that the 3rd sem exams are starting from 4th may. We've only knowing this now. The students are in great pressure as they're not even receiving the time to prepare for the exams. We have also got another exam this Monday[protected] because of their own mess. It's the re-examination. We also had the 2nd sem exam last month. This sudden exams are taking a toll on the students' mental health and their grades are getting bad. Sir, i request you to do something about this and extend the exam and give the kids some time to study.

Iam a student under Calicut University. I requested that, Students should be notified at least one month in advance of the timetable list of examinations to be conducted by the University.If any of the exams has less than one month in the notification given now, please postpone the exam above. This is a humble request from all students.

I am niveditha, kerala-india
                      i have applied for original masters degree certificate at calicut university before 1 year . But i did'nt get the certificate till now,
                      i am very urgent need of this certificate for my job and further studies.

My ma degree register no : thasmeg015

application number ;- 258911

please help me for getting this certificate as soon as possible,

I had written the 4th sem supplementary exam but when I look at my result it shows Invalid Register Number What should I do now please reply me
                        Where is my result😒 now what iam do?

I try to pay the revaluation fees of second semester and that failed by network or server traffic issue. But the amount was debited in my account

Calicut University — Delay of degree certificate(urgent challan case)
                            I submitted request to get degree certificate on 08/12/2021 by paid urgent challan. But i have not got it yet. And i need it very urgently. Kindly take quick action on this subject.

Reg No:BJARSPH001
                            Application No:309207......

Respected sir/maadam,

could you mind i hope you very much sir. Sir please consider our feelings about our calicut university 3rd semester sde examination result of 2019 admission.You are educated person, you know about feelings of students

sincerely