Canara Bank — complaint regarding misbehavior of security guard

Dear sir/madam,

I jagdev singh hereby want to complain against the security guard at canara bank, ferozepur city branch, punjab for his misbehavior. I went to the branch on 02-may - 2019 to get my house loan sanction letter. The time was around 10:00 am and i was waiting in my car outside the bank, as bank staff was arriving that time. Suddenly a security guard came outside from the bank and started using rough language and said me that this is bank staff parking place not yours. However there was no sign board for the reserved parking of bank staff. I also told him that i wish meet the bank manager for some work and he said which manager and also said me to get out from there. Than i peacefully replied him dear sir i am going to move from there and parked my car somewhere else too away from the bank and then i entered the bank.
I also shared the same with bank manager.
This activity of security guard really hurt me.

I request you to take an immediate action against the security guard for this misbehavior otherwise i am going to lodge a fir against him for this misbehavior.

[May 03, 2019] Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Canara Bank