Canara Bank Complaints & Reviews

Last updated Jan 27, 2023

File a complaint to Canara Bank

Having problems with Canara Bank?

File a complaint and get it resolved by Canara Bank customer care. It’s quick effective and absolutely free!

Canara Bank

Canara Bank Phone Numbers

Toll free
1800 425 0018

View more phone numbers

Canara Bank reviews & complaints(5087)

I am not able to login the scholar portal on SFMP since I got my email I'd and mobile number updated through admin in my university (MLSU). I didn't received any mail regarding updation and new password and logging through forget password option says 'forget password request could not be processed'.The university also sent an email regarding this but not got any response yet. so please help me to resolve the issue so that I can check my fellowship record.
I am attaching here the screenshot of login details for referance.
Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to inform you that we have above mentioned bank Saving Bank account no.[protected] in Canara Bank, 3-F, Kamla Nagar Branch, Delhi-110007.

We have few FDRs with them, the interest of those FDRs were not credited as detailed here under:-

FD Number Principal Amount (Rs.) Interest Rate % Interest Less TDS Amount (Rs.) To be credited Date Credited in Bank Account
    [protected]/30 6500000/- 5.10 74587.00 27.01.2022 14.07.2022br...

Hello Canara Bank Team,
    This is P V JAGADISH CANARA Bank customer with account number:[protected] made a POS Transaction using my Debit Card for INR 5388 ON[protected]:11. Transaction got failed and the Merchant immediately reversed my payment but that amt didn't get reflected to my account, I am attaching all the Transaction details kindly go through the details and resolve the issue.
    Transaction ID: 99699348
    SALE AMOUNT : 5388

Thanks and Regards
    P.V.JAGADISH
    Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am customer of your bank (basarikattte branch account number [protected]
      I have KCC loan in your bank

.We insured our arecanut crop in PMFBY and WBCIS scheme.We have crop loan KCC in canarabank within RBI (Paramerte). we lossed all crop with YLD and heavy rain.
      But karnatakaSNDMC, SBIGeneral and HorticultureDoK says 0% loss in our village . Recentley cpcri.icar.gov.in team visited our land. And verified entire land and seen plantation damages because of YLD.
      Please verify with them the status even term 2021 same thing happen and this year 2022 we did not received proper insurance for losses.
      Please do the need full to verify plantation and wave of my entire loan . As a farmer we are not in the position to pay the loan even we opted for insurance we are help less

regards
      Ravisha
      Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

2 times ECS Dr rtn sc sb charge deducted from my account. Amount of 500 and 118 rs deducted from my account.This is cheating.why doing this ?
        Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Canara Bank — Non providing statement of account - Girdhanpura Branch - district Kota (Rajasthan) -Customer ID is 253572752

I would like to state that I have an account with Syndicate Bank- Girdhanpura Branch - Tehsil Ladpura - district Kota (Rajasthan) -Customer ID is[protected]account no is forget by me) - The Bank has not issued any passbook at the time of opening the account in the year 2018- this account was opened for making payment for purchase of land at Manasgaon -Tateth Tehsil Ladpura - District Kota . Later on the account is closed in the year 2020-21.I...
          Respected Sir,

I am Devinder Sharma resident of House number 69 A Ambika Colony JALANDHAR CITY PUNJAB 144004.

Sharma in the Canara Bank Pathankot chownk Jalandhar city Punjab 144004. Bank Brach Code : CNRB0002390. With reference to the above subject my loan running in this branch and became bad...

I already submitted a complaint about the non receipt of new ATM card for account No. [protected] 0n 28.12.2022 since the present card expired on 12/22. But so for no action taken. Much worried.
          Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

This is to bring to your notice that I have an MSME loan account(3, 00, 000) at Canara Bank, Periyamittoor BranchCNRB0001668. I opened this account in May 2019 and I am paying the EMI every month. When I checked the
            account statement in 2020, I came to know that the interest levied on the loan amount is much more than the bank
            mentioned. When I complained about this to the Branch manager, he accepted the mistake and informed me that he
            will initiate a process to reverse the additional interest charged in my account. Till now, no action has been taken by
            the bank to reverse the money. The bank has also taken a subsidy from me worth 1, 15, 000 which has to be reduced
            while calculating the interest on loan amount. So, I request you to take necessary action to reverse the total amount
            back to me.
            Details
            Name:Umapathi M
            Loan Account number:[protected]
            Thanks and regards,
            Umapathi M
            Jan 5, 2023
            Address: BRANCH MANAGER, CANARA BANK, PERIYAMITTOOR BRANCH, VELLORE DISTRICT, PERIYAMITTOOR, E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected] PHONE NO(manager):8778651257 DESKRIPTION: Still not taken my issue by the branch manager and every time i discuss with him from JANUARY 2022. He told "we are doing process, process", but still not rectify the problem. That my issue is 1. loan interest rate mistake.2. interest apply mistake for subsidy amount (He must don't put interest for subsidy amount, but he put interest to subsidy)
            Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a customer of your bank with ID[protected]. Your Engg. School Branch is forcing to buy a debit card - costing Rs. 295.00 per annum - to avail the internet baking facility. I am a retiree and can't afford debit card charges and I dont withdraw cash frequently.

Hence, you are requested to provide ID and password for net banking facility at the earliest.

Mob: [protected]. mail: [protected]@hotmail.com
              Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I have submitted my international travel prepaid cards to the Canara branch in March 2022 along with the application to close the accounts. But, my account is still being charged with the inactivity fees. I have emailed canara bank several times but no response.
                Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I'm an NFST awarded student, and I'm unable to login into my canara student corner account till today due to 404 server error problem. I have been trying to contact canara and they are unable to solve this issue as it might be the website problem. So, therefore humbly request the website owner to try and solve this problem ASAP

Transtion id [protected] dated 30.12.2022 01.04 pm rs 3500/-

Hai Canara bank team, I deposited 500*11=5500 amount today 1-1-2023 at
                      12:27 pm in a Canara bank deposit machine
                      Raichur ATM I'd-1800BKA1
                      Amount Retracted please resolve my issue
                      ASAP

From
                        Devinder Sharma
                        House number 69 A Ambika Colony
                        JALANDHAR CITY PUNJAB 144004

SUBJECT: Regarding renovation of Housing Loan number:[protected] &[protected] on the name of Devinder Sharma in the Canara Bank Pathankot Chownk Jalandhar city Punjab 144004. Bank Brach Code : CNRB0002390.
                        With reference to the above subject my loan running in this branch and became bad during the period...

Canara bank has implemented a rule since April 2022 to charge Rs 60/-for withdrawals by slip instead by cheque.Customer has right to withdraw his own money by any means.Nobody carries chequebook at every now and then.If anybody is ion need of money and has forgotten cheque book, to avoid such fine he/she has to commute his native and attend with cheque book and then withdraw.Bank authorities are not bothered even to reply, and not ready to listen.It seems that they are trying to mete out losses of NPA from such cruel act, by giving pains to their loyal helpless customers.
                        Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Rajitsing Koilpitchai having SB account at canara bank in No[protected] ATM card expires in22/22. No new card received so for. Mr.Koilpitchai is my father, and he is the P.A. holder to this account. So request to send the New ATM card to his address at 214, 16th Street Astallasmi Nager, Allapakkam, Chennai 600116,
                          Dec 28, 2022
                          Rajitsingh Koilpitchai my SB account in No 2504103011131 exiting ATM card expires in 12/22. So, for not new card received. Request to send early to my father Mr.Koilpitchai who is the P.A. holder to this account and the new ATM card to send to his addres Plot NO 214, 16 th Street, Astalakshmi Nager. Allapakkam Chennai 600116 early..
                          Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I am a customer of Canara Bank(Savings Account).I tried to register for Net Banking and I keep getting Error message First name/Last name/Full name are mandatory fields and they might not be maintained properly with bank, Please contact branch.Please take the needed step to resolve the issue.
                            Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Took crop loan for 4 years back and loan is pending due to many reasons(flood, pandemic, personnel problems etc). Today recieved notices for reminder with same borrower name but different loan loan numbers and diff outstanding amounts. One of the loan is not taken but canara bank has sent notice to the borrower with additional loan amount which is never taken.

Clarification from Branch Manager:(Belgundi branch, Belgaum, Karnataka)...

With reference to refund against pnr number [protected] /irctc transaction id [protected], an amount of rs. 2695 has been processed as per below details:
                              Date of cancellation of e-ticket/date of failure of e-ticket booking:04-dec-2022
                              Refund processing date:07-dec-2022
                              Refund amount:2695
                              Refund reference no:[protected]
                              Payment option used : paytm upi

Refund amount already processed by IRCTC but still not credited by Canara Bank.