[Resolved]  Canara Bank — Unable to access my NFOBC under UGC portal

I am not able to access my details on scholars corner of Canara Bank.
I'm in middle of linking process and I need my account to be working fine.

Since yesterday, I'm not able to login into my Account. I have also tried forgot Password/unlock password, many times now.

Still I'm not able to login.
After I use forgot password option, the system sends an OTP on my email but when I use that OTP, then an error is displayed:
"An unknown error occured or The URL you are trying is wrong or you have insufficient privilege"
Unable to access my NFOBC under UGC portal
Sep 17, 2021
Sep 16, 2021

Canara Bank customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Same problem as above. I'm not able to login into my account.

"An unknown error occurred or The URL you are trying is wrong or you have insufficient privilege"
Tanay Choudhury's reply, Oct 2, 2021
Please help!
@Rao Sandhya, if you get this message please respond if you can access your account now?
    Canara Bank