Canon India Customer Care

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Canon India related photos (106)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Canon India Complaints & Reviews

viral [email protected]
My name is viral Shah and I have Some problem in my dslr I came here to rahul raj mall in surat to get repair my camera according to the given timing on website but I have been waiting here for past 1and half hour and, still the shop was not open I don't understand who wil be the responsible for my time loss.????? My number is [protected] I need the answer.rahul raj mall surat . Canon store

Shop timing issue

[Mar 24, 2017] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Sir mera prints g2000 me parablam aarha hai 15 day ho gya lekin koi Karwai nahi huaa deli koi karta hu lekin koi replay nahi milte itna bekar service kishi kampani ka nahi hai mujhko Malum hota to mai ish kampani ka koi pordak nahi leta MUKESH [protected]

RohitAnand
    I am a regular user of Canon products and am satisfied with the quality of your products. except to recent repairs. I had bought a Canon Laser Printer MF3010 (Image Class) which ran trouble free for almost 2 Years. I appriciate the companies Warranty team who knows what is thebest period to give the warranty. The printer started showing Error 202. I took it to your authorized Service Center - Centaur Computer Technology Pvt ltd, F-10, Jairam Complex, Rua-De-Querem, Neuginagar, Panaji - Goa. The printer was checked with complaint registered & will be informed after checking said to me. later I was called & two parts 1) Canon Contact Image Sensor FK[protected] & 2) Canon Roller Paper Pick Up RL[protected] with a Total expence of 2259+252 was informed & replaced. Printer was brought working & Ok as of today.
    NOW MY CONCERN IS:
    a) I was informed by your Genuine Service center that: we have replaced the parts but we do not give warranty for the parts? My concern is that if we are getting repairs fro a genuine Authorized service center, the parts replaced are genuine & of the company, ...then why NO WARRANTY on these parts.
    I can only assume that then Either the parts replaced are not genuine, or they are not new or the Company or Service center do not rely on their own genuine parts. If not so...then why No warranty is provided on replaced parts. The Company should have confidence on their service center & their parts that they are fixed Original & correctly. Its ridiculous after paying heavily, we are left with No Warranty for the work done by your agencies.
    b) The cost of the parts are exorbitant, I had to pay almost 40% to the cost of the New Printer, which is very unreasonable for a company I have trusted so many years. This way- 2 repairs means, I shed with a new printers cost. Unrealistic & very unreasonable. Looking into the after sales service cost, I have to rethink now why I need to go only for Canon in future????
    Thanks & Please note it is not a complaint against the service center, but against the policy f the company which I question??

Unreasonable policy

Canon India — Ticket No. CSP/20170210/396601

Dhanjit Bayan
      I purchased Inkjet Printer E470 bearing SN KKMR02878 but before driver install when tested Scanner it was found defective....

Canon India — Non-responsiveness of canon team [Resolved]

Surekha Singh
      CARE India had 3 years contract with Canon for photocopier machines. the contract has ended on 31st January 2017 itself but...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (1)Complaint category Printers

Canon India — Camera hf20 for repair at asf jaipur on 12dec2016, call id:cd1600000681572 [Resolved]

Raheem Khan (Muddon par Baat)
      It is very painful to write this complain regarding the services of Canon. I have given my Camera HF20 for...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Digital Cameras

Canon India — To replace canon printer G2000 [Resolved]

Saurav.Lodha
      I had purchased a canon printer model :- g 2000 in
      Sr no :- kkeg43614
      Model :- 0617c018aa which was defective...

sukumarm30
      I did not get the assistance from your service center of Srirampur, Hooghly for the non functioning of my Canon Printer of the model of PIXMA MP 287.It is not helping me to send an technician for the fault of my printer. will you take any measure of your end ? I am urgently need to repair that printer which i have bought on 31st march, 2016.
      I hope you will reply me.
      Sukumar Mukhopadhyay
      Udaynarayanpur, Howrah
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-26 00:58:50

[Feb 20, 2017] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Canon India Customer Care's response Feb 23, 2017
      Dear Sukumar, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.
      Canon India.

chandra1949
        Complained sent on mail to Canon India and responce recd. almost 15 days back but no Co. Technician/Engineer had time to visit our premises and see what is wrong ...?

# 3320 is a newly bought printer but giving regular complaints.
        Must have got attended by Channel Partners technician atleast 20-25 times since installation but not been able to rectify issues.
        # 2020 bought 4-5 years back and was functioning Ok except minor issues.
        Since its warranty finshed Channel patner got some part taken out and has been telling that the part need to be replaced. This was almost 4-5 months old story and since then part has not been replaced ...?
        We are not technical people and as per our knowleadge no part needed to be replaced but as a Sales gimmick Channel partner has played card well putting the running machine in Dead phase.

Akhilesh Chandra
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-03-26 00:58:50

Canon India Customer Care's response Feb 23, 2017
        Dear Akhilesh, we apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.
        Canon India.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Printers

Canon India — Color light printing issue in canon ir-adv c2225 printer [Resolved]

densoajay
          Dear support team,
          Good morning!!

Color light printing issue in canon ir-adv c2225 printer
          Printer...

Canon India — Inkjet printer IPX 6770 serial no ADHF00429 [Resolved]

Nagaraj71
          The printer had print quality problem, the service centre diagnosed with faulty head and cartridge in the month of september...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Building Developers

Canon India — Complaint registered but no solution provider [Resolved]

Farhad Siddiqui
          I have complain for repairing of my canon pixma g2000 inkjet printer on 20 december 2016 my ticket id is 20161220/348295.

Canon India — Customer harassment and fleecing [Resolved]

Manu Awasthy
          I am logging this compliant w. R. T call id 1600000

I have given my canon camera for repair on 17th december...
          Complaint category Digital Cameras

I have purchase canon g2000 product at 12/03/2016 engg will come first time and says rat is cut the wire of scanner you need to pay but there is no any place to enter rat at scanner part.
          I say that if you give me company bill i will pay u for this so that he will not visit at my place to repair my printer and he is also not complains to company and when i call back to gorakhpur service center he says there is no any policy to repair rat damaged printer you need to pay me money i will repair desperately.
          I said to him i will go to consumer court because canon toll free call attend officer is not doing something.
          Then i think firstly i should call to canon., so i did a phone call to canon any complaint about this matter then call attender told me engg will come with you within 24 hours.
          When no any engg come to my center then i call again to canon then call representative said to me engg send review for closing case and said that printer repaired at local place and case will closed.
          Therefore i request to canon india please share review copy signed issue by customer (Me) at my mail id [protected]@outlook.in

Amit kumar tiwari
          Printer s. N.- kkeg15891
          Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-02-04 01:06:12

[Dec 27, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Canon India Customer Care's response Jan 04, 2017
          Dear Amit Kumar Tiwari,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

sbafna
            I have registered a complaint for Canon Laser Printer LBP 2900 B
            Dear MR. SHRAVAN

The Ticket ID. of your LASER PRINTERS [LP] model no. LBP2900B bearing serial no NAQA479580 is CSP/20161215/343195. Pls use this Ticket ID. your future reference. For Further Enquiries, you can always contact at Canons toll free no. [protected], [protected].

Canon

till Wednesday 21/12/2106 18:09 no one has attended the call. now no option is left I have to get it repaired and send the bill to canon India to reimburse the money and also I have lost my business for last 6 days
            Complaint marked as Resolved 2017-02-04 01:06:12

[Dec 21, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Updated by sbafna Jan 03, 2017
            Still today is 03/01/2017, and no solution for the printer problem is coming from cannon I call them every day and they ask for 24 hrs. every day no solution, Please Help.
            Canon India Customer Care's response Jan 04, 2017
            Dear Sbafna,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Printers

Canon India — Grievance regarding repairing of printer - M/s TEZ-X Automation, Nehru Place, Delhi [Resolved]

B K Gopal
              I have made a complaint regarding repairing of my canon printer model MF-4550D, Sr. No. HBD13550 on 08.10.2016 at 02.40 P.M....

Canon India — Service Request for Canon Printer [Resolved]

azizburhani
              I called up the canon care land line no[protected] a lady picks up the phone and when i told her about...

Madhavi Sachin Wandrekar
              It is very disappointing to know that in duplex printing...back side of page get printed upside down.
              Yesterday only I purchased this product looking at the highly developed country's famous brand cannon. What to do now?
              I can not print my project document in duplex. Please resolve this issue immediately. Is this a manufacturing/technical defect product which I purchased?

[Nov 25, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Ashok jadhav 2016
                Dear madam/sir,
                I have purchased canon eos 700d dslr camera on 18 oct 2016 from amazon.in, invoice d1fki90gn (Invoice number: tg-hyd[protected]. The camera was delivered by capital photo services private limited, sy nos.241-244, 275-284, penjerla (V), kootur (M), mahabubnagar dist. Hyderabad-509228. I have tested camera with lens 18-55mm and i fount it satisfactory. However, when i used camera on 30th oct 2016 with lens 55-250 mm i observed some focus issue, then i contacted amazon for return on 01 november 2016 but they refused to return as the time of return was only 10 days. Amazon suggested us to contact service centre. I given the lens to service centre on 5th november, 2016, cd:[protected] they accepted the lens but refused to replace it. Service centre has refused to replace it and stressing me to accept repaired lens.
                Canon is a esteemed company this type of service of giving defective product and refusing it replace it with new one was not accepted from canon. I request you to kindly replace it with new lens.
                Yours truly,

Ashok jadav,
                11 ramkumar jagerdev chawl,
                Behind kaju pada police station,
                Sudham nagar, kaju pada road, borivali east,
                Mumbai, maharashtra-400066, india.
                Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-12-25 00:01:33

[Nov 24, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Canon India Customer Care's response Nov 24, 2016
                Dear Ashok Jadav,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

krishnabirmole
                  I am Mr Krishna Chandrakant Birmole, Assistant Exective Engineer, CIDCO Ltd (City Development Authority of Navi Mumbai). I have Purchased 8 Nos Canon IXUS 180 Model Digicam for our official use, that are be used by our Sanitary Officer for clicking on site work Photographs. I have made the purchase from ALFA Store, Irla, Mumbai. My present requirement being my staff of sanitary Inspector need a Demo for operating these cameras. I was guided by your call centre madam on [protected] that I approach your Showroom at 1st foor, inorbit Mall, Vashi, sector 30A, Navi Mumbai,[protected], which the closet showroom from our workoffice. I called up the showroom on 8/11/2016 and the phone was attended by store manager (Shri Ketan), on my giving the brief of my requirement, he promised that he would call back and inform me about the subject matter. I did not receive any call there after, hence I called back again on 09/11/2016 to enquiry about the status of my demo requirement, the Phone was received by General Manager (Shri Uday), and he has informed me that they would not be able to arrange for the Demo as the Cameras were not purchased from their showroom. This seems ridiculous. The demo for your product deined by your showroom is completly unacceptable.
                  My firm through me has made a purchase of more than Rs:50000.00 and your representative denying a demo is objectionable. I hope the matter would be looked into on urgent basis as our work and report from site is getting hindered. Please note that there are 8 Cameras purchased and there are 16 persons who shall handle them so the demo required is for 16 persons.
                  Our office is located at 1st Floor (Office of Executive Engineer-Solid Waste Management), CIDCO office, Sector 4, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai.
                  Hoping an early action in this regard

Warm Regards,
                  KRISHNA C BIRMOLE,
                  Assistant Executive Engineer (SWM/KHR),
                  Cell No [protected]

[Nov 09, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  I have received a call from cell no [protected], the person calling has informed me that we need to pay Rs 149.00 for the demo, which is completely unacceptable. An Entity spending Rs: 50000.00 on purchase of 8 Cameras is required to spend further for just demo of your product is completely unjustifiable. Please look into the matter at the earliest as my day to day work is hampered
                  krishnabirmole's [Complaint's author] reply, Nov 9, 2016
                  I have received a call from cell no 8401900576, the person calling has informed me that we need to pay Rs 149.00 for the demo, which is completely unacceptable. An Entity spending Rs: 50000.00 on purchase of 8 Cameras is required to spend further for just demo of your product is completely unjustifiable. Please look into the matter at the earliest as my day to day work is hampered

Canon India — Canon edge product registration not working [Resolved]

jinugopalan
                    I have purchased Canon 700D camera on 17 the October 2016 .while I try to register on Canon edge for product...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Internet Services