Epson India

Karnataka

Fax:
Fax:

Good

Epson India related photos (113)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative

Epson India Photos

Epson India Complaints & Reviews

My product L3151 printer with serial no X6JT006564 is defective.
Frequent paper jam, ink spilling, auto cancellation of printing jobs is quite normal.

When paper got jam in front of Epson service technician but they never accept fault of products officially

I need replacement or refund of full money.
I cannot believe Epson production can produce such quality of printers.

After spending INR 14000/ I am not able to use the defective product.
If this is the quality of printers that you manufacturer then refund my money.
Apr 10, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Hi, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Printer photo coppy button is not working and lining in print out and color ink not print proper photo and printout
    Apr 10, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi shivansh124, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Dear Sir My Printer Name Is EPSON L3151 this is warranty Period and Printer is not Working Properly & Some Issue In this Printer Colors linkage problem also Printer not Connect to Wi-Fi
      so Please Solve this problem Immediately as soon as possible.

Thanks & regards
      Anil Dongare
      Printer Error
      Mar 26, 2021

Mar 25, 2021
      Updated by AD Financial Tricks
      Epson L 3151 Printer color lickage problem and Color Print not proper clear and Printer not connect to Wi-Fi

Hi sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

There are a lot of problems. & Things are not going well
        Mar 23, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Hi Dipak, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Kerala Thrissur PRIME Service
          Inkpad Chaiging & papper Jam 16.3.2021 Morning i gived
          I Contacted Many Times...

I have purchased last week EPSON M-15140, Demo peoples not yet proper coordinate I have raised the complaint local EPSON Service center As below the details still no response from local service center
          Serial Number: X[protected]
          Service Request Number: INS[protected]
          Date: Mon Mar 15 12:32:03 IST 2021

My mobile number [protected]
          My Mail id [protected]@yahoo.com
          Mar 17, 2021

Hi kathircivil79,

We regret the experience you’ve had. Please provide us with your complaint number, your product’s serial number, and mobile number in the messages as the consumer forum portal senors the numbers in the above post. Thank you.

I would like you to update my printer's warranty as we purchased it in the month of july 2020.
            As currently the printer ink isn't working properly
            I appreciate if the update process is fastened so that my printer is repaired as early as possible
            Thankyou
            Update my printer
            Mar 17, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi Juveriya afroze, thank you for reaching out to us. Kindly contact our toll-free number[protected]/[protected] or give us a missed call at +[protected] for assistance.

Installation not completed please Epson printer
              Mar 16, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Muthu, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Printer not work properly
                Mar 15, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi रोजगार समाचार पत्रिका, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

I bought past year epson printer, but now color print not work
                  Mar 01, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Hi lakshithamobiles, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

I know the status of my escalation complaint
                    complaint id is ins[protected]
                    Feb 26, 2021

Cartridge leak. printer not workin 6 month old
                      Printer not working
                      Printer not working
                      Feb 26, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Hi Dharmendra, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Haldighera, Jamour
                        Majhola, Near Power House, 262308

The customer service
                        Epsonbr...

Not printing, getting white paper, ink is ok,
                        sl no *X5HR005166*
                        Feb 10, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Hi dmvsp, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Printers basic functioning is not correct, page always get stuck while printing!!

Facing this issue since last 6 months in my printer LX-310 & if I register complaint then it get close without any notification.

Poor products and very poor their after sales service.

Tired of getting complaint numbers from them.
                          Feb 08, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Hi harshu0808, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

My epson printer L3110 is blinking continuously from yesterday. and showibg "A printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life".
                            please suggest for resolve
                            Feb 02, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Hi. sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

L380, Serial No. X2Q5089989 is ink is filled but it is not flowing to the printer. Hence it not moving for printing.
                              Jan 31, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                              Hi KM Damodaran, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Epson L380 not working due to not floing ink.
                                Jan 29, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                Hi km damodaran, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Printing not particularly
                                  Jan 14, 2021

Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                                  Hi Vasantha, sorry to hear about that. Please call us on our toll-free number[protected] or register your complaint on the given link: https://customer.epson.co.in/customer/repair.do#/servicerequest/IN, and share the complaint number, the product’s serial number, and your contact number with us. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Sir i am saomaraju p West godavari polavaram mandalam pattisima village plese come to free service my printing michine......