Epson India Customer Care

Karnataka

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Epson India related photos (159)

Epson India Complaints & Reviews

Patil8585 on Aug 8, 2020
Two lights is blink. I don't know what happened.bt I think the printer pad is gone..

[Aug 08, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Education

Epson India — Not giving proper service and real issues in the printer

Rajesh Manohar Patil on Aug 5, 2020
    I have a power supply problem in my Epson L1300 printer.I have given the printer myself to your Epson service centre located...

Epson India — Printer not working properly last 4 to 5 months

Dharmender Jain on Aug 1, 2020
    We have epson 3110 printer and we repair/service so many time. its under warrenty. but every time its not working properly.we...
    Complaint category Food

Epson India — wrong listing of personal number in your service center

FatimaPais on Jul 29, 2020
    Exist and the phone number given[protected] is my personal number in new delhi.
    For the past 4 years i get calls...

sahibautomotive on Jul 22, 2020

We have many time try to epson printer complaint register but still again & again same problem of our printer. Epson service very poor. So resolved the my peoblem of sahib automotive pvt lts kaithal. It is very urgent please resolved the problem.
    [protected], [protected]

Printer is not ok

[Jul 22, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Hi sahibautomotive, sorry to hear about that. Please provide us with your complaint number and contact details. We will get in touch with you soon.
    Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Car Dealers

Epson India — Product complaint

mohammmadnasir on Jul 20, 2020
      Mohammad nasir l380 ka service centre me haed and clour change hu
      03/07/2020 but dusre din se work nahi kar rah phir...

rajshri medical on Jul 14, 2020
      Print is not good

[Jul 14, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Hi Rajshri, sorry to hear about that. Please elaborate your concern so that we can better assist you.
      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Business & Finances

Acting Kills on Jul 13, 2020
        My printer are colour problem red light blicing...

Epson L3115 head problem
        Complaint marked as Resolved 2020-07-13 14:39:21
        Call me 8750770250

Hi, sorry to hear about that. Kindly contact our toll-free number[protected] or[protected] for assistance. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Amol sabale on Jul 11, 2020
          Epson l3110 ther problem a colour print

Colour print problem

[Jul 12, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Hi Amol, sorry to hear about that. Kindly contact our toll-free number[protected] or[protected] for assistance. We regret the inconvenience caused.

MD FARUK SEKH on Jul 8, 2020
            Not taking print at once.

[Jul 08, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Hi MD FARUK, sorry to hear about that. Kindly contact our toll-free number[protected] or[protected] for assistance. We regret the inconvenience caused.
            Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Desktop Computers

jaychand kumar on Jul 3, 2020
              Power not one

[Jul 03, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Hi Jaychand, sorry to hear about that. Kindly contact our toll-free number[protected] or[protected] for assistance. We regret the inconvenience caused.
              Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Other

Epson India — Colour printer not ok

sahibautomotive on Jul 3, 2020

This is inform to our epson printer serial no.*5DZ336377 Model No. L3110 (C634D) is not working...
                Complaint category Car Dealers

Snigdha Kalyan Das on Jun 20, 2020
                Not printing legible copy

[Jun 20, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Hi Snigdha, sorry to hear about that. Kindly contact our toll-free number[protected] or[protected] for assistance. We regret the inconvenience caused.

Acting Kills on Jun 17, 2020
                  My epsion 3115 printer paper problem,
                  Please visit my house,
                  Call [protected]

[Jun 17, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

kmukesh1311 on Jun 6, 2020
                    I have epson printer l3150. Serial no. X5ep050617 purchased on 26-4-19.
                    I was purchasing hp but dealer told that in colour printing epson better.in starting for some time colour printing worked though not like hp, we have in family. After some time very bad colour printing or some time like black and white. Technician before lockdown came n told that you must have used local colour ink, but we were using only ink, which came with the printer at time of purchase only. Then he did something but still poor colour printing and now again no colour printing. I think it is manufacturing problem. Now company should do it solved at free of cost, since it is a continued problem.

[Jun 06, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Epson India — Misbehaviour of service center

rsreenivas on Jun 4, 2020
                      Consumer complaints logo
                      Menusubmit complaintsearch
                      Home iconhome
                      Question iconquestions
                      Faqfaq
                      Complaint category Printers

Epson India — The local service center at karimnagar of telangana state pin 505001 is looting the customers

rsreenivas on Jun 4, 2020
                      Sir it is highly regretted that the local service center at karimnagar of telangana state pin 505001 is looting the customers...

aprabahar on Jun 1, 2020
                      We have given the epson project eb-x14 for services to epson authorized center at wiptron peripherals in dec, 2019. After a lot of followup and visits the service centre said that the main board is faulty and needed to be replaced. They gave a quote inr 8800 + gst.
                      We made 50% advance payment inr 4400 on 9th jan, 2020 with their assurance the repair will be done 2-3 weeks. Jan passed, feb passed, mar passed, covid came, in may, they seem to be claiming that the board is not available anywhere in india (Why then call themselves epson service center) and therefore not possible to repair.
                      We had then requested them to return the advance payment and the projector. Somehow, the service center had a 'cold feet' and unprofessional method to dodge the payment and the return of the projector. After making a couple of visits in person and making our staff to spend whole day at their office, they moved a bit to accept to return the money and the projector. However, it is not done yet as the moment this message is written.

Why not epson have qualified and honest people to be their service center? We have so many qualified engineers and diploma holders whom they professionally groom and be self employed.

Such irresponsible service center of reputed company's products spoil the product name and the reasons to repeat purchase from these organization, thinking at the agony of dealing with such center.

[Jun 01, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Electronics & Appliances

bablu6977 on May 25, 2020
                        A piece of paper got stuck in the printer. The printer is continuously showing alarm

[May 25, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        My epsion 3115 paper problem

Babulreddy on May 23, 2020
                          Pepar to paper very late

[May 23, 2020] Epson India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                          Updated by Babulreddy May 23, 2020
                          Paper to paper very late

Recently Discussed

Razorpay
                            Complaint about razorpay site
                            (48 minutes ago)
                            Maruti Suzuki India
                            Dealer vehicle service not given properly
                            (1 hours 35 minutes ago)
                            Quikr
                            200 pages job for 25 days. work from home during corona days
                            (2 hours 12 minutes ago)
                            One Assist
                            Money deduction for unwanted insurance plan from my HDFC credit card