Canon India

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Canon India Complaints & Reviews

Bought canon mf 249 printer S/N: WPP03781 but now there is bulging issue coming at the top of the paper while copying and printing. had raised complaint having ID: CSP/20180528/896105 . They hanged me for a month for the resolution but at the last told me that its a Normal phenomenon with the same model throughout. I just can't believe such clumsy quality output from such a brand. I still do not believe their feedback as the brand is compromising with the quality.Please look and reconfirm with me.
canon mf249 paper bulging issue while printing and copying
canon mf249 paper bulging issue while printing and copying
Jul 19, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The remaiing ink level in one of the ink tank may have reached the lower limi
    The remaiing ink level in one of the...

Hello am sethu, am a wedding photographer, when am connecting 24 - 70 4l to the body it showing an error 01 communication between camera and lense is faulty. Clean lense contacts, only this lense showing the error all other lenses working perfectly, i already send to the service centre but still it's showing the error. Please help me

Sethu
    canon 24 - 70 lense
    Jun 22, 2018

Hi cannon
    in the USA and other countries have a separate product registration website but cannon India does not have a separate page I purchased cannon 80d I am unable to register in cannon India

I have bought a canon 6d mark 2 on 22 january 2018 after 15-20 days my camera started troubling in these case i took my camera to the service center prince enterprises retails (Gstin/uin: 08aanfp2264n1zn) udaipur, rajasthan.
      L today 21 june 2018 my problem still not solve.. Pls work on my camera prblm immediately bcoz i m having huge loss in my business.
      camera not still working
      camera not still working
      Jun 21, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

I submitted a request for service but i didn't get any response. My printer is not working. Because of it, i am disturbing. I got a call from hanumangarh branch of canon and thereafter i got a call from sriganganagar branch. They said that they will send their engineer to solve this problem but after that i didn't get any phone call and response from branch.
        Jun 19, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        My canon printer is g2000 these under warranty .but yoyr service man not visit my area pin code 144416 .if you will not response me then i complaint your in consumer court ok .my mob [protected]

I brought new canon inkjet printer at croma sunday.
          Installation to call on monday.
          They tell on day engineer come demo.
          And also he not came again i call service center they resolve problem in ten mins tell..48hrs complete still no one can respond properly
          Please solve the problem
          My name madhu
          Printer is still packed i decided to return my printer
          Jun 15, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          Cant sign up for free online tutorials as claimed by canon.
          I have registered my product in conon.co.in/cig but cant login to edge.coanon.co.in with those credentials.

We have used only one month but it will not be come print
          it shows error code e1000000
          canon lide 2900 printer
          serial number - naqa523301

manappuram finance lte
          junglighat
          portblair
          andaman-744101
          mobile number [protected]

Printer cannot be used because it's white plastic part looks like an hinges is broke and can't open top for inset papers for...
            We have a problem with our ir 2870. It was connected via lan to pc with win 7 (Both 32 and 64) and win 8 (X64). I found a...

Hi sir,
            I'm a professional wedding photographer for 18 years. I have been using canon products from 2006 from the beginning of digital era, and my first digital cam is canon 350. D. I have used 50d, 5d, 5dmarkii, and now i'm using 5d mark iii with 24-70.2.8 l. Usm, 70-200 2.8 l usm, 85mm 1.8, 200 mm f2. But 2 days before oneof my friend told me about 'canon edge' and their merits and advantages. Even though i have been using your products for years but i only knew about your 'edge' 2 days before. My camera body has 4 years old, 24 70 and 70- 200 has 9 years old 200 mm f2 has 1 year old and 85 mm has 1 month old. How can i register canon edge. The website is not working. Please do the needful and revert me.
            Thanking you...
            Best regards
            Beno joy
            [protected]@gmail.com
            +[protected]
            May 31, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            The problem I am facing is that of power bank of printer is burn and come the smog thier. I want to get my faulty printer serviced at my location model number Image class MF 244dw canon printer.
            My location is Address :- Radhasoami high school, Timarni, district Harda (MP)
            pin -461228
            Mobile No. [protected]

Canon c600 was installed at our safire graphics no. 5, peters road, royapettah, chennai - 600 014, and agreement started on 09/09/2015 and it is getting expired on 08/09/20. Now the software installed in our system got worn out and we have installed new system where in software need to be installed and make the canon c600 function. Kindly send us your engineers at the earliest to enable us to function our canon c600 with immediate effect.
              May 29, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Please make necessary arrangement for inspection and to re-install the soft ware that required for operation.

With cited above subject a canon printer g2000 is out of order as giving error "the ink may leak out" while...

I already submitted a report on 18/05/2018 7 stated of how much the printer is urgent in my daily life. I also stated - how i had to be harassed - to send my complaint - after purchasing it from amazon. However, unfortunately, still now - i received neither any valued instruction from your side nor any proper action regarding the solution of the said problem. Truly speaking - i never had to suffer in this way regarding my previous hp printer - as, it was purchased directly from seller. Only, to avoid "often refill"- i replaced it with your one - but, finally failed.
                However, i requested you to pl. Replace this printer with a new one of the same model & if possible, with a canon g 1000/2000 model by receiving the payment of difference amount. But, pl. Take some urgent action for any proper solution to my problem. The m/c is lying defective & idle, two new cartridges are lying without any action 7 finally, i am being harassed at every moment for a printer. So, pl. Take necessary urgent action - as per your prestigious standard.
                May 24, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

To avoid the often refilling prob.- i purchased the above printer against po, no[protected] dt.- 17/7/2017. At the time of purchase - it was displayed that "both the cartridges could easily be refilled for four times". But, after installation in nov'17 - when, i refilled the color cartridge &fitted for the first time in feb'18-the m/c stopped working. After replacement of same with a new one by your one serviceman of asn service centre - the m/c started working. But, after a few days, when i refitted the black cartridge after proper refill - the m/c again stopped working. Then, i bought a new one & fitted it at m/c - still, no result was obtained. Lastly, the m/c is in the idle position since last one & half a month. Though, i reported it to amazon, canon & m/s cloudtail (I) pvt. Ltd (Supplier of m/c - but, no response was received.
                  This should be noted that though the m/c is still in guarantee period - but, this time the said service center is now demanding money. Now, my earnest request is - pl. Arrange to either replace this printer with a new one or with a g-1000/2000 model - as "the printer is an essential item at my home."hence, pl. Send your further instruction pl. Thati shall have to follow.
                  May 18, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  The canon Model No. Image Press C600 installed at Safire Graphics, Royapettah, Chennai with Serial No.QKMO2859, installed on 09.09.2015 is not working. Please depute Technical persons for inspection and to put on the machine in running condition.
                  Print cammand dene par print nhi de rha hai
                  lalit namdhari's reply, May 29, 2018
                  same

I bought a cannon 700d camera. 1year back. This camera is the only profit to our family. Now my badluck some ants went inside the camera and died on the image sensor, to service this issue cannon asking me to pay 27 thousand new cannon body only costs me 30 thousand. So what l should do?. I'm under warranty. I can't afford that big amount. Our family is under poverty line. The only income to our family is from that camera. Now everything gone. Only two lens without body. Is like human without heart. Hope cannon resolve my issue. Because i believe cannon is consumer friendly.
                    canon 700d dslr
                    May 09, 2018

To whom it may concern,

I have purchased a new printer g2012 with serial no:klle01933 from jay kay computer, faridabad on 02.05.2018 & invoice no is 01771/2018-19.in order to install the printer i called the engineer from canon. The next day he came at my address to install the printer.
                      My complaint is regarding the engineer who installed printer g 2012 at my address. All the black ink that he filled in the printer leaked due to his neglegence. He left one of the wire loose in the printer. And i told him to fill the black ink in the printer. I argued with me and told me that he will not refill the printer. The engineer used harsh words with me and told me to make complaint against him.
                      My question is that this kind of engineer your company hired for providing the customer services.
                      Please look into the matter seriously and give the solution regarding this kind of matter.
                      May 05, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      We worked before one week on thisprinter. But today the system is not working. we change cable plug with a new one, still problem is showing. please do need full as soon as possible.

email [protected]@gmail.com

I have purchased canon g 3010 printer. On installation there was problem with colors. Your service engineer tried to resolve but could not resolve it. He told me that it will be replaced.
                        Product logged for replacement 15 days back by service engineer.
                        No update from his side and from company side
                        My all work has stopped and i am suffering high loss due to lack of printer.
                        If not possible to get it in next 3 days
                        Kindly generate me my refund.
                        May 04, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        My printer is in sarvise please sarvise my printer
                        I have Canon Laser Printer with serial No NFKA010134 it has problem I contact Service Engineer But he take nearly one month but he will not come for service Its Too Bad Service From Canon
                        Karnataka Udupi district Kota Police Station
                        contact No [protected]

I have a canon printer model no. Pixma g2000. From past many days, printer is not working properly and i have 2 time change ink head with in 1 year. Now i am very much frustration in this printer. As per seller convince i have wrongly purchase. For any purchaser i would like to suggest plz don't buy this printer. Bcoz totally waste of money. So, send your representative for repairing as soon as possible without any servicing charge. I just pay ink head price only.
                          I hope u will solve my problem on priority basis.
                          My contact no is +91- [protected].
                          May 03, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

The printer connectivity issue couldn't be rectified. Our network team is not rectifying the problem. Pls. Send your engineer to check. The printer in under warranty.

Printer details mentioned below:-

Model number - canon mx-927.
                            Serial number - adkk00324.

Since this is on an urgent basis, request you to help us resolve this at the earliest.
                            Apr 03, 2018

Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            I gave my camera canon eos700d for service at Service Centre PC INFOTECH SOLUTION AT.GODHRA on 13th march 2018
                            I was told the service took 7 days and i receive my camera on 20th march 2018 but i dont receive any information from the service center.
                            I have purchased printer last month. But Printing page is very dull not visible
                            So you are requested to please resolve the issue as soon
                            Vinay
                            In my Canon Edge registration, my address is mentioned wrongly. Ie.. provided my previous address of Jammu. Now I am residing in Andhra Pradesh.
                            I was trying to update my profile is not responding.

Purchased the canon printer on 30.6.2017. Found fault after few prints. Contacted customer care. We were asked to refill. Even then the printer was not in good condition. The fresh new piece not even 3 months old. Contacted customer for more than 4 months but still no reply from your side. We insist for replacement of the product. Failing which this will be taken to the customer court.
                              Mar 31, 2018

Mar 31, 2018
                              Updated by latha subramanian
                              There was no response from your side.we would like to replace for a new machine.kindly give your response as earlier as possible.otherwise we will take legal action against your company.
                              Sir i have canon G2000 series colour printer and after 1 year it is not working properly when i took it to the service center here at Balangir, Odisha they said the printer roller or something is damaged it is leaving the paper in between the printing process and the part is not available here. So please send the part here as soon as possible

Canon pixma mg 3070s which we bought on december 2017 has problem on taking photostat. While taking photostat a black margin is shown on the paper which was not supposed to happen. It has also offered a wifi printing but we cannot wifi print in this printer. Sir, we request you for a repair or give us a new printer. Kindly act fast as possible.
                                Phone.[protected]