Canon India Customer Care

India - 122002

Fax:
Fax:

Load

Canon India related photos (106)

Complaints with pictures are more trusted and informative    View all

Canon India Complaints & Reviews

pankaj15193
Mere printer me E201 ka eror aa rha tha maine service center(.The peripheral services s.p verma road patna.Bihar) me[protected] ko banne ke liye diya ..printer ko service center me banya gya jiska charge 3730 rupay kiya gya..mere printer 10 din hi chala or fir se same problem hone lga..maine fir se service center me printer diya.fir se printer banakar diya service center wala ne .2 din baad fir se same prlm aa rha..service center walo ne bola hai fir se paisa dekar banwana hoga..mujhe ye smjh nhi aa rha 1 hi prlm ke liye kitni baar paisa dena hoga..ya fir service center wale sahi se printer nhi bante..jo parts ke liye paise lete hai..wo acha wala lagate hi nhi.tavi to itni jaldi same prlm aa rha..mera printer Mf 3010 serial number wcm13054 hai..sir i requested ki jaldi hi koi responce diya jaye.my mob no-[protected]
Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-24 00:19:24

[Sep 14, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
Updated by pankaj15193 Sep 14, 2016
Canon India Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2016
Dear Pankaj,

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Prasun Tripathi
    I have brought new Canon 1300D DSLR fron flipkart but later on I found some technical glitch in the eye piece of DSLR as digits are not coming completely on the bottom of eye piece, itz not even 20 days but neither flipkart nor Canon are responsing over it.
    I have not even started using it actually but facing the issue and when contacted Canon service centre in Delhi they are not even that technically skilled to get the issue.
    They are saying that they will open the very new device to check.

Itz not fair, very ill response from both flipkart and canon and they are opening my new device which I brought for about 30000.

please suggest and support
    Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-24 00:19:24

[Sep 12, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
    Canon India Customer Care's response Sep 23, 2016
    Dear Prasun,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

Canon India — Replacement of defective printer purchased on 03.09.2016 [Resolved]

DrA P Verma
      I purchased canon printer kjwb 12161 on 03.09.2016 but got error while installing the same. On my complaint your machenic...
      Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Printers

avi0saini
      > i had purchased canon g-3000 serial number kkfg02036 on 29/06/16 from a shop at nehru place, new delhi. Canon field executive came at my site and installs the device on 30/06/2016 but it was not properly working since 29/07/2016.

> · first i contacted to you again on 01/08/2016, canon executive came and demand raised for color cartridge at canon end.

> · on 05/08/2016, the same executive came and replaced cartridge but the problem was still persisting so he again raised demand for cartridge carrying module.

> · on 11/08/2016, i contacted to support team. Next day executive again came and replaced the demanded module but the problem did not solved. Demand again raised for main board.

> · on 20/08/2016, i contacted to support again, they assured me that someone will contact from their side and will solve the issue.

> · on 22/08/2016, again contacted to support but received same above response and as usual nobody had contacted me.

> · on 23/08/2016 mr. Rohit (Customer care team) received call. I asked them to forward call to senior authority, then i communicated to mr. Vipin (From senior team) and he assured me to generate the complaint again and solve the issue... But nothing happend so far.

> nobody has contacted me so far from canon side.

Anil kumar
      Phone no [protected]
      Complaint marked as Resolved 2016-10-07 00:41:30

[Aug 27, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
      Canon India Customer Care's response Sep 06, 2016
      Dear Anil,

Regards, Canon India
      My wireless printer LBP6030w not able to detect my wifi router and not printing. Does not print even with USB cable.
      It is in warranty
      Canon India Customer Care's response, Oct 26, 2016
      Dear Dr. Sinha

We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Please visit your nearest Canon service center, our team will provide the required assistance. To know more, about our service networks please visit:

Canon India — 1.5 Yrs Old Ink with Price Tag Rs 1735 & Charging 1990 [Resolved]

Ashun Sharma
        On 17 Jul, I Ordered Color XL Ink for my All In One Printer Oder No: [protected] I received the order on 30 Jul where...
        Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Printers

Saghir ahmed
        Dear sir /madam namaskar,

mene 22/3/2016 ko jain computer sarvice bikaner se ek ink cartridge canon 810 purches ki thi lekin 10-20 print lene ke bad cartridge ne print nahi diya mene turant jain computer se jakar sikayat ki jain computer ne cartridge yeh khakar rakhli ki sarvice centar bhej kar chack karwakar aap ko cartridge badal kar de denge lakin jain computer se kai bar sampark karne koi santosh janak jabab nahi mila he esliye aap se nivedan he ki mari samasiya ka niwar karne ki karpa kare.

[Aug 08, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
        Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Canon India — Canon pixma mg2570 printer

Vipul Dodiya
          Sir, i have bought a printer last year. It worked for few months and then it was not working. I had ordered it online from...
          Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Printers

jayant verma27
          Part of the printer is broken by engineer due to his negligence while doing service of the printer, now the service provider of the company is asking for the charges of that part. Even after 5 days the printer is in faulty conditions (Not working) no one from the company is ready to listen.
          Engineer who came to repair said we will charge for that part or you do your complaint we are not responsibble for any kind of breakage.
          Request you to kindly get the problem sorted asap.

Complaint date : 21-07-16
          Complaint no : csp/20160721/200791
          Printer no : ljda16905

Jayant verma
          +91-[protected]

[Jul 29, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
          anurich's response Aug 20, 2016
          csp/20160722/201519 & csp/20160810/221793
          Dear Jayant,

Regards, Canon India
          Canon printer not working and Jalandhar dealer not done service properly.i call this dealer regular basis but he don't reply me.I am really upset hor this service
          My cannon ink jet printer G200 serial no. KKEG06581 is CASP/20160722/201519 complaint 20/0702016 &CSP/20160810/221793

debock infotech
            Hello i am asheesh sharma, my printer serial no is kkeg21344
            Model - canon g2000
            I buy it two months before and i called in castumer care and they promise me to solve my problem in 48 hrs but after 3 days no solution provide by their side as they promise me to provide a engineer, i really disappointment that a big company like canon do that, i again request to canon india to please solve my problem as soon as possible, please be mind give best service after sold item.

[Jul 18, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
            Dear Asheesh,

We request you to please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Hertz Computers
              Since this printer has been purchased there is shortage of consumables for the same. even now its more than 2 months the consumables are not available with any dealers. all the dealers have to say is that the consumables are not available with canon india itself. it feels like its been a huge mistake by buying this printer. if this is the case than i request canon to refund me for the amount of the printer.

[Jul 11, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
              Dear Hertz computers,

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computers & Accessories

Pranshu Gupta
                Following mails clearly state my problem. I reached out to canon (They replied once) but my last mail has not been responded for over one month. When i tweeted, they said they would respond but not any response yet!

Mail 1 - may 23
                Dear sankar,

I am disheartened by the overall experience (Worse than i could ever imagine) of repair of camera. I would like to bring to your notice the following points which have led to this experience:

1. Following is the summary of my problem as explained in the mail earlier too:
                "i was inserting the card and it somehow was jumping back. I thought it might be a lock problem with sd card and checked it once and tried to press it 1-2 times. When it did not go in i took a torch to look in; to my utter horror, the lock on one of the sides had broken and fallen inside.
                Since this is a wi-fi based camera, i have hardly taken out the the card for 5-7 times since purchase; which means the breakage of lock was a mere manufacturing defect and as a patron of canon i should not be wrongfully charged approx rs 13 k. Specially so when this is a manufacturing defect."

2. During our telecon, you said in a very harsh tone that "you have used camera for an year and now you are saying that this is a manufacturing problem is not acceptable". This you told even after i having told you that i have hardly used the sd card slot as camera has wifi; moreover the camera is not an year old but 7 months only!

3. I was taken aback when you said that you will offer a discount and reduced the cost to 11416 from 12294 (Huge discount i must say; and to offer this you wasted another precious 3-4 days!)

4. When i asked how to make payment, your personnel told me that i can go and pay by card or cash at the collection centre in raipur (Where i had given my camera). Horror came to life when your authorized cannon showroom charged me an extra 2.25% on the whole amount if i wanted to make payment by card. When i confronted that law does not allow anyone to charge extra on cc payments, he told me "do whatever you want to i will not take payment by card, bring cash and take your camera or forget about the camera" he also told me that if i want to complain to cannon, i can do so but he will not take card payment. When i understood that my camera may get stuck with the showroom and the way he was talking he can even damage the camera, i asked him the real problem. He told me the technical reason which i found to be correct. He told me that canon bills in customer name and not in the franchisee name hence it throws in complex taxation issues. He finally agreed to take my card and asked me to pay 2.25% in cash ; as i was worried about my camera i ended up paying as he wanted!

With the above points in mind i am writing this mail to you in ultimate frustration and want you to escalate this case to your seniors.In case i do not receive resolution from your side within 5 days, i will take to other means such as social media to atleast make my loved ones agree about the cheating that is taking place in name of warranty.

With the kind of perception i held for canon (Which stands broken as of now), i expect a timely recourse would be taken to resolve my issue.

Pranshu gupta
                +91-[protected]

_

Mail 2 may 24th

Dear mr. Pranshu

Greetings!!

With reference the trail mail regarding your camera model-eos 70d repairs for the sd card slot issue, i once again reiterate it’s not a manufacturing defect as you have claimed, rather some accidental damage that could have happened at your end while inserting the card.

Regarding the payments terms it was also updated to you from master service center that it should be either in cash / dd. At our camera collection points. As far as the 2.25% card charges is concerned, the same has been verified at our end, & it’s a nominal transaction charges levied by merchant banks & even irctc also charges when payment is done through cc.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused to you in this regard, and we thank you for the feedback given and take in a constructive way which would be useful to fill in our area of improvement and to provide much better service in the long run.

Best regards

P. K. Sankar iyer

Msc - manager. (Camera - div)

Canon india pvt. Ltd.

Market engineering division.

5th floor, natraj rustomjee bldg.

194, junction of western express highway

Andheri - kurla rd, andheri - east

Mumbai - 400069.

Tel[protected]. (Dir). 67145000

E-mail:- sankar. [protected]@canon.Co.In

Website:- www. Canon.Co.In

_

Mail 3 - may 25th (Not responded yet)

Dear sankar

Iam very thankful for for your quick reply (Although a stupid and shallow one)

Please refer to the following notification fo rbi dated 17 september 2013:

https://m. Rbi.Org.In/scripts/notificationuser. Aspx? Id=8461&mode=0

Excerpt from notification for your reference:
                "4. Levying fees on debit card transactions by merchants - there are instances where merchant establishments levy fee as a percentage of the transaction value as charges on customers who are making payments for purchase of goods and services through debit cards. Such fee are not justifiable and are not permissible as per the bilateral agreement between the acquiring bank and the merchants and therefore calls for termination of the relationship of the bank with such establishments."

Again for your clarity kindly nlte the following:
                1. I very politely wanted to bring to your notice that the fault was under warranty and you have wrongly claimed it to be a damage
                2. That apart you have serious tax related malpractices taking place within your system and that of your franchise network
                3. My motive of last mail was to bring all this to your kind notice but it seems you do not want to uunderstand the reality and instead reply with your shallow understanding about the subject
                4. I wasn't planning earlier but nkw i would take the following actions:
                4. A. Will present the case to banking ombudsman and rbi against the extra charges by your service centre
                4. B. Will send an appeal to tax authorities (Commercial tax) in particular, about the malpractice of billing the customer and collection of funds by anlther entity which throws serious tax malpractice concerns about canon
                4. C. File a case in consumer court at the earliest
                4. D. Ask all of my friends and family not to take ro brand canon whenever they ask for my advise on camera and as a matter of warning inform them through socia media

Thanks again for a response full of arrogance which has inspired me to take the above listed actions

Pranshu

[Jul 05, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Digital Cameras

Canon India — Canon multifunction printer pixma mg2570s sold at wrong price by dealer

s0shinde
                  I bought canon multifunction printer pixma mg2570s from bharti it world, 88/2, ashok tower, s. P. Road bangalore - 560002,...
                  Complaint comments  Comments  (3)Complaint category Computer Hardware

sharmakoushlendra
                  This is koushlendra sharma i am purchased Canon print MG6570S on date 1/06/2016 Dealer commit this printer give me 250 print out after than using 4 day i got total 50 printout than cartirage finised, after than complaint in canon company they not give me any right solution they suggets me purchased new cartirage new cartiraget cost is 900 and its output is 200 pages.
                  its half cost of printer. on the printer box and brosher not printed anywhere printers printing output, its fraud with consumer.

[Jun 11, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                  Dear koushlendra,

Dear Canon india team,

i am already contact with your team your team is suggested me purchasing new cartirage its cost approx 800/- rs.
                  your canon support and service team is not supportable for customer.
                  your company and your dealer deliver wrong commitment, and on the your printers box and browser no anywhere mention printing output and fraud with customer because your cartirage cost of your printer costs 40%. its completely fraud with client.

regards

koushlendra sharma
                  Dear Koushlendra,

earliest.

Canon India — Canon ni 4750

anilkadappuram
                    We purchased the printer for school office purpose on 08/07/2015 from corporate business solution, joshy's jim near keralavarma...
                    Complaint comments  Comments  (2)Complaint category Computer Hardware

Skbuilders1377
                    We purchased a printer model no "canon laser image class printer mf4820d" from limelox technologies, r.K.Puram colony, bahadrabad, haridwar.On date 09.03.2016.
                    Last 15-20 days before that printer has not support to our any pc/laptop, we complaint to limelox technologies, but no response from there, then we complaint to customer care, a service man come to our office & says the card of printer has been replace, he says we replace it within 3-4 days, after 5 days we again contact to customer care, they says it has been repair with in 24 hours. But till now the printer is a dead machine for us. We are very fead up from your service.
                    Dear sir/maam kindly request you to please repair the printer or replace it with in 48 hours.
                    Otherwise we will go to consumer court against you.
                    from
                    s.K.Builders
                    plot no. M-3, m-4,
                    hotel flora, shivalik nagar, haridwar, uttrakhand

[Jun 03, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                    Dear S.K. Builders,

Prabhjeet1685
                      3 days back i have purchased the pixma g2000 machine from the canon showroom in nehru place. The same is installed by canon engineer on 25th april-16 (Ticket id csp/20160423/116779). Yesterday when we used color printing, we found the colors are wrongly printed.
                      The person who installed the printer was in hurry and did goofup at the time of installing machine.

We place a service call regarding the issue (Ticket id csp/20160429/121436). Engineer akshay came and checked the printer.
                      He found the engineer who installed the printer pour wrong ink in wrong tank. He replace the pink ink with blue and the result is entire machine needs to be clean by dismantling heads, roller and tanks etc. He wrote customer refuse to sign and machine can not repair on site.

He admitted the mistake at the time of installation. As its not a cheap machine and no-one is happy to allow you to play with his machine which he bought with his hard earn money.
                      As it is the company mistake/company service mistake, i want the replacement of the machine on immediate basis. I prefer to take legal help for my business loss during this period of replacement.

Honest feedback - not at all happy with the canon services. Very poor, very very poor. Because of company or company person why would i bear or any customer bear? If he dont know how to work or serve to customer why they played with customers??? Why???

[May 02, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                      Plz slove this
                      Very Bad Service
                      After three days from complaints date, nobody come here and check it. As the Election time we need urgent works. Why your people irresponsible for complaints checking?
                      Canon India Customer Care's response, May 12, 2016
                      Hi aachuanand,

We apologize for the delay in responding. We would like to assist you in case you are facing with any problem. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Team Canon
                      I am not use black Print copy

Hi Prabhjeet,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is not the level of service we strive to deliver to our consumers. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Canon India — Scanner problem

Scanner not working in warrenty period
                      Hii sir
                      I am rakeshranjanpandey .I have bought your product canon selphy cp 1000 .my printer not work proper when i print the photo the printer always write paper jam and it proceed the plane & some dots on photo . I have give this product to your conon service center at two times but there they can't solve my problem . I am not satisfied by this printer. so i request you to that please change this printer that i work proper and give the best result to the coustmer .
                      add: vill-pandwa more, po-basna ps-nawa palamau 822124
                      mob no: [protected]

Canon — canon pixma printer is not work properly

I have purchase a canon printer before 1. 5 weeks but its not work properly like its not proper printout
                      My inkjet printer was getting problem support code 5c01

nadeemdlh
                        Dear sir, i purchased canon pixma g2000 from authorized dealer galaxy computers and he assured us for best service response, also he assured for 6000 pages in one set of ink bottles. But after purchased of printer we faced color missing problem also consuming fast ink. We complaint many times to costumer care to solve the issue. Service engineer came and cleaned printer by system cleaning. Now main issue is that only 300 pages printed by canon printer and we lost our all ink. When we complaint customer care for this issue a senior person called us by +91-[protected] and told that you must purchase new set of ink, canon cannot take responsibility for fast ink consuming. Also he misbehave and threat us. We are having all call records and complaints. Our official work affected. So please solve our issue as priority.

[Apr 13, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                        Sir i log a complain about that printer the scanner of that printer was not working i complain for this on dated 26/04/2016 but still the problem is same no one resolve the problem. my complain number is 20160426/118390
                        Canon India Customer Care's response, May 19, 2016
                        Hi Phc Nagpur,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. This is not the level of customer service we strive to deliver. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve the concern.

Printer no:MF 4412, image class, complaint err E000-0000
                        Canon India Customer Care's response, May 19, 2016
                        Hi Sttthomas,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please share your contact details at http://goo.gl/forms/ObILwDw7t2 including a brief description of the issue. We will get in touch with you at the earliest to resolve the concern.

Canon — lazer printer imae class MF 3010

This printer do not work perfectily. Still now, six time i wii complaint it, but the techinetions do not solve the problem, and the co - operation from the side of addon is very bad. So please solve my problem or replace the printer
                        Hi Bijukumar,

Jeganindian
                          Already contacted support, seems they are also useless like their product.
                          Have to make it public, posted in their forum:

Product serial number: [serial number removed per forum guidelines]
                          Date of purchase: 11/27/2015

I bought cannon sx520 hs camera [new].
                          When inserting memory card, it shows memory card error.
                          But same memory card working good in other cameras.
                          Memory card: 32gb, sandisc, class 10.

This camera was bought in us, now i am in india.
                          I took cannon to service center in india, they said usa warranty cannot be applied here.
                          Now they say pcb unit have to be replaced.

Pcb unit defect and to be replace

Part charges rs.2518/-
                          Service charge rs.750/-
                          Service tax rs.105/-
                          Total charges rs.3373/-

I bought this for 99$ + tax.
                          I have not even took a single photo, it needs a service for 60$ (3373rs + some other charge).
                          I can’t afford so much for a repair, it is better to buy a new once than to use this repaired one (Not canon again)

I contact both us and india support, both refused to help me.
                          They cant waive off the service charge.
                          They cant extend my warranty.
                          They cant even give discount for the repair.
                          Total waste of my money.
                          How could cannon sell such a useless product? Don’t they test it before selling?
                          Just insert card and it shows memory card error.

I post this question just to show how bad canon product could be, don’t trust them.

[Apr 05, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Canon India — Regarding warranty on canon eos 1200d [Resolved]

g ram
                            I have purchased canon 1200d on oct 2014 and its still under 2 years warranty. Few months back i have let my camera sensor...
                            Complaint comments  Comments  (4)Complaint category Digital Cameras

sevc
                            Gujarat Vigilance Commission have ordered 2 nos. of MFPs (iR2202n) under DGS&D vide order no-MKM/102015/885190/F/Dated 25Feb2016. We have got absolute no responce from anybody at canon, informing us, when we will get the delivery of the machines.

[Mar 21, 2016] Canon India customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.
                            Dear Valued Customer,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We have forwarded your details to our team and they will get in touch with you at the earliest.

Complaint comments  Add a commentComplaint category Computer Hardware

Recently Discussed

(3 minutes ago)
                              Eloda.biz
                              refund of rs.3999/- with up to date interest & max. eligible compensation amount - reg.
                              (5 minutes ago)
                              Tata Sky
                              Tata sky set up box stuck in standby mode
                              (7 minutes ago)
                              Dotzot
                              not yet picked up wrongly delivered handset by dotzot for refund of rs.3999/- with upto date interest
                              (56 minutes ago)